reenactment vid

Yo guys ily thanks for 106k views!!! 💖
And idk if gray and ethan will see this but i want to say thanks for reading my imagines? and reenacting them in a yt vid as well...

I'm really sorry to my viewers from day one that have been waiting for me to update and write an imagine but i'm on a really bad writer's block at the moment... Hence why i haven't published the requested imagines yet😓

Also, as I'm on a writer's block I've kinda left the fandom for a while.. When i left there was a tonne of drama going on between ethan and meredith and fans so I left social media for a bit but i'm back now?!!!!!!

I will be publishing teen fiction that i started writing in January but never published... And since I'm kinda getting back into the fan-girling phase with e and gray then I'll be starting to write more imagines. But don't expect publishes of them soon.

anyway, thanks to gray and ethan and my viewers. I love you so much.

And also to my friend's that aren't creeped out and hating for my imagine being in the twins vid, shoutout to the one's that are actually proud of me... 😔💖 especially the one that actually pointed it out to me first otherwise i wouldn't have watched the video until like, two days from now...

Also i want to just quickly say that i know my imagine isn't that dirty, i really don't know why the twins chose mine but i'm super duper grateful.

Have a good day😌