Happy 1 year | e.d

Requested from Miglė
Hope you enjoy it 😊

Your POV:

I laid on my bed, buried under all the covers. I was going through my Instagram feed. The time was 11:51 P.M. Tomorrow was mine and Ethan's one year anniversary, he was supposed to be here with me but he kind of chose his tour around the country instead.

Yeah, I got angry but after a few thoughts I understood.

I was seeing all of these pics of Ethan hugging other fans and it made me think, I miss that so much. We've been apart for almost a month and it sucks. We haven't talked in a week and I really miss it.

After all this thinking I looked at the time again and I watched as the minutes change to 00.

Happy One Anniversary, Ethan.

All of sudden I hear little stones being softly thrown at my window. I slowly pull the covers off of me and sit on the edge of the bed, not moving again until another stone is thrown. Soon, another was. I stand up and walk towards the window and see someone standing there, waving their arms from side to side.

I squinted my eyes, trying to focus who this person was. They're wide awake, that's for sure.

I open my window after actually thinking of it and the person is calling my name. The voice is familiar and sounds like it belongs to a male.

"Come down!" He commands, whispering.

"Meet me at the front of the house." I stutter and first.

I put my window down and yank on the closest hoodie. I tiptoe towards the front door and head outside.

It was Ethan the whole time. I was in complete shock.

"Hello, beautiful." He smiled.

"Ethan..." I felt my cheeks fire. My stomach immediately filled with butterflies like it would a month ago.

He picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his torso and buried my head in the crook of his neck. To feel him holding me again felt amazing. It made me feel safe.

I was looking him in the eyes now, tears were running down from my eyes.

"Aw baby, don't cry." He wiped the tears away.

"I've missed you so much." I sniff, "I've missed you more." He kissed my forehead and let me down.

"Come with me." He interlocked our fingers, "I can't, Ethan. My parents," I say. "What about them?"

"What if they wake up while I'm gone?" I bite my lip in worry, "They won't."

"Okay, let me get some shoes then."

He grabs onto my hand again, "Don't worry about shoes. I'll piggy-back you." He whispered.

"I'm getting shoes. I'll break your back." I told him making my way back to the front door.

"No you won't." He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back, giggling to himself. He picked me up bridal-style and carried me to Cameron's Jeep, which I think he snuck because I see no Cameron.

"Where's Cameron?" I asked.

"I haven't seen you in a month and you're worried about where Cameron is?" He clicked his seat belt in.

"Sorry, hi." I ran my fingers through his hair while he drove. He placed his hand on my thigh. I was starting to get butterflies again.

* 30 MINUTES LATER *

Ethan finally pulled over and you couldn't see much. You opened the car door and the ground was dirt.

"Ethan, where are we?" I asked for the hundredth time.

"You'll see." He smirked.

He came around to me and made me jump on his back.

***

We had been walking for about ten minutes now, I had jumped off his back.

"We're here..."

I was again, shocked. The sight was beautiful. There was an ocean of city lights, I know where we are now. This was where I first met Ethan.

Grayson was here too though. He had just finished setting up at blanket and placed a picnic basket on it.

"Please don't be too long, E."

"Shut up, here's the keys. Be back in an hour." Ethan handed Grayson the keys and he left.

Ethan and I have this whole mountain to ourselves.

"Happy one year, Miglė." He kissed me, passionately.

"Happy one year, E."

***
Again, hope you liked this @Migle2000

-paige 💘