He hears you sing ~ Grayson

You were going on a car ride and it was one you really did not want. It was with your Mom and you picking up your little brother from his basketball training. It was quite dark though and it had just finished raining.

You were annoyed at Grayson too which made it awkward, he didn't know that. Your mom was blasting the song Can't Feel My Face by The Weeknd and Grayson was dancing in his seat with a cheeky grin. You looked at him and shook your head with a smile. He always made you happy instantly, that's one huge reason why you loved him. He didn't even have to try. Then, he started mouthing the words. He ran his hands down his face all crazily and rolled his eyes up. It was the pre-chorus and you knew he was expecting for you to sing the chorus with him.

He started shaking you and you rolled your eyes again.
"Come'on!" He yelled over the music. Your mom turned the radio up even more. Instead of mouthing you zoned out and sang it passionately. You heard your mom laugh and she turned the radio down. You were still singing still you realised you were all they could hear. So you stopped. Grayson was stunned.

"Babe..."
"Yeah?"
"I did not know you could sing!"
"Grayson, I've sung in front of you like a million times." You mumbled.
"Well you're freaking amazing."

A/N:
This is short and hopefully sweet... 😂😂 I'm in the mood to do another Grayson imagine so I'll do an Ethan spam tomorrow night. Love you!!! 😂😍😘😁💘💘😋😝😎