1

Kylie's POV

"Well mom this is it" I sigh, placing my bags in the boot of the taxi. I turn to my mother and see her take her tissue out of her pocket and wipe her eyes.

"Oh honey I'm going to miss you so very much. Please call me every week and update me on your life. Don't forget me and if you miss home, just come back I'll need you" she cries wrapping her arms around my neck as I wrap mine around her waist holding her tightly.

She was the only family I had, my father walked out on us when I was just a baby, he claimed he didn't have the responsibilities of a father and therefore didn't want me growing up with someone like him. Whatever I don't need him. My mother has raised me up since I was a baby and no matter what ever happened she never gave up on us, I don't have a brother of a sister so I sometimes feel that loneliness. I'm sad to leave my mom and move to London but this will be good for me.

Right?

"I will mom I promise, I'll call you every week and let you know how I am. I really want this mom God knows how many times I used to complain about being a model. I want to inspire young teenage girls and teach them what I've learnt over the years and tell be happy within themselves. I'll visit you whenever I can. I promise" I kiss her cheek. "Thank you for being my mom" I cry into her shoulder.

"No worries baby, I love you and I'd do anything for you. Just don't forget me" she jokes.

I wipe her tears away and look at her," I could never forget the one person who taught me everything I know" I smile.

"I'm so proud of you baby" she tells me.

I nod, "I know, thank you for everything but it's my time to become an adult now. I love you but I have to go to the airport. My plane leaves in two hours" I inform her. She nods her head understandingly.

"Okay be safe my baby girl and call me when you land. I love you" as hugs me one more time giving me a kiss on the cheek and forehead.

"I will I promise you and I love you as well. So much mom" I tell her and pull away. "Bye" I smile at her as the taxi driver opens the car door for me.

I walk over to him and thank him while sitting myself into the back seat. He closes the door for me and makes his way to the drivers side. I wave at my mom one last time as she does the same for me.

She blows me a kiss and I return one back chuckling to myself. The driver starts the car and informs me that we should be at the airport in half a hour.

I nod and tell him a thank you as I take my phone out of my pocket.

I log onto my Twitter and people have sent me goodbye tweets and what not. I have just a couple hundred followers under a million and my heart beats like crazy.

Every now and then I have a couple of paparazzi follow me but it's only ever been up to 7 tops. I'm thankful for that.

In my last year of high school my cousin told me she worked for a magazine company and they were looking for a new face. She offered me the job since she told me her boss wanted me, so I guess that's how that started. Now that I finished school I want to move it to the next level for my career and London seemed like the right place for that.

---

A while later I arrived at the airport and there were up to four guys with cameras calling my name. I hide my face from all the flashes that blind me as I make my way through the crowd.

I little while later I board the plane and message my mom to let her know I will be off soon. She sends me back a be careful and I love you, I chuckle and turn my phone off just as the air hosts start speaking about the safety procedures.

----

I'm here!

I'm finally here in London! I'm so close from making my dream come true. Well almost Kylie not yet, chill out.

I make my way out of the plane as I walk to where all the bags are. I wait patiently for mine, five minutes later I see my suitcase and I grab it.

I walk outside to the cold air of London and I shiver. I make my way to where you hire your car when you land. I walk up to the front desk and tell the man my name and I have to sign a couple of papers and contracts. Once I'm done he smiles at me and hands me the keys to my new black matte RandRover.

Dream car!

Once I find it in the carpark I open the boot and place my suitcases and bags inside before closing the door.

I take a seat in the drivers side of the car and my eyes go wide at how clean and new this car is. I'm literally having a heart attack right now.

Breathe Kylie breathe!

I turn the engine on and make my way out of the carpark. I keep reminding myself that in the U.K they drive on the left side. I remember this because when I went to Australia when I was sixteen my mom taught me that they and the U.K drive on the left.

As I finally find my new apartment that I bought a couple months ago it's huge and new. Clearly this building only opened around this year.

I make my way to the elevator and press the 10th floor. And wait patiently for the elevator to move.

Once the doors open again I sigh in relief, did I mention elevators freak me out. Anyways once I make it to my door I unlock it and welcome in the sent of new furniture and dry paint. I turn the lights on and everything I had ordered online was here.

I walk inside more and look around and realise jet lag was catching up to me. I lock the front door and walk into my bedroom placing my suitcases and bags by the corner. I sigh and fall into the bed and decide I'll have a shower the next time I wake up.

Well Kylie welcome to London!

------------

What do you guys think so far?

Harry will be mentioned in a couple more chapters ;)

Also please check out my new book Darkness which is also of Harry but with Selena Gomez.

Vote if you like it so far and I'll update very soon!

Thanks guys xx