Chapter Fifty-Six : What Are Those?

Start from the beginning

"Woah, Gracie. Stop daydreaming. Your arousal is suffocating me." She pretended to be choking. I blushed.

"Oh shut up, Marley."

"Never!" She paused. "Hey, wanna put on real person clothes? I don't think your girlfriend would approve of you going into public without a bra." Marley poked one of my boobs. I swatted her away.

"Don't poke it!" I folded my arms over my chest to keep the Marleys away.

"I'd totally grope you right now if I didn't think Hazel would actually drown me in acid." She mused. "'Et's'a go!" She pulled me up to my room. I started looking through my clothes. Marley stole a white silky scarf to hide her Micha-marks, and complement her maroon knee-length dress. I went with a black tank and shorts, with my favorite rainbow scarf. I know Hazel said she liked my hickeys, but I really didn't want any more questions asked than the bare necessity.

"Cheese-its!" Marley shrieked when the doorbell went of as she was checking herself out in the mirror. "Ugh. I'm'a kill the woman for this!" Marley grumbled, going down to answer the door while I finished up.

"Hey, Ace! I'm coming in unless you're lacking clothing!" Ana shouted at me as she bounded up the stairs. "Holy shit- Grace, did you get laid?!" Oh, oops, I guess I forgot to put my scarf on yet.

"Wh-no!"

"Then the frickidy frackedy frick are those?!" She was poking my neck before I even saw her move.

"Don't poke them!" I snapped. Tatiana ignored me. "No poking me!"

"She got a girlfriend." Marley smirked, leaning in the doorway.

"Clearly a fan of marking her territory. Damn, girl." Tatiana was still gawking at the Hazel-prints on my neck.

I kinda realized that Hazel wanted people to know that anyone flirting with me would answer to a very possessive, very grumpy, and very dangerous girlfriend. The problem was that she simply wasn't allowed to say it bluntly. And if Hazel is anything like she's ever been, linguistic subtlety is far from her forte. And I'd be willing to bet she'll get pissed when anyone -hell, even Cael, Marley, or Robyn- talks to me. Tatiana, I swear, will probably end up the color of an eggplant by the end of the week. Hazel has shown particular loathing towards my ex.

"Imagine Hazel catches you making eye contact with Grace- or worse- talking to her! You'd be neck deep in shit before it even hit the fan." Marley voiced my thoughts.

"That's funny. Almost as funny as the fact that Grace will henceforth have a bubble that no one will enter in fear of her demonic girlfriend." Tatiana rolled her eyes. "The others are in the car. Prepare a soliloquy over how you ended up as Hazel's polka-dot chew toy." I snorted. As Marley snickered, Ana uttered "you too, MichaMeal." Before she strut out the door.

"Uhuh." Marley pouted, scratching her face with her middle finger. "Let's go before she has time to wind the others up."

"Others? Who else is coming?"

"Hazel, judging by the amount of action she just got. Enjoy that mental image, Grace." She smirked under her breath. I Gibbs-smacked the back of her head. "Violent. You, me, Ana, Robyn, Cael, and Micha's driving so this biatch is riding shotgun." She gestured to herself.

"If I see one suggestive look between the two of you, I will projectile vomit in your faces. That's a warning, not a threat. If you like vomit, feel free to eye fuck each other." I snorted as we made our way out to the car. Tatiana'd gotten there first, so Robyn and Cael were pretty much falling out the door to greet us.