Meet the Students

Main Characters:

Jiyong "GD" Park : The Hardworking Genius

-GD is famous in school as the "Genius". He is always the top student even though he is also doing part-time jobs (bookkeeper, model, singer). Despite of the good image he has, GD finds it hard to please the girl he likes.

Taeyang : The Heartthrob

-Taeyang is the most popular guy on campus.. Aside from being a rich, good-looking, and smart student, he is very good with his dancing and singing skills. He's the perfect catch, they say. Only if he would stop being a playboy.

Daesung : The Not-So-Popular Rich Kid

-Daesung does not have a single friend in the campus even though he's really nice, good-looking and really rich. He is often bullied because he acts like a "weakling" and a nerd. He does not want to be known as "just the rich kid". He wants to have friends and sing alongside them.

Lee Seungri : The Class Clown

-Seungri came to the university as a scholar. He tries so hard to make everyone around him happy by joking ( but no one laughs most of the time). He starts off as a nobody, but he wants to make a name for himself.

Choi Seung Hyun (T.O.P.) : The Loner

-Top is someone ho enjos his own company and doesn't really care about rest of the world world. He loves driving his bike and likes staying at the university's old garden. He didn't get the title of the "loner" intentionally, but that's how the other students see him.

Dara : The Hyper Girl

-Dara is a reporter at the university's newspaper. She is a funny, energetic girl who loves to discover new things and make friends. She wants to discover other people's talents and encourage them to pursue their dreams while she's learning from them.

CL : The Queen Bee

-CL is not a bully but no one would dare mess up with her. She is an independent, free-spirited girl outside but, deep inside, she hides a gentle, sensitive side of her. She does not want to be feared, she just wants to have a friend who will see her for who she really is.

Bom : The Gorgeous Socialite

-Bom is the only daughter of one of the wealthiest business tycoons in the world. She is spoiled and is determined to get everything she wants. She loves everything new: bags, shoes, jewelries. But she wants to be known as a good singer, not just a "pretty brat".

Minzy : The Celebrity Dancer

-Minzy has won mulitple world dance competitions and is treated as a high priority at the university. She is a sweet girl who likes boyish activities. Unlike any other students, she wants to avoid the limelight. At least once.