Every Little Thing - 55

Start from the beginning

"Um, yeah okay" punk chuckles. "Was I talking to you, Randell?"

"I don't give a fuck if you were talking to me or not; I'm telling you no, you may not speak with Emily out in the hall."

Punk laughs at him before tuning back to me. "Are you really going to yet him speak for you?" He crosses his arms.

"Randy, don't- just don't" I sigh. "Look, Phil, if you have anything to say, you can say it in front of Randy too.."

Phil just looks between us, laughs, shakes his head and walks away while muttering "bullshit"

If I'm being honest, it really sucks having to disappoint Punk like that.

I turn to look at Randy who just nods at me before turning back to the TV.

-

Roman

"So, you really like her, huh?" I ask Dean before throwing my bag into the trunk of our car.

"Yeah, I guess I do" Dean says as he scratches the back of his head. "Like a lot. She's fun to hang out with, she loves wrestling, she's beautiful, funny, smart, what's not to love-"

"Love?" I chuckle.

I watch as Dean's eyes widen. "I mean- I didn't mean- I-"

"Hey, sorry I took so long" Paige smiles at the both of us.

"It's alright.." Dean smiles back nervously before giving her a quick kiss on the lips.

To make things less awkward, I got into the drives seat and waited for the two of them to get in. I've had a constant headache since I've last saw Emily.

This plan was the stupidest thing I've ever agreed to. It's too much pressure on our relationship that we just fixed up.

"Roman!" Dean yelled. "Are you going to start the car anytime soon or??"

"Yeah, yeah, sorry man.." I give him a weak smile before starting the car.

-

Emily

At the hotel

"Wanna watch a movie?" Seth asks.

"Um, nah, I'm good.."

"Uh, okay, you wanna go out and get some frozen yogurt?"

"Seth, I- frozen yogurt?" I smile.

"Haha, yeah, frozen yogurt! You want some?"

"Yeah, I'm up for some yogurt."

How could I say no to frozen yogurt?

After a five minute drive and debating about different yogurt flavours, we finally got our yogurt and sat down at a table.

"Why is Randy being so, annoying- or extra annoying?" Seth asks.

"I don't know." I pause to eat some of my yogurt. "He's your friend anyways."

Seth's smile fades. "I wouldn't really call him a friend."

"Really? Why not?"

"He's too- he's not my friend. That's all."

I just nod.

"So, you doing alright? You know, after Randy-"

"It's not like he hit me or anything" I laugh. "He was just being paranoid" I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, right" Seth chuckles. "I just want you to feel welcomed, ya know? And he's probably making you feel all uncomfortable and, ugh, why can't he just back off!"

"Seth!" I chuckle. "It's alright. I've got you, and you've been nothing but kind to me so it's alright."

His annoyed frown fades away and turned into a smile.

At the moment, the only safe place I have is Seth. And knowing that at the end, when this is all over, I'm going to be hurting him...that hurts so bad.

-

-

-

It's been a month since I've updated, I think. I'm sorry. I literally have no motivation to write for this story. I think my style of writing has changed. You can't tell because I haven't published anything new but, yeah. I have like 3 AU's in my draft.. Oh, and I know, when you update late people start to forget about your story and blah blah blah, I know. I really am sorry. I just, idk. Yeah. If you're still reading, thanks, it means the world!

Vote and comment please.

- zoya