Chapter 99 The end

HAVENS POV
When I woke up I got a call from the police. They had caught Claire the night before. She was in our street walking towards our house. They put her in jail for good and I finally felt safe. There had been a injury but they hadn't been identified yet. I guess All of the guys were asleep when I woke up. I looked to my side and Sammy wasn't there. Neither was Styles. I walked downstairs and she was in her little bouncy seat while Sammy was sitting in the couch. I walked over and sat down on his lap. He looked surprised.
"Hey babe" he said.
"hey" I said happily.
"Did you get the call earlier this morning?" He asked.
"Yeah, she's in jail, and she's not getting out" I said.
"How do you feel" he asked.
"Happy. Like really happy. I've been paranoid for years and she's finally gone" I said.
"I'm happy too, I just relaized something" he said.
"What?" I asked.
"You're sitting on my lap" he said smirking.
"what? I can't sit on your lap?" I asked.
"No it's just that you can but you haven't in like the past year" he said.
"Well I was pregnant, therefore I was fat and didn't want to break your legs" I said.
"Is that really why? Babe, I would've argued with you, I thought you were being distant or something. You know your not fat" he said.
"You saw me" I said.
"You were never fat you were pregnant, you had a baby growing inside of your stomach" he said.
"I was just looking out for you" I said.
"Now I'm looking out for you" he said.
"Thank you" I said.
"For what?" He asked.
"Everything, you always make me feel better and you always care and your a amazing husband and a even better dad to Styles and you say stuff but I know you mean it" I said.
"Because I love you two more than anything in the world. I really love you" he said.
"I love you too" I said.
Sammy stood up and walked in the kitchen. I heard the microwave start. Our microwave if in a cabinet above the stove. I could hear the microwave go off then the cabinet open. He opened the microwave and got out whatever he was cooking. I sat on the floor by Styles but she was fast asleep so I left her alone. I heard the microwave slam and the glass shatter.
I jumped when I heard the glass shatter.
"Haven" Sammy said from the kitchen.
I was already going towards the kitchen.
"If you have too many head injuries you're gonna have memory loss or something and not remember any of us" I said looking at what had happened. The microwave was too close to the cabinet doors so they had cracked the glass which shattered down on Sammy.
"Is it in either of your eyes" I asked worriedly.
"No, just my hair I think" he said.
"Plus the shard of glass in your head right now" I said.
"Is it bad? I'm so sorry about the microwave" he said.
"I don't care about the microwave, I care about the shard of glass in your face that in bleeding" I said.
"Can you sit on the couch and don't touch it, just give me a second" I said.
"Yeah but what are you planning on doing?" He asked.
"Cleaning the cut with a washcloth" I said picking a washcloth up and putting it under the faucet.
"Okay" he said. He was sitting on the couch watching Styles silently breathe while she slept when I came in the living room.
I sat down on his lap.
"I'm really sorry" he said.
"We just have to get a new microwave, it's fine" I said.
"What time is it" Sammy asked.
"6" I said.
"It's early" he said.
I quickly pulled the shard of glass out of his forehead and put the washcloth down on the cut.
"OH my god Haven" Sammy said as I pulled out the shard of glass.
"I'm sorry are you okay?" I asked.
"Yeah can you warn me next time though" he said flinching a little.
"If I warned you, it would've hurt more" I said.
"Hold out your hand" I said.
He held out his hand and with the hand not holding the washcloth to his face I handed him the shard I had pulled out of his forehead.
"Oh my god this things bigger than I expected" he said looking at the glass.
He set it down on the little table beside the couch.
"I won't need stitches right?" He asked.
"Yeah you won't need stitches, it's just bleeding, it'll stop soon though" I said.
"Does it hurt" I asked.
"Yeah but I'll be okay" he said smiling.
"I don't think it'll hurt too long, it should stop hurting in a second, I think when I pulled out the glass that caused the pain" I said.
"Yeah no I'll be fine" he said.
"I'm sorry I pulled it out without warning you" I said.
"You didn't do anything wrong, if you hadn't been here I'd be having someone at the E.R pull it out for me, which would suck" he said.
"Okay" I said.
"Do you remember that time, that I cut my head in the pool and this exact thing happened" he said.
"Yeah" I said smiling.
"But it was a little different" he said. He put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to kiss me. Technically it wasn't kissing, it was making out.
"I love you" he said.
"I love you too" I said. We  heard a door open and immediately stopped kissing. We cleaned up the glass in the kitchen and Sammy sat down on the couch while I lay down with my head on his lap. I held Styles so she was laying down on my stomach and Sammy laughed.
"What?" I asked.
"It's cute" he said looking at Styles and I.
Styles was a couple months old she had her first Christmas. It was the first Christmas Sammy and I had as our own family.
***1 year later***
I'm 8 months pregnant with Sammy and i's second baby. This ones a boy.
"Sammy, I have a amazing baby name" I said.
"What is it?" He asked.
"Seth" I said.
"Seth & Styles. SETH, STYLES GET DOWN HERE"'Sammy said jokingly.
"Yeah" I said.
"What about the middle name?" He asked.
"I don't know, maybe one of our names" I said.
"Do you want more babies after this one?" Sammy asked.
"Yeah, I mean.....it depends on weather you want kids because its kind of a team effort" I said jokingly.
"How many more do you want?" He said.
"2, so there's 4 total, I mean id be okay with 2 but I'd like 4" I said.
"So 2 more, we can do that" Sammy said.
"Do you think normal couples have these conversations?" I asked.
"No, we're special" he said jokingly. Since Styles is now a year old she can talk a little. She's happy about having a little brother. We decided to go get dinner, we were gonna pick up Chinese at a restaurant downtown. Styles is staying with the 5sos guys for the day so it was just Sammy and I.
"You ready?" Sammy asked.
"Yeah" I said. We walked out to the car.
"So what do you think the final name should be?" Sammy asked.
"Seth Sam Wilkinson" I said.
"It sounds preppy, if he doesn't like it he can always have a nickname" He said.
"Can that be the final name?" Sammy asked.
"Yeah" I said.
"I can't believe we're having another one. Styles is amazing and she's the best little girl in the whole world but i can't believe we're having another one" I said.
"What do you think he'll look like?" Sammy asked.
"He's gonna look hot when he's older. Like I know that's weird to say about my child but I think girls will really like him. Hopefully he'll look just like you" I said.
"I'm excited to have a girl and a boy" Sammy said.
"Me too" I said.
The next thing I knew a car came straight for my window. Everything went white. I was in the hospital looking at dockers working over my body. I wasn't in my body though I was looking at myself. Is this what dying feels like? I thought. They were yelling at each other as they ran down a hall with me on a hospital bed.
"Where are you going with her?!?!? Is she gonna be okay?!?" Sammy asked the doctors. He was crying.
"We have to get into surgery now, doctor smith, stay with him and update him, he can't go in" A doctor said.
A doctor stopped running and began speaking to Sammy.
"They need to get the baby out now, she has recurring internal bleeding. We're doing the best we can...." The doctor told him.
"SAMMY! SAMMY!" I yelled worriedly but he couldn't hear me.
"IS SHE GONNA BE OKAY?!?" Sammy cried.
"Sir, you are her husband, right?" The doctor asked.
"Yeah and I can't live without her, we have a baby girl and a boy in there now. I need you to tell me" Sammy cried.
"Sir, there is always chance of a miracle but it's not looking too good right now. You need to wait in the waiting room, and I will update you, I'll stay with you" the doctor said.
I needed to stay with Sammy but I also needed to see what was happening to me and the baby. The doctor walked Sammy to the waiting room and I ran down the hallway where I had seen the doctors go. I was in the operating room, they were pulling out my baby. I was knocked out asleep with meds. They cleaned off the baby and put him in a little bed tray thing. They began patching holes in my body as blood tried to escape. I walked over and looked at Seth. It could go either way, if the doctors miraculously saved me, I'd live, if they didn't I'd die. I told Seth I love him and ran to the waiting room. The 5sos guys ran through the door and saw Sammy sobbing. Sammy picked up Styles and held her while he paced the room crying.
"Sad" Styles said.
Jack, and all of the guys came running in crying. They wanted to comfort Sammy but he kept telling them he only wanted me. Styles kept asking for me. Sammy tried to reassure her but he could assure himself. I ran back to the surgery room where they were almost finished. The doctors were talking to the doctor with Sammy on the phone.
"SHES FLATLINING CHARGE 200" the doctors yelled.
I could here Sammy sobbing harder in the background. I started to get a panic attack. I could see myself dying on the operating table.
"COME ON HAVEN DONT DIE" the doctor yelled as she charged the paddles. My body flew up as the electricity charged my heart. A doctor rolled the cart with my baby boy on it out of the operating room. I couldn't not follow them so I did and left myself hoping the doctors would save me. The doctor rolled the baby down the hall and into the waiting room.
"Wilkinson?" The doctor said.
Sammy looked up and immediately started crying. He picked up little Harry and held him while he cried.
"Haven? Is Haven okay?!?" Sammy cried to the doctor.
"The surgery is almost over, we're not sure yet" the doctor said.
Sammy cried while he held his newborn son.
"Sammy?" Matt said.
"She should be here! She should be holding him. I can't live without her" Sammy cried.
I cried, I wanted to wrap my arms around Sammy and hug him, and tell him it'll be okay but I can't. I fell on the floor crying. All of a sudden everything was white again. I heard beeping noises but they were steady. I opened my eyes and was in a hospital room. I was alive. Seth was in a bed beside me. A doctor spoke,
"She's alive, it worked, Haven, I'm getting your family now, we had to perform a emergency c section to get the baby, you had internal bleeding from the crash but you should be okay now" the doctor said.
SAMMYS POV
I heard the hospital intercom,
"Wilkinson Family to room 124"
I picked up styles and ran, hoping she was alive. What if they called me there to see Seth and tell me he was healthy and Haven was dead. I ran down the hall and opened the door crying.
HAVENS POV
The doctors left, the door flew open and I saw Sammy crying holding Styles. The door flung shut, he set styles down in a chair beside the bed.
"Haven" he said through tears as his voice broke.
I started crying.
He sat down on the side of the hospital bed and crashed his lips into mine. I didn't want to ever part. It probably looked bizarre to anyone other than us. We were both crying and kissing.
"I love you so much" he said as his voice broke again.
"I saw you i could see you the whole time, I don't know how..... it just broke my heart. I love you" I said.
"Did you hold Seth yet?" He asked as he smiled through tears.
"Yeah he's..........perfect" I said. Sammy picked him up and held him with me. We picked up Styles and sat with her on the bed with us too.
"Haven" Sammy said.
"Yeah" I answered.
"That dream you had, that I died and Jack died and everyone died, that was your worst nightmare. When they told me you probably wouldn't make it, that was my worst nightmare" he said crying.
"It's okay, we're gonna be okay" I said kissing him.
"I thought you were leaving me, dying" he said still crying.
"I'm here, I'm not leaving you" I said wrapping my arms around his neck in a hug.
"I love you so much" he said crying.
"I love you too, it's okay" I said as tears silently slid down my cheeks.
"I'm sorry, I just-" he began.
"Sammy, we're gonna be fine, I love you, it's okay" I said. It broke my heart seeing him so sad.
"I thought I lost you" he said.
"I'd never leave you" I said.
"I love you" he said as a tear slid down his face.
"I love you too, your making me sad" I said I said frowning a little.
"I'm sorry, I've just never been so scared" he said. I wiped the tears off his cheek and kissed him.
"Do you know what we did?" I asked.
"What do you mean?" He asked.
"We have made not one but TWO babies" I said.
He laughed a little. All of the guys came in and held Seth.
*******The revolution (end)*******
Sammy and I had two more babies, Samara and Sean. We never stopped loving each other and we never stopped being ourselves. We were fun parents and raised amazing kids. Up until the day I died I never stopped loving him and falling in love with him again every single day. He's the love of my life and I'll always love him. Now we can be together forever. I'll see you in heaven. Sammy, I want you to know that you are stronger than you think, smarter than than you seem, and brighter then you believe, and most importantly I want you to remember that even when we're apart I'm always with you. You saved my life and because of you I know I'll never be the forgotten sister. I love you Sammy Wilkinson, and I will never stop loving you. I'll see you soon✨

THE END

This story has been keeping me up until 3 a.m for months now, and I'm happy to say that weather it's embarrassing to admit or not, this story means the world to me and has been the happiness I needed for the past 5 months. I might write another story because I love it so much. Thank you for reading. - h.s