Chapter 47

HAVENS POV
After about 5 minutes of driving, Taylor spoke,
"Can you tell me why your boyfriend is in jail" he asked.
"Yeah I was wondering the same thing" Matt added.
"Sammy didn't do anything wrong" I said.
"Why is he in jail then" Taylor asked.
"Jack and Gilisnky got the wrong car and the police had to take them in. There not being charged or anything, it's just a warning but Nate and Sammy didn't really do anything" I explained.
"Ok" they both said and we turned up the radio as we drove through the empty city at night. When we got to the jail, the 3 of us walked in and approached the front desk.
"Hi, we're here for Jack Johnson, Jack Gilinsky, Samm-" Taylor began before being cut off by the lady.
"Thank god, they've been asking to leave non stop for hours. They were trying to call you all I guess, good thing you guys answered. Is one of you 18" she asked. Taylor lifted his hand slightly and she handed him a paper to sign. She walked down a back hallway. She came back a couple minutes later followed by Jack, Gilisnky, Sammy, and Nate. We all walked out to the car and got in. Taylor and Matt sat in the front since Taylor was driving and I sat by Sammy while the other 3 sat beside eachother.
"Jail?????" Taylor said breaking the silence.
"Dude we did not mean to get the wrong car. It was a compete accident " Gilinsky said.
"Yeah wee really sorry that you had to come pick us up" Jack said.
"You guys are SO lucky that we won't tell your parents. And that the police don't know who you are, you guys have done this twice already now 3 times. You need to be more careful" Taylor Said.
"Thank you for picking us up. I was really worried and I've never been to jail before" Sammy said to me.
"Jack," I said turning around to look at him.
"You seriously can't do this again because the police could find those vines of last time and it could be bad. And Gilisnky , your just as guilty. I'm not mad, I was just really worried when you guys didn't come home, you can't do that to me again" I said.
"we need to stop using valet and start driving our cars because this always happens. In sorry we didn't get to you earlier though, Haven" Jack said. When we got home, we all went straight to bed.
----------------------------------------------
When I woke up i was super tired event though I had slept in. I had a missed text from Sammy, I opened it and began reading,
"Good morning babe😊, I know your probably not up right now but you'll read this later. Will you go on a date with me tonight?.......like out to a restaurant?"

I smiled as I read it. I texted back,
"Yeah I'd love to, what time?"

He responded.
"Uh about 7:30 ish"
I walked downstairs and sat on the couch by everybody since they were all awake.
"So what exactly happened last night? Where were you guys?" Mahogany asked.
"Uh....we were in....jail." Gilisnky said.
"No way!!! You guys are to good to be in jail" she said.
"Not good enough apparently because we were arrested" Jack added.
"Oh my god your serious" Mahogany responded.
Taylor, Matt, and I all began nodding.
"What did you guys do? And who all was arrested" she asked.
"Well...it was me, Jack, Nate and Sammy" Gilinsky said.
"SAMMY" she said surprised.
"What did you do? Your the smart one. You've never done anything stupid" she said to Sammy.
"Well let me finish, so the 4 of us were making a video at Nate's hotel and we were coming home in his rental car. We picked the keys up from valet but since it's a rental car we were confused and got the wrong one. So they arrested us for 'stealing property'" Gilinsky explained.
"Oh okay, well where's Nate" she asked.
"Taylor, Matt, and I all went to go pick the 4 of them up and we didn't have time to drop off Nate because it was so late, so we just took him here and he fell asleep in the guest room." I explained.
We all sat for a while, watching tv until Nate came out of the guest room.
"I called the rental car place and got everything worked out so I'm good now" Nate said.
No one really knew what to say. It's like no one was mad, they just didn't know how to respond because it was so awkward, there was no way to respond. We all just kind of nodded. Ryann and Nash went out to meet with there wedding planner and a couple people went out to a concert about 3 hours away so the only people left were me, Jack, Gilinsky, Matt, Shawn, and Sammy. Nate drove back to his hotel. We were all sitting on the couch watching 22 jump street. After the movie ended, Sammys phone went off from a text message. He was sitting beside me with his arm around me and his phone on his knee so I could visibly see the text, it was from his sister,
Sis- hey Sammy, I'm visiting my boyfriend here and wanted to get dinner or something tonight"
Sammy- sorry, I can't tonight. I'm going on a date with Haven😊
Sis- oh. Your still dating her....
Sammy- yeah, and I'm going to keep dating her. I love her. You need to get over whatever you don't like about her.
Sis- I can't 'get over' the fact that she's way to young for you, she's stupid, she's ugly, and you can do way better.

As soon as I read it, I remembered. She was the one who asked me all of the questions about my age and injuries and really made me upset. Sammy noticed that I saw the text. He didn't say anything.
"Hey can we leave in like half an hour for the date?" He asked.
I nodded and ran up stairs so fast I was worried I would start crying in front of him and the rest of the guys there. I heard Sammy running after me. I ran in my room and shut the door. Running access the room I slid down the wall and began crying. It wasn't silent crying but it wasn't sobbing. Sitting there, I cried for what felt like forever. In reality I knew it had only been like 30 seconds.
Sammy knocked on the door,
"Haven? Can I come in? Please, I want to talk to you?" He said through the door. I didn't want to tell him to come in because I knew he would break up with me. He would agree with his sister and come in to break up with me. I couldn't handle it. My body felt like everything had shattered. Heartbroken was an understatement.
"Haven? Please? I'm coming in okay?" Sammy said once more. This time he twisted the door knob and opened the door. I began crying harder. He walked towards me and slid down the wall beside me. He pulled me into his chest and hugged me.
"Shhh it's okay, I need to talk to you" he said.
I began getting for nervous which gave me more anxiety which made me cry more.
"What's making you so scared? I need to explain that whole thing to you" he said.
I began going into a panic attack. I began struggling for breath. I gasped for air but nothing was working. Sammy realized what was happening and jumped for my inhaler on my bedside table he put the inhaler up to my mouth and puffed it twice. It was helping but I couldn't calm down. I loved Sammy and I couldn't bear losing him.
"Haven?!?!?!?" He asked panicking. He looked around for something or someone to help, then he realized what to do. He put his hands on my cheeks and pulled me up to him, and kissed me. He kissed me for about 20 seconds before letting go and looking at me. I had calmed down and we both leaned against the wall.
"I'm sorry-" I began.
"No Haven, you didn't do anything. I don't want you to go into a panic attack, it's okay don't worry. I just need to talk for a second, okay" he asked.
I nodded and he began speaking,
"Haven I know that you could see the text messages. But I don't care that you saw them, I'm glad that you saw them so I could have a chance to explain this to you. You met my sister, she was rude and mean and just terrible. You need to understand that nothing she said was true, Haven. You're not 'to young' for me, we're only like 2 years apart, and your not stupid, your the smarted girl I know, and your not ugly, your the prettiest girl I've ever met and ever will meet. I love you. I already told you, I'm not ever going to break up with you. I'll never lose the love I have now and all I can do is hope that you won't lose it either. But I gave you that promise ring because I love you and want to be with you, I don't care what she thinks" he said.
I felt like the weight of the world had been lifted off my shoulders.
"I....I thought that...that you agreed with her...and that....you were gonna break up with me" I said.
"You don't ever have to worry about that. I love you" he said hugging me.
"Are we still going on the date" he asked smiling.
"Of course. I don't really need to get ready. But I do look like I've been crying so I don't want to go to some crowded place" I explained.
"Well then I know exactly where we can go" he said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me behind him downstairs and out to the car. I didn't know where we were going until he pulled into the park parking lot. I looked at him and he smiled. He walked around to my door and opened it. We walked over towards the oath into the woods but I stopped him,
"Wait! Let's go.....swing" I said taking him towards the swing set in the kids playground. We swung on the swings for at least half an our just laughing and talking. We started walking over towards the woods and took a walk in then back out. It was getting late but we decided to lay on the dashboard/hood of the car and look at the sky. There was no one else around so it was nice. We just lay there looking at the stars and talking about family and friends back home. After a while of just sitting there, Sammys phone began ringing and he answered it. It was Jack,
"Sammy where are you?!?!?" Jack asked.
"The park" he answered.
"Where's Haven" Jack asked.
Sammy looked at me,
"The park" he said laughing.
"Do you know what time it is" Jack asked.
"What like 9:-" Sammy began before getting cut off.
"It's 10:52" Jack said.
"Oh. Well were on our way" Sammy said as he stood up and we both got into the car. In the car, I plugged my phone into the aux cord and began playing "no control" then "where do broken hearts go?" Then "love robbery" while the 2 of us sing the lyrics at the top of our lungs.