Chapter 93

HAVENS POV
When I woke up the next morning I found myself in Sammy's arms, it made me feel safe like no one could hurt me because Sammy's here. I stood up and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. After I got out of the shower I put on shorts and a diamond co. Sweatshirt. I dried my hair with the hairdryer. When I came out of the bathroom, Sammy was in bed, half asleep.
"Hey babe?" he said.
"Yeah?" I answered sitting down on the bed, next to him.
"I love you" he said wrapping his arms around me.
"I love you too" I said quickly kissing him.
"What do you want to do today?" He asked.
"I don't know" I said.
"I'm gonna go downstairs and chill, you can come down whenever you want to wake up or get up or something" I said.
He laughed.
"Im coming down in like 10 minutes, I just gotta take a shower" he said.
"Okay" I said as I walked downstairs.
When I got downstairs I went into the kitchen, I realized we didn't have much food, we need to go the grocery store soon. I walked in the living room and sat down on the couch. I turned on the tv and watched the walking dead. Sammy came down the stairs a couple seconds later. He was wearing black jeans and no shirt.
"Heyyyy" he said as we walked in and sat down next to me.
"Hey" I said smiling.
"I was thinking about to today, and I thought, it's our honeymoon so we have to go somewhere, so what if we go to Disneyland!" He said.
"Oh my god that'd be awesome" I said.
"We can get tickets online right now" he said.
"Yeah" I responded.
Sammy got out his laptop and got tickets online.
"Won't fans see us?" I asked.
"Yeah but it won't be too bad, I mean nothing crazy probably" he said.
"Okay I'm gonna changed into something more presentable for public" I said walking upstairs.
"I think I might just where this" he said looking at himself. I laughed.
"They'd kick you out if you don't wear a shirt" I said.
"Fine" he said walking up the stairs with me.
Sammy put on a shirt while I took clothes and walked in the bathroom. I put on shorts and a white crop top. I fixed my hair and makeup and came out. We walked out to his car and started driving.
"The lawyers office/courthouse is on the way to Disney, we could turn the papers in while were in the area" Sammy said.
"Which papers?" I asked.
"The ones that change your last name" he said smiling.
"Oh yeah, we can do that today?!" I said excitedly.
"Yeah" he said.
"Did I tell you what my dad said when everyone first started walking down the aisle yesterday?" I asked.
"No what did he say?" He asked.
"He said 'lucky it wasn't Gilinsky'" I said.
He burst out laughing.
"What did you say?" He asked.
"I said 'what's wrong with Gilinsky' and he said 'I don't know I just like Wilk better'" I said.
"I like that I'm his favorite" Sammy said.
"Me too" I said.
"Are you excited to officially have my last name?" He asked.
"Yeah then I can change my Twitter name to HavenWilk instead of HavenJohnson" I said.
"What an upgrade" he said happily. I laughed.
When we arrived at the building, they approved the papers and said my name was legally changed. I immediately got on Twitter and changed my username.
"Sammy, you know what this means?" I said as we got back in the car.
"What?" He asked.
"We're like a normal legit family now" I said.
"We're already a family" he said smiling. When we pulled up to the crowded Disney parking lot we had to walk for like 10 minutes until we got to the gates. We gave them our tickets and they gave us bands. We walked inside and I bought a floral mouse headband. Fans came up to us throughout the day but it didn't make us upset or anything, we were having a great time. The two of us went on rides all day long, we had gone on almost everything. We decided to go to on space mountain.
"These rides freak me out" I said as we sat down and were held in by a bar in front of us.
"Have you ever been on a roller coaster?" He asked.
"No" I said.
"Do you have your inhaler with you?" He asked.
"Yeah. Wait why?!? Am I gonna need it?!?" I asked worriedly.
"You'll be fine I just wanted to be sure" he said.
The ride started up slowly, but the cart kept rocking from side to side a little which made me nervous. I knew if I asked Sammy he wouldn't want to lie but he wouldn't want to freak me out either so I just didn't say anything.
The ride tipped backwards a little when we were going up a hill but I tried my best not to worry. The ride started going really fast as we went down and around hills, bumps, and curves in the tracks. The ride was going very fast then as our cart passed under a tunnel, a pole attachment fell from the ceiling, hitting me on the head. I screamed right as it hit me.
"Oh my god" Sammy yelled right before I blacked out.

SAMMYS POV
The ride ended a couple seconds later and an ambulance took us to the hospital since she was unconscious. I got in the back of the ambulance with her. She woke up almost as soon as we got in the ambulance.
"What- ah oh my god my head" she said as her eyes opened.
"They have to check you at the emergency room since you were unconscious" I said.
"What, like, how did that happen" she asked.
"Apparently they suck at building because the ride is malfunctioning. That wasn't the ride though, they built it all weird and one of the poles in the air duct fell down on you" I explained.
"Why does this stuff always happen to us" she said.
"I don't know, we'll be okay though" he said.
"Okay" I said relexing a little. When we got to the hospital a doctor looked at my head, did a few eye and mind tests and came back to talk to us.
"So Haven, you have a concussion. It could've been worse but you were very lucky. No memory loss luckily. The only issue with this is you will not be able to watch tv, or use a cell phone, since it would or you in extensive pain and worsen the injury" the doctor finished.
"So no tv, or phone?" She said.
"Yes. And once you-" he said looking at me.
"-sign her out at the front desk, you two are free to leave" the doctor finished.
"Thank you" I said as he walked out.
"Let's go sign out" I said holding her hand and walking towards the front desk. I signed her out and and we walked to the car.

HAVENS POV
"I would sue Disney if it weren't for all of the people who would hate me" I said as we got in the car.
"I'm so sorry that happened babe, that was really terrible" Sammy said.
"It's okay I'm fine, it just hurt" I said.
When we arrived at the house we both walked inside, I kind of stumbled though, Sammy had to help me inside. As soon as we got inside the house I held out my phone in front of Sammy.
"Why are you holding out your phone?" He asked.
"I don't want to be tempted" I said.
"Okay" he said.
"Do you want me to read you your messages, you have a lot of them" he said as we walked to the couch and sat down. I rest my head on his chest.
"Yeah thank you" I said.
"Okay, Jack texted 'how's it going, did you get your name changed yet'" Sammy said.
"Can you text back 'good, and we got the name changed today'" I asked.
Sammy nodded and responded. He continued with reading messages and writing my responses.
"Ryann said 'how's it going smirk emoji, you guys having fun?'" He said.
"Text back 'very good with a smirk emoji and then say that I decided against suing Disneyland for my concussion" I said.
"Okay" he said chuckling a little.
When he finished reading and responding to all of my messages he put my phone down.
"Do you want me to order in dinner?" He asked.
"Yeah that'd be good" I said shutting my eyes.
I felt shuffling and opened my eyes, the doorbell and rung and Sammy was getting it at the door. We ate at the couch and put everything we didn't eat in the fridge. I was sooooooooooooo tired.
"Babe?" Sammy said trying to wake me up.
"Yeah" I said tiredly.
"Do you wanna go up to sleep?" He asked.
"Yeah if I can make it upstairs" I said.
He laughed a little. I slowly stood up and walked upstairs with Sammy, I put on a tee shirt and shorts and got in bed. Sammy changed into Basketball shorts and no shirt and got in bed too. He wrapped his arms around me.
"Goodnight babe" he said.
"Goodnight" I said tiredly.
"I love you" he said happily.
"I love you too" I said holding his hand.
And within the next 10 seconds I was asleep and so was Sammy.