Chapter 32

HAVENS POV
I looked at Sammy for answers of what to do. He grabbed my hand and ran outside to the backyard. I guess Hayes came in because all of the guys except Hayes, Nash, and Taylor were outside with us. They were all upset. "He's here" Gilisnky said. "Great" I said sarcastically. "Why did he even come" Sammy asked. "We don't know yet" Matt responded. Taylor came running outside trying to lock the door before Hayes came out. Hayes was to quick though and ran out. "What do you want? Why did you even come here" Jack asked. "Because I want to win Haven back" Hayes answered. He looked at me, "Haven, I want to be with you. I just need you to accept me" he said. "I love Sammy, I would never lose him. I want to be with him....sorry"i said. Hayes got mad, "what has Sammy ever done to help you" he asked. "Well he helped me when my boyfriend CHEATED ON ME first of all" I began. "He's way older than you, it's gross that you guys are dating" he said attempting to argue. "Hayes if you need to go back to 2nd grade then that's fine but 19-16 is only 3 years plus i will be 17 this year so chill" I said. He turned and stormed back into the house. We all went back in side later and sat in the living room, watching tv. Then there was another knock on the door. Matt went to get it and let him in. "Chandlers here" Matt called out. "Oh crap I forgot" I said standing up. Sammy and I walked to the door where chandler stood with his bags. He hugged me and I introduced him to all of the guys except Hayes. I didn't want to make Chandler upset because of the whole Claire thing. "There are 2 guest rooms right" I asked Nash, trying to reassure that Chandler and Hayes would not be in the same room. "Um.......there's only 1 right now" he answered awkwardly. "Ok, Chandler then you can sleep in my bed and I'll sleep on the floor" i said. "Haven it's fine, I don't want you to sleep on the floor" he said. I convinced him to sleep in my room not just for his sake but for mine because I knew that Hayes would say something if they slept in the same room. When I got in bed, I couldn't fall asleep because I wasn't tired. I tweeted, "can't fall asleep when I want to fall asleep". A couple minutes later I got a text from Sammy, "wanna go outside and hang out, I can't fall asleep either" he texted. "See Ya in 3" I replied while standing up and tip toeing down to the backdoor. I slowly opened the door and walked over to the big patch of grass in our backyard and sat down with my phone. Seconds later, the door opened and Sammy came out. He came over and sat down beside me. "It's fun to just look at the stars sometimes" he said. "Yeah" I replied. We lay down and looked up and the stars. We talked about random fun stuff then just looked at the sky. "I love you" he said, breaking the silence. "I love you too" I responded. I felt guilty about everything Hayes had said earlier, "Sammy, I don't want you to think that anything he said was true, because you have done so much for me, and I don't care about age because 2 years doesn't matter. All that matters is that I'm in love with you and I know I'm in love with you because I've never felt like this before" I said. "I've never felt like this either" he responded. After a while we went back to our rooms and I finally fell asleep.