Chapter 80

HAVENS POV
After hanging up I got in the pool with Sammy and we all talked for little while. We decided to get out after about 2 hours. Everyone wanted breakfast so we decided to have 3 cars go out, the first one was Taylor, Mahogany, and Gilinsky. The second one was Andrew, Jack B, Rebecca, and Jenn. And the third one was Sammy and i in his car. Taylor's car was getting Starbucks, Jack B's car was getting breakfast, and Sammy and I were getting more groceries from a Walmart about half an hour away. Sammy and I walked out to his car and got in. I kept getting texts of foods people wanted while we were out. I made a list in my notes. My phone wouldn't stop going off as I got texts from the guys, and texts from Ryann asking about this morning.
"Everyone is texting me stuff to get at Walmart, and Ryann won't stop asking me questions" I said.
"Your just so popular" Sammy said jokingly.
I put on the radio and "Bad blood" was on. The song was about halfway through but I wasn't paying attention to the song, I was just thinking. I started laughing. Sammy started laughing at my laugh.
"What's funny?" Sammy asked.
"Ohhhh" I said as I calmed down a little and stopped laughing.
"Do you remember that time, that we went outside and everyone was asleep. Then, we were walking up the stairs, and I tripped, making us both fall down the stairs" I asked.
"Yeah" he said laughing a little.
"I was just thinking about it and started laughing" I said.
"You know, I really do love you" Sammy said smiling.
"I love you too" I said smiling too.
"I was thinking about it, and we should go on more dates, I mean we're always with everyone else and living with like 16 people, it's hard to have time to spend just with you, but I love spending time just with you" he said.
"I love going on dates. I really just love being with you" I said.
"My favorite dates are the midnight/backyard dates where we lay down in the grass and look at the sky while we talk" I added.
"Me too" Sammy said.
"Gosh I'm tired" I said leaning back in the passenger seat.
"You only slept for a few hours" Sammy said.
"Yeah I hate this, because I'm tired but I don't want to go to sleep, I mean I can't go to sleep" I said.
"If your tired we won't be upset or anything if you want to go back to sleep" He said.
"No, I mean I can't sleep, I won't. I'm just tired, I'm fine though" I said.
"Okay" Sammy replied simply.
Once we arrived at Walmart, I got a shopping cart and we started walking towards the building as we talked and laughed. As we were walking towards the store, several girls came running up to us and asked for pictures. A couple girls screamed and 1 or 2 cried. After we took pictures and talked to them, we started throwing foods in the cart. I went through my notes and texts, getting everything people asked for. After we got everything we needed we checked out and went to the car. We drove home and walked inside with the groceries. Everyone who had gone out was already home and they were all in the living room. It was past time for breakfast so Sammy and i decided not to eat that, and drank Starbucks instead. Everyone got up and helped us put away the groceries.
"Guys I have an idea of something fun we could do" Jack said.
"What is it?" Gilisnky asked.
"We brought that karaoke machine and microphones, we could sing songs outside then go out on the pontoon boat and 2 other little boats for the rest of the day" Jack suggested. "Yeah" we all said.
We ate lunch before going outside with the machine and setting it up. We all sang songs for about 2 hours until Gilinsky, Sammy, Jack, Taylor, and Matt went to get the boats and get them ready. Everyone got on different boats and I decided to get on one of the smaller boats with the tube on the back for tubing. Sammy came up to me to get on the boat I was in but Jack needed him to drive the other boat. My boat was driven by Matt. Inside was me, Matt, Shawn, Michael, Luke, Calum, Ashton, and Gilinsky. We rode out far ahead of everyone else.
"Who wants to go on the tube first" Matt asked.
"Ooh I wanna go! But I want someone else to go too" Shawn said.
"I'll go" I said. We pulled in the tube and both got on.
"You guys good?!?!" Matt yelled to us.
"Yeah!" We yelled back. He started the engine and we started speeding over the lake. Shawn was on the right and I was on the left but we were right beside each other. Matt started making us swing around and spin up in the air. Shawn grabbed onto the rope and we both tried standing up on the circular tube platform. We were successful but Matt turned the wrong way and we both fell to the right. I fell onto Shawn as we hit the water. I was worried that Shawn might have been under too long because we both went down but he came up. We both started coughing up water. I heard a distant voice, it was Gilinsky yelling "they fell off".
"You okay?" Shawn asked.
"Yeah yeah I'm fine are you" I asked.
"Yeah" he said.
Matt turned the boat around and came back around to where we were. Shawn helped me out and onto the boat with Gilinsky, then he himself got on.
"Who's next" Matt said.
"Me and Luke!" Michael said. After he and Luke went, Calum and Ashton, then Gilinsky, then Matt and I went. We all kept going until it got a tad dark and Matt drove back. As we passed the other 2 boats, they followed our lead and also went back. We decided to go out to dinner. We ended up eating at a burger place. It was a lot of fun. I got a text from Ryann saying that she was coming and bringing Nash, Mac, Trevor, Sam, Connor, and Hayes. Some of the other rooms had couches so everyone had a spot, but Me and either Sammy or Jack would have to sleep on the sectional couch since Nash and Ryann would share and Mac didn't need a bed due to having a portable crib. When we got home it was 10 o'clock. Ryann and them wouldn't be arriving for another 2 hours so everyone decided to go to bed except me, Jack, and Sammy.
"So who's gonna be downstairs with me?" I asked.
"Do you care if I stay here? I'm really tired and just don't want to sleep on the couch." Jack said.
"It's fine, I'll room with Sammy. And I'll let in Ryann and all of them when they get here" I said.
Sammy and I both got our bags and took everything downstairs.
"Okay, goodnight" I said hugging Jack before walking downstairs.
"Hey Haven, wait a second we need to talk real quick" Jack said.
"I know Jack, I know exactly what your gonna say and I also know that you know me very well, you know me well enough to know I'm not stupid so don't even say anything awkward or weird" I said.
"Okay okay I won't, I love you, see you in the morning" he said.
"Okay love you too" I said as I shut the door and walked downstairs where Sammy was. He turned on the tv before noticing I was there. I walked around the couch with a soft fuzzy blanket and sat down beside Sammy.
"Everyone's missing out, the best shows come on late at night" Sammy said.
"Ooh yeah can we watch the fresh prince?" I asked.
"Yeah" He said happily as he turned it on. After a couple episodes, there was a knock on the door. Sammy and I stood up to get the door, I was greeted by Sam, Connor, and Trevor. Sam pulled me into a hug and I explained where they all would be sleeping and the 3 of them went up to bed. A couple seconds later, Ryann came walking up holding Mac. She hugged me and handed me Mac.
"Oh my god it's so great to see you! Can you two watch Mac for a second while Nash and I get our bags?" She asked.
"Uh yeah sure" I said looking down at Mac in my arms. She was so cute. She played with my hair. Ryann and Nash came in with bags.
"Hey guys" Nash said as he carried bags upstairs. Soon following a shy awkward Hayes came walking in carrying a suitcase and a couple bags.
"Uh hey" he said awkwardly waving.
"Hi" I responded awkwardly.
"Oh uh where should I go?" He asked.
I explained where the room was and he nodded before making his way up the stairs. Little Mac was stirring awake.
"Do you wanna hold her?" I asked handing her to Sammy.
"Yeah" he said.
He rocked her back and forward a little and she fell back asleep. He smiled at her.
"Oh my god" I said.
"What is it?" He asked still smiling.
"I don't know why when guys are with babies it's so cute but it is, your great" I said.
"I like babies, there cute" he said looking down at her. Ryann came walking down the stairs.
"Oh my god" she said when she saw Sammy holding Mac.
"Ryyyyyannnn!" I said.
"Sorry sorry" she said picking up Mac from Sammy's arms. Mac started crying. Ryann rocked her and she calmed down a little.
"Okay well I'll see you guys tomorrow, goodnight" she said as she walked up the stairs.
Sammy walked over to the light switch and turned off all of the overhead lights so all that was left was a lamp behind the couch. He turned off the tv. He put his pillow at the top of the L shaped couch and lay down. I sat down on the other side of the L, sitting up normally. Sammy turned and looked at me.
"Are you gonna like, go to sleep?" He asked awkwardly.
"No, I mean I can't" I said.
"If you can't sleep with me up I can't go in another room or something" I added.
"No no it's fine but I mean, you just can't fall asleep?" He asked as he propped up his pillow behind his back and sat up.
"I can fall asleep, I just won't" I said.
"Why?" He asked concerned.
"It's like my body wants me to sleep, but my brain doesn't. I can't go to sleep again" I said.
"Babe, there's nothing wrong with sleeping, everyone has to sleep, why don't you want to?" He asked.
"I...I just...when I talk about it, I think about it, and when I think about it, it scares me." I explained.
"You can tell me, you don't have to be scared" He said.
"I....I don't want to go to sleep because I'm scared I'll have the same dream or one similar to the last one and I can't do that again" I said as a tear slid down my cheek.
"Babe, it's okay" he said as he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into his chest. I was facing sideways so half of my face was against his chest.
"I just don't want to be that person who does weird things, and cries all the time and has bad dreams when she's almost 18 years old" I cried into his chest.
"Your not" he said.
"And I don't want to be your annoying girlfriend who you feel obligated to talk too because she's so pathetic. I don't want you to think of me like that and get annoyed when I talk to you" I continued.
"Haven, your not annoying or pathetic. I love you, you know that. I'm here because I want to be, I always want to be. I love holding you and talking to you" he said.
"Okay...I...I just want to know if I'm telling you too much or am annoying" I said.
"Babe, I want to know everything, it's not like you throw all this stuff at me and I don't care. And you never annoy me" he said.
"Okay" I responded.
"Will you explain it all to me now?" He asked as he held my hands in his that were already wrapped around me holding me.
"You know that dream terrified me. I just don't want that to happen again. And it only happened when I was asleep so if I don't sleep, there's no risk" I said.