Chapter 1

AUTHORS NOTE: this is in 2013 when the original Magcon tour was going on for the first time.

HAVEN'S POV
Jack Johnson is my brother. None of the fans really know who I am. My brother started making videos with his best friend Jack Gilinsky and sometimes his friend Sammy Wilkinson on an app called vine. They didn't think it was going anywhere. But, each day when we check the amount of followers only goes up and up. They are now pretty popular on the app and have thousands of followers. Yesterday Jack (Johnson) and I were watching TV when his phone started ringing and it was a California number. He answered and it was a man asking if he and Gilinksy would join 7 other teenage boy viners on a tour called Magcon tour. He immediately said he said yes and called Gilinsky. We were both freaking out. My brother was practically famous, he was going on tour. Gilinsky came over and freaked out to. They would have to leave soon, they had to leave 2 weeks later. It was the night before they left for the first city and I was helping My brother pack when he stopped me. "What are you doing" he asked. "Helping you pack, like the amazing sister I am" I said. "I mean, don't help me pack, YOU go pack" he said smiling. "What do you mean" I asked. "I mean, I talked to the guy in charge, Bart, and he said that you could come and sing and preform with all of us. Your one of the guest performers" he said. "Are you playing or serious" I asked. "Dead serious, ask Gilinsky" he said. He called Bart and Bart talked to me and told me Jack was serious. "Oh my gosh thank you" I said hugging Jack. He knows I love preforming, but I've never preformed in front of a crowd that big. We all left for the airport the next morning. All hugging our parents goodbye, Jack, Gilinsky, and I all got on the plane and sat on a row of 3 with me in the middle. Several people came up and asked them for pictures in the airport until we departed. I talked to Gilinsky the whole flight when my brother fell asleep. No one really knows I'm related to Jack (Johnson) but the friends and family who do know, also know that Gilinsky is like my second brother who I never fight with. When the plane landed we woke up Jack and got off. When we got to the airport there was a driver waiting to take us to the hotel for the first stop. The driver was really sweet and talked to us about the tour and stuff. When we got to the hotel, there were girls, girls, girls everywhere!!! We had to be escorted inside. I knew they weren't there for us. But they were there for us, and all of the guys in the tour. When we walked in we spotted Bart who took us to the rest of the people on the tour. When we walked in and they all turned, I realized what I had gotten myself into. I hadn't realized that they were ALL teenagers and they were ALL boys. There was one girl. She was the first one to approach me. Her name was Mahogany. She told me I could call her Mahogony or "LOX" because her internet name was Mahogany *LOX*. After I talked to her I went to find my brother and he and Gilinsky were talking to a boy they introduced me to named Nash. Then I met a couple other guys named Hayes, Cameron, Shawn, Matt, Aaron, and Taylor. I later met Carter and Jacob. Then we all sat down and talked together about the tour.