Chapter 54

HAVENS POV
Ryann and Nash were too busy saying vows to notice a trevor running out the backdoor. Everyone was focused on Nash and Ryann. I looked around to see if anyone else noticed. I couldn't just run out of my bestfriends wedding especially when I'm the maid of honor. Sammy looked at me worried,
"Did you see trevor" he mouthed.
I nodded sadly.
I looked up to hear the pastor,
"I now pronounce you husband and wife". About 15 seconds later, Ryann and Nash were walking down the aisle. I grabbed Sammy's hand and ran out the back of the church. Luckily Nash and Ryann were talking to people so we ran outside and saw trevor no where.
"We need to find him" I said. Sammy nodded and we walked around the side of the building,
As soon as we turned the corner I immediately saw Trevor sitting on the clean pavement, leaning against the church with his head in his hands. Sammy and I both slowly approached him and sat down beside him.
"Hey" I said awkwardly.
He didn't look up or say anything,
"Did she talk to you?" I asked.
His head shot up.
"What do you mean?!? She didn't say anything! We only talked about the wedding! She didn't say anything, Haven!!!! She didn't even say that she didn't like me or hated me or anything!!!" He shouted angrily.
"Trevor" I said sympathetically.
"Sh-she was gonna tell you that your her best friend and she never wants that to change, she was gonna.......ask you to be the godfather" I said.
He turned to me with a hint of happiness in his eyes,
"Did she really say that?" He asked.
"Yes Trevor, she was gonna tell you before the wedding. Trevor, she loves you to death and she started crying just thinking about if you stopped being her friend. She wants you to be the godfather so you can be like a part of her family. Trevor, before she met Nash and found out about the baby, you were the only real family she had. I know you guys aren't blood related but to her you guys are family" i explained.
"Haven...you don't know what it's like to love someone who only loves you as a friend. I love Ryann and she doesn't love me back. Sammy loves you..you-you just don't get it" he said.
"Trevor, she does love you. She loves you more than anything. But Trevor you guys have a different love, it's not a soulmate love it's a best friend love that no one can change. She's married to Nash, and she had a baby on the way. But she needs her best friend who she loves to be there with her, every step of the way" I said.
"Where is she?" He asked.
"Everyone's headed to the reception down the street, she's there" Sammy said.
"Will you guys go with me" he asked. Sammy and I nodded and the 3 of us stood up. We walked down the street to the reception building and could hear music blaring from the outside,
"Gosh it's like a club not a wedding reception" I said sarcastically as Sammy and Trevor laughed. We walked in and saw a HUGE room. At the front was a stage with a table to the side. Mahogany and Taylor were at the table playing music on a computer. There were people everywhere. The 3 of us tried making our way past everyone dancing. As we moved through the crowd...it was all teens and people in there early twenties with the exception of a couple people in Nash's family. I couldn't believe some of the people we were walking past, I mean when I was all focused on Ryann and her wedding , I never looked at who was there. I forgot how many celebrities they knew between the 2 of them. I was walking past these guys who were my idols 2 years ago. As we walked, I bumped into someone and dropped my phone. From what I could tell it was a boy.
"Sorry" we both said at the same time. He had also dropped his phone so we both bent down to pick ours up. Sammy and trevor were still behind me.
"Uh, what's your name?" He asked.
i just now looked up to see his face,
"Haven" I said before standing up. The 3 of us kept walking. As I thought in my mind how to express what I was feeling. I knew who that guy was.....he was my crush. Celebrity crush of course. The one where you know you'll never meet them so it's fine to think about. But it was just sinking in...who I actually just ran into.