Chapter 51

HAVENS POV
When I woke up, I got all of the guys and we drove from our hotel to the hospital. Dylan slept on Chandlers couch so he wouldn't be alone and the guys wouldn't let me stay. When we arrived to his room we brought chick fil -a. I got a voicemail from Ryann so I listened to it,
"Haven! Oh my god where are you?!? Nash said that you and like 3 or 4 of the guys flew to Atlanta but I don't know what happened. Just please be back soon. The wedding is in 4 days and Haven, I need you here, I can't do it alone. Please....just....call me back"

After I listened to it I totally remembered the entire situation.
"It's this week" I said aloud.
"What is" Shawn asked.
"The wedding guys....the wedding is this week omg. Ryann doesn't know and she's kind of freaking out because her wedding is in 4 days and her made of honor and 4 groomsmen are all in Atlanta" I finished.
"I forgot about that" Jack said nervously.
"We'll be back in 4 days, don't worry. We can fly back in 3 days and Chandler will be able to go home by then so everyone will be fine" Shawn explained.
We all nodded, understanding. The next 3 days flew by while we all ate food, talked, and just looked at our phones. Before long, it was Thursday. And we were going to fly back, fall asleep, wake up, and go to the wedding. It was Thursday morning and we got all of our things from the hitel and drive to the Dylan's apartment to hang out with Dylan and Chandler for the day. We had just Darren down when I got a call from Ryann.
"HAVEN!!! IM SO SORRY BUT I NEED YOU GUYS TO FLY BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE OF THE REHEARSAL!!!!! OH MY GOSH I TOTALLY FORGIT HAVEN,,, IM SORRY" she blurted.
"It's okay Ryann, just calm down and breathe ok? Were flying back ok? It's fine. Ill all you when we get there. Text me the venue address and we'll go straight there" I said before hanging up. All of the guys were talking so they didn't hear the conversation.
"Guys" I said picking up my bag.
"Yeah" Shawn said turning.
"Guys we have to go now. We'll have to move the flight a couple hours earlier. Chandler, Dylan, I'm so sorry but we have to go. It's the wedding rehearsal and she really needs us there" I said. They all said goodbye and walked to pick up there bags. I walked over to the couch where Chandler was laying and hugged him.
"I'm gonna miss you" I said.
"I'll FaceTime you all the time, don't worry" he said.
"Thank you for coming Haven. I really wouldn't be okay if you hadn't have come. Thank you" he added.
"As long as you promise to FaceTime me everyday I'm good" he said.
"I promise" I said as I pulled away and walks towards the door.
"Love you, feel better. I'll call you" I said as I waved goodbye. Jack, Sammy, Shawn, Matt, and I drove to the airport and boarded our plane. We had a lot of turbulence during the flight so I kept getting scared. I have this paranoia of plane crashes...and the fact that I'm with the people who mean most to me only makes me more concerned. They all knew that I was paranoid, I was sitting in between Sammy and Matt with Jack and Shawn beside us on the other side. They were all leaning over to look at me. Sammy handed me his earplugs trying to distract me. When I put them in he began playing music I liked, attempting to distract me. I closed my eyes and tried to focus on the music. After a while I fell asleep on his shoulder. I woke up to Sammy, "babe, we're here. Were going straight to the place, right" he asked.
"Yeah" I responded as I stood up and we all got off of the plane. We drove for about 20 minutes until we arrived at a big church. We all ran inside and found Ryann in the church lobby.
"Ooh good your all here! Were gonna run through the whole thing then everyone's gonna ask questions and stuff, guys you go over there and Haven, you come over here" she said as she pulled me away to the church doors. It was wonderful how everything was set up. She had first Cameron (who was the best man) walk down the aisle. Then Sammy & I, then the rest followed in pairs. Then there was Skylnn as a flower girl.
The last to come in were Trevor and Ryann. I loved walking up and down the aisle even if it wasn't my wedding because it just makes you happy. After the rehearsal, Sammy and I were talking when Hayes came up to us,
"Hey Haven" he said.
"Uh hey Hayes?" I said trying to sound nice. It's not that I hate hayes or anything but it is awkward to talk to him after everything that went down. Sammy and I pretty much stand the same with Hayes, we don't like him but we're not mean to him. I wish I could forget.... But I just can't so I forgive Hayes but won't forget. Sammy is still mad at Hayes for cheating on me but he's most upset about the whole "Claire thing" because he's never been more upset then that day...because he felt...helpless. Sammy didn't say anything to Hayes, but he was nice. We all went to dinner at the venue the reception will be at. It was fun just to be with all of my friends. Everyone was talking to there friends because this was the first time we all really got to hang out at once. Ryann's friends from other countries like Australia, UK, and Canada flew in. She was so happy to see Troye again since they hadn't seen each other in person in months.

(BTW TREVOR IS 18 IN THIS. I COULDN'T HAVE HIM 16 SO...)

Before we ate, they had Cameron and I say draft/on the spot speeches/toasts.
Cameron went first and was really funny and nice, then it was my turn,
I walked up to the front of the room and looked at Sammy, he smiled and I began talking,
"Ryann....is my best friend. We have been best friends since 5th grade. Because we've known each other so long, we've obviously talked about what we think our wedding will be like. Honestly, I've heard the plan at least a million times and this is her wedding. It's perfect to the last detail and its with you, Nash. And when she walks down that aisle tomorrow...she will do it happily. I don't want to take the dramatic ending off of my speech tomorrow but it's really good" I said looking at her.
"Please just say it" she said laughing.
I raised up my cup.
"LETS HAVE ANOTHER TOAST TO THE GIRL ALMIGHTY" I said as loud as I could. Everyone laughed then we all ate. Soon it was time to go home and fall asleep for the big day tomorrow. Ryann was nervous. When we got back to the house I got ready for bed and Mahogany was already asleep. I was about to get in bed...when there was a knock on the door.