Chapter 60

HAVENS POV
After dinner I went to bed. When I got up, I got on Twitter and even though the hashtag was still trending I felt a lot better. All of the 5sos guys had tweeted saying that nothing happened, I was just a friend, and all the fans were being really mean to me. I looked at the time and it was 12:00. I walked downstairs and found Jack, alone.
"Where is everyone" I asked.
"Oh most of them went out, but Matt, Gilinsky, Sammy, and Shawn are still here." He said. I nodded and sat down beside him. We watched tv for a while. Gilinsky came downstairs and said he was going out to get lunch with a friend, and Shawn had rehearsal for a show...so it was just Jack, Matt, Sammy, and I. I got a text from Luke,
"Hi....do you wanna get lunch with the lads and I. You could bring whoever, we know you have lots of roomates" it said.
I looked up at the guys,
"Do you guys wanna go have lunch and meet all of the 5sos boys" I asked.
They all nodded, even though Sammy was a bit hesitant. I texted back,

"Yeah, what time should we come? And where"
He responded,
"Uh Panera at 1:00"
I texted back,
"Okay, we'll be there. I'm only taking about 4 other people."
We all sat around until we needed to get ready. Once I was dressed I walked downstairs where the rest of the guys were waiting.
"You guys ready?" I asked.
The 3 of them nodded as we walked to the car. In the car they asked questions,
"Are they nice?" Matt asked.
"Yeah...you'd be really surprised, there just like us" I said.
"How many are there again? And where are they from?" Jack asked.
"There's 4, and there all from Australia. There just in LA for a year or so for recording" I explained.
"Do they know who we are?" Sammy asked.
"Well not all of them. The only person who knows one of you guys is Michael and he only knows you" I said to sammy.
When we arrived at Panera, there were not many people there. We ordered and looked around for the boys but they were no where to be seen.
I got a text from Michael,
"Were in the far left corner of the restaurant. We already ordered." It read. I looked over to the corner to see 4 boys wearing sunglasses inside, and one wearing a hat. They looked nothing like the boys I knew. When they took off there sunglasses however they looked the same, just different styled clothes. I sat down in between Michael and Sammy while Jack and Matt seated themselves beside Sammy.
"Hello" Luke said awkwardly. I laughed and introduced everyone,
"This is Sammy, Jack, and Matt" I explained to the boys.
"and this is Michael, Luke, Calum, and Ashton." I told Jack, Sammy, and Matt. They all said "hi" and Michael began conversation,
"So you all do youtube and vine, right" he asked.
"Yeah" they all said.
"Your Havens brother Jack?" Michael asked Jack.
"Yeah" Jack answered.
"Haven told me about all of you. There are like 16 people living in the house right" Ashton questioned.
"Yeah, we all either went on the Magcon tour or knew one of the people" Matt explained.
Matt and Calum got into conversation. "We're having a show tomorrow downtown, we have tickets if you want to come " Michael said excitedly to Sammy and I.
"Yeah", I looked at Sammy who was nodding.
"We'd love to come. None of us have ever seen you guys live. I can't wait" I said happily.
"You know how sometimes you have a question for your favorite celebrity but you know you'll never get to ask them?" I asked Michael.
"Yeah why?" He asked.
"We'll because that used to be me. But now I can ask you guys." I said.
"What is it?" He asked.
"Why don't you guys ever play 'unpredictable' anymore" i exclaimed.
"I don't know, we never really thought about it. We just play the songs that are fan favorites or our favorites. We rarely play the really old songs even though there amazing" he said.
I nodded. Luke, Ashton, and Michael began talking to Jack and immediately became friends. It was awkward for me because normally its Jack taking me to meet his friends but this is the opposite. After be-friending Jack, Michael began talking to Sammy. I was awkwardly listening to there conversation,
Michael- so we didn't really get to talk the other day.
Sammy- yeah I'm Sammy
Michael- Haven told me about you the other day. Your from Omaha too, right?
Sammy- Yeah, I was friends with Jack first but Haven and I started dating towards the end of the tour after the whole thing with Hayes.
Michael- she told me about that....I'm really sorry all of that happened. It sounded horrible.
Sammy- yeah, at least we're all happy now.
Michael- that's good.
Sammy- Haven told me about your music, we sang a couple of your songs when we were on tour.
Michael- I want to come to one of the tour stops and see you guys perform. We might need an opening act sometime and you two would be great.
Sammy- we are having a show with Jack and his friend Gilinsky in a couple days but it's small....it's downtown for this thing called digitour.
Michael- I wanna get tickets. The boys and I watched some of the YouTube videos from the MAGCON thing and loved your duets.
Sammy- yeah.
Michael- it's cool that Ryann and Nash live so close. Ryann told Luke that she and Nash needed a house and he said there was one up the street.
Sammy- I'm happy for them, I mean it's really fast for them to be married with a baby due soon but I know they love each other.
Michael- Luke and Calum are ecstatic about having a baby up the street. Ashton's excited about babysitting and I'm just happy overall.....I've never had a baby around really...it'll be fun though
Sammy- the night of there wedding when Haven came to switch back phones, I was helping Nash rearrange furniture and hang pictures like Ryann wanted. It was fun but Nash dropped a picture on me...and just about threw out his back
Michael- I was just glad I hadn't completely lost my phone. I was worried that no one had it but I remembered running into her, and then I saw Ryann in the contacts.
Sammy nodded and everyone left there separate conversations to all talk about one topic.
"Did you invite them to the show?" Calum asked Michael.
"I told Haven and Sammy. Jack,,,,,,matt? Were performing with a couple other artists at this big radio festival tomorrow and have tickets if you all want to come." Michael said. Jack and Matt agreed and Michael told us more about it,
"We'll be playing about 8 songs...and we're going on 3rd out of 3 acts. Were gonna end the show dramatically. The other 2 groups before us are called, The vamps and 5th harmony" he added.
"I love the vamps" I said happily. " And I've...a....heard, 5th harmony before. There good singers" I said awkwardly.