Chapter 74

HAVENS POV

After we unpacked all of the groceries, I sat down on the couch. Sammy got all of the stuff he had brought for the trip, like floats for the pool and his clothes from the car. Once he set it all down he took off his shoes and lay down on the couch with his head on my shoulder. It was past 12:00 so we were both beyond tired. We both fell asleep within the first 5 minutes of sitting down on the couch.

I woke up to the sound of the doorbell, it was ringing constantly, over & over. Sammy had fallen on my lap and was knocked out asleep.

"sammy?!?" i said trying to wake him up so we could get the door. I didn't know who would be at this place in the morning. He woke up dazed and confused.

"what?" he asked tiredly.

"Someones here at the door" I explained as i stood up. He stood up too and followed me to the door. When i opened the door i found over a dozen people standing there holding luggage and pool floats. Everyone was there and Jack was at the front. He looked worried.

"OH MY GOD HAVEN ARE YOU OKAY?" Jack asked running towards me.

"We just woke up, what do you mean? I thought you guys were coming at 10" i said tiredly.

"It is 10" he said.

"oh i thought you meant 10 p.m" i said.

I steeped back so everyone could enter the house.

"Haven are you okay?" jack asked nervously.

"what do you mean" I asked.

"Last night you guys said that something happened and you both were okay, but i don't believe that story, what happened?" he asked concerned.

I paused when i realized he meant the car thing.

"Let me breathe first, you all just got here" i said.

Everyone ran and got bedrooms and roommates quickly bedsides me, sammy, and Jack. Jack was now slightly calmer. We all walked over and sat on the couch.

"can i tell the story?" i asked Sammy.

"Yeah" he answered.

I began explaining,

"So you knew about Sammy's whole anniversary date" i said. Jack nodded.

"Well, we were headed to the house, this house, and it was dark, and we were almost the only ones the highway, other than a couple cars way ahead of us. Everything was fine..........i mean everything is fine....uh...there was just a...animal that ran across the road....and sammy.....you know...he had to swerve the car a little....and the car slid a little-" I was mid sentence when Jack broke in.

"THE CAR SLID OH MY GOD HAVEN" He started.

"AND SAMMY YOU SWERVED THE CAR?" Jack asked worriedly.

"He had to, we could've died if he didn't" I said.

"oh my god. okay just, keep going" he said.

"So, the car slid a little and Sammy hit the brake so the seatbelt would lock.........." i paused debating what else i should say, because Jack would freak out about the bruise.

"As soon as the car started going its own way, Sammy you know was trying to make sure that i didn't hit the dashboard or anything so he threw his arm in front of me. And then the car got back to a stop and i kind of started crying, and almost had a panic attack because it.........it just........it really........it really scared me" I ended. Jack was looking worried and skeptical. Sammy looked at me for a second.

"he won't be mad, just tell him" Sammy said as if he was reading my mind.

Jack looked up worried again.

"before the car stopped and before sammy could tell, i hit the dashboard a little" I said.

"where did you hit the dashboard" jack asked.

"my side" i responded.

"you mean the side where you were kicked to the point of broken ribs and internal bleeding?" Jack asked scared.

"uh" I said.

"haven" Jack said.

"I know" I said.

"Does it hurt?' He asked.

"um.....uh.....yeah" i answered.

"What is it like?" he asked.

"Well it's a big bruise, but last night Sammy was really worried after the whole incident so he wrapped it, i don't know what its like now. it could be fine, i just don't know" i explained.

"Haven, i trust you, but we need to make sure its just a bruise, because it could be really bad for all we know" He said.

"i know, i understand what you mean and all, i just can't right now, but in a second. Because everyone just got here and its awkward" I said.

"Oh there probably gonna go down to the lake out back in a second" Jack said.

''Theres a lake out back?" I asked.

He nodded. Everyone came running downstairs and out the back door.

"Who all is here?" I asked when i realized i hadn't seen the 5sos boys or chandler yet.

"Everyone from the tour and the house, Ashton said that he and the boys are on there way and Chandler is being driven here by Dylan. Oh and i forgot to tell you, Dylan is coming too.

"O'Brien?" I asked.

He nodded.

"oh ok. Uh, did everyone so far find rooms? They all ran up there and i didn't even think of what room i'd be in" I said.

"yeah they got there rooms already and we still have people coming, but you guys, don't get your rooms yet because we still need the 5sos guys, Chandler, and Dylan to get theres" Jack explained.

Sammy and I both nodded. I called Michael and asked him how close they were, he told me they were about 5 minutes away. I proceeded to calling Chandler who said he and Dylan were about 10 minutes away. Once i had hung up on both of them, i walked around to the back of the house where everyone was off in the distance at a lake. It was a really pretty lake with a long dock, a paddle boat, and a small floating dock. Ricky came running up to me from the lake,
"Haven! Oh I was gonna tell you uh, Kian & JC are coming too, there gonna be here in a little bit" He said.
"Okay, that's great" I responded. He ran back to the lake. I stood and looked at the lake in the distance as everyone swam around and jumped in. Someone came up behind me and covered up my eyes.
"Guess who!" I heard. I recognized the voice immediately as Luke. I laughed and turned around. Luke, Michael, Ashton, and CALUM were standing there.
"Did you guys get rooms?" I asked.
"Yeah" Ashton answered.
"Cool, are you guys gonna go swim?" I asked.
"Heck yeah" Michael exclaimed.
"Okay, I'll be out in a little bit" I said as they ran to the lake and I walked towards the door. Jack and Sammy were sitting on the couch talking. I heard a knock and went to answer the door. Chandler hugged me as he and Dylan entered. As I was about to close the door I saw JC's car pull up at the end of the driveway and he and Kian walked towards the door.
"Hey guys!" I said hugging them.
"I feel like I haven't seen you guys in forever" I said.
"We missed you to" Kian said laughing. I had Jack take the 4 of them upstairs to pick out there rooms. When Jack came back down he looked at Sammy and I.
"Well, since there's so many people, the 3 of us are gonna have to share a room" he said.
"How many beds are in the room?" I asked.
"2 queens. It's the only room left" he said.
"Okay" I said. The 3 of us picked up our bags and walked upstairs. Jack led Sammy and I to the room and we all set our bags down.
"Okay, Sammy you take that bed and Haven and I will take this one" Jack said breaking the silence. I tired not to laugh but the way Jack said it was just hilarious. In my mind I was thinking only one thing....this would either be great...or terrible.