Chapter 18

HAVENS POV
When I woke up it was 7:00 so I started to get ready. Gilinsky got up and started getting ready also. When I came out of the bathroom, ready to leave, Gilinsky was shirtless "oh my gosh! What is up with all of you always walking around shirtless" i said. He laughed. "Are you ready" he asked after putting on his shirt. "Yup" I answered and we walked down to the lobby. When we got there, everyone turned to look at us. No one said anything. Mahagany stood up and walked towards me, she pulled me to the side to talk. "Jack is ticked at Hayes. I heard what happened. I'm sorry I wasn't there. Nash told Taylor and Taylor told me" she explained. I understood what she meant when she was talking about Jack, because he was giving Hayes a death stare. I should be mad at Jack but i think it's sweet how much he cares and he really is a good brother. No one was mad at Jack, and they weren't mad at Hayes either, they just thought that it was a stupid move on Hayes' behalf. When the cars came, we all piled in and I sat between Sammy and Jack. Sammy laughed for about 5 minutes straight when Jack quickly sat down where Hayes was gonna sit. It was funny but I felt bad for Hayes because he didn't mean any of this. Once it was time for the meet & greet we all walked over to the MAGCON backdrops. We all stood in a line and I stood in between Jack and Hayes. It was the first time I had really hung out with him where we actually talked and had fun. I love being with Hayes. I. could tell that Jack was REALLY watching Hayes because of how distant and scared he seemed. Once the M&G was over, we all went back stage to hang out before the show. Hayes finally loosened up around Jack and held my hand when we walked on stage. I sang with Jacob today and I sang a song with Shawn but before I came off the stage Taylor came out to me. The only people left on the stage were Shawn putting his guitar away, Mahogany DGing, me and Taylor. "I need you to say that I have a special announcement" Taylor whispered. "Why" I asked "because I do" he answered. i walked up to the microphone, "and now a special announcement from Taylor Caniff" I said. He laughed before walking up to the microphone. "Okay so I wanted to do this on stage because it's more fun that way...but....Mahogany, will you be my girlfriend" he asked. She said yes and they hugged while half the crowd cheered and the other half cried because Taylor was now taken. The event flew by and before I knew it, we were headed back to the hotel to get our things. Gilinsky and I went to our room and Lugged our bags to the car. Once all of our cars arrived at the airport, Gilinsky and I got out of the car and Sammy offered to carry my bags. We all walked down to our plane, with Sammy dragging behind with my bags. When we got onto the plane, I sat between Hayes and Jack. Sammy, Gilinsky, and Matt sat behind us. Meanwhile Shawn, Taylor, and Mahogany sat in front of us.