Chapter 6

HAVENS POV
The next day I woke up and Mahogany and I packed up our things and got ready. Once we were packed up and ready, we walked down to the lobby and waited. Taylor, Cameron, Carter, and Hayes were already up and ready. We all talked and waited about another 15 minutes until the rest of the guys and my brother came down. Bart met us in the lobby and got us all in cars to the airport. When we got to the airport we were late so we had to run to make the flight. Once we got there o sat down next to Hayes and was talking to him when my brother came up beside me "hey Haven I was looking for you this morning" he said. "Yeah Mahogany and I got up early and got ready then came down" I explained. "Oh ok" he said. Jack stayed there the whole time and it was awkward because I wanted to talk to Hayes but my brother was there. After about a half an hour i texted GIlinsky who was behind us and put "Please find a way to switch seats with him or get him to move. i need help!!!" Once i had sent it, Gilinsky stood up and walked to the aisle, "Hey Jack can we switch seats, i want to talk to Hayes" he told him. "Sure" my brother said standing up. He went and sat by Nash and Gilinsky sat in his seat. After Gilinsky sat down i stated talking to Hayes. I found out that we were te same age. People think that everyone is SO MUCH older than him but Cameron is the oldest and thats only a 6 year difference. Most of the guys are 16, 17, and 18 with the exception of a couple like Cameron and Taylor or Hayes. Hayes and i talked the whole time and i had a lot of fun. We were laughing histerically at jokes. Mahogany didnt mean to embarrass me but she did, she ws sitting a couple rows back and texted me saying "Oooooooh HAYES<3" and my ringer was on so it made noise and buzzed, causing him and Gilinsky to look. I know that in the hall way the other day i said that Shawn, Matt, and Hayes were all my favorite but now that i know them all, im starting to acually like Hayes a lot. Shawn is a great guy and i love him to death but i dont have feelings for him. And Matt is the same way. When the plane landed, we all got off and drove to our hotel in a van. Bart met us there and so did Sammy. I ran and jumped on Sammy, hugging him and he laughed. Sammy is a great firend of mine because whenever he comes over to see my brother, he talks to me. I dont really talk to my brothers hometown friends but the only ones i do talk to are Gilinsky, Sammy, and Skate. Bart called us all over to a couch area and we all sat down. "Okay i have the new roomate list and room numbers now" he said. "wait, we have different roomates now?" i asked. "Yeah we had to switch things up a bit when some people in the last hotel complained" he explained. i was scared. If i wasnt geting Mahogany then that meant id be with one of the guys. If its someone like my brother, Gilinsky, or Sammy then im fine but it'd just be awkward if i was rooming with someone like Taylor or Nash.