Chapter 15

SAMMY'S POV
Haven fell asleep and I got up to turn off the tv. I fell asleep shortly after and woke up around 6:00. We needed to leave for the event at 7:30 so we had time to practice and get ready. Haven was still asleep so I quietly got up and walked towards her bed. I've spent the night at Jacks house a million times so I know that she is NOT a morning person. I counted down 3...2....1 then I jumped on top of her, causing her to wake up. She screamed "OH MY GOSH SAMMY!!!! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME OR GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK" she screamed and I laughed. I rolled off and sat beside her. "What time is it" she asked. "Around 6. We're all leaving in about an hour" i said. "Ok. We should get ready then" She said as i stood up.
HAVENS POV
I went in the bathroom and put on a skater skirt with Vans and a cropped tee. I fixed my hair and when I walked out of the bathroom Sammy was shirtless. "Oh god. Why didn't you tell me that your changing" I said. "We all go swimming ALL of the time. Plus I have abs" he joked. "Ha ha....not funny" I said and he laughed. "Are you almost ready" I asked. "Yup" he said as he put on his shirt. "Now I'm ready" he said. I got my phone and we walked out the door and down to the lobby. Everyone was there already, either they were all early or we had the wrong time. They were all staring at us and it was really awkward. I walked over and sat by Hayes. He held my hand and we all walked out to the van, taking us to the venue. We talked during the entire car ride about funny school stories and pranks our brothers had pulled on us. I feel like Hayes is my person, the person who always makes me happy no matter what and who is always there. People don't have to believe me but I would honestly trust any of the guys with my own life. There my true friends who I can always trust and know I won't be judged by. Once we got to the venue, we walked in and Hayes stopped in the doorway and kissed me. "EHH HEM!" My brother coughed rather loudly. I could tell that Nash and Taylor were cracking up laughing. Sometimes i feel like Hayes is kind of scared of Jack because he wants Jack to approve of him and like him. Jack just cares about me and wants me to have the best. If Hayes ever hurt me........he wouldn't because Jack would beat him up, with Gilinsky, Sammy, Shawn, Matt, and Taylor. I've always known Gilinsky and Sammy but I see Gilinsky way more. Gilinsky is on the brother level. Sammy is like a friend. I honestly used to have a huge crush on Sammy but I don't know if I still do. Plus I'm dating Hayes. Taylor is like my best friend who I joke around with. And Shawn and Matt are the wise, true friends who give me advice and do funny things. "I love you" Hayes said looking at me. "Awww I love you too" I said back.