Chapter 92

HAVENS POV
"Can I cut it, I like this knife" Sammy said holding up the big cake knife sitting on the table.
"Yeah" I said laughing.
Bryant was our photographer and basically he took pictures of stuff like us dancing and cutting cake. Sammy cut the cake and put several slices on plates for people. He picked up a plate with cake on it. He took some of the cake and smushed it in my face quickly before I could react.
I picked up the plate from his hand and smushed the remainder of the slice on his face.
He laughed.
"Very mature" I said.
"You did it too" he said laughing.
Of course Bryant took pictures of the whole thing......
I picked up napkins and took the cake off of my face then handed Sammy some napkins for himself. He took the cake off and we sat down at a table. We ate new slices of cake. Jack, Gilinsky, Nate, and Matt sat down at the table with us.
"You guys already got like a million likes and revines" Matt said.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"The vine of you two smashing cake into each others faces" he said.
"That's on the Internet" I said.
They brought out the food and we all ate. Then Mahogany walked up to a microphone at the front and said it was time for people to talk about Sammy and I. I almost chocked when I heard her say that. Nate was first.
"So Sammy, Haven, I've known you too for a while because we were in Omaha growing up. People call me, Sammy, Jack, and Gilinsky the "Omaha boys" but really there's a Omaha girl who people forget to mention. Haven has been with us every step of the way and none of us would be here without her" Nate said.
"You guys are great" he finished. Everyone clapped.
Next was Jack, Ryann, Gilinsky, Mahogany, Matt, Shawn and Michael who all had amazing speeches. After we ate we all just kind of danced around and had fun. I through the flower bouquet and Mahogany caught it. Hayes came up to us.
"Hey" he said nervously.
"Hey" be both said nicely.
"I uh I just wanted to say congratulations" he said.
"Thanks Hayes, it means a lot" I said.
It was an extremely awkward situation because no one knew exactly what to say.
"Can we dance" by the vamps came on and everyone started dancing. It was crazy. Most of the older people like our uncles and aunts had left so now it was really just all of the teens and people in there 20's with Sammy and i's parents. After a long time of dancing and just having fun everyone went outside and said goodbye while we got in the car. It's not like we were leaving or anything, we just wouldn't be like in the house with the guys.
"I'll see you soon love you" Jack said.
"love you too" I said.
We got in Sammy's SUV and drove off.
"That was fun" I said as we pulled away from the church.
"I loved it" he said smiling.
"It was entirely less scary then I thought it would be. Once I saw you I just wasn't nervous anymore" I spoke.
"My favorite part was probably when I looked up and saw you and we both just started smiling" he said.
"I thought you're favorite part would be the kiss" I said laughing a little.
"You're right, but since everyone was watching us that was like a sneak peek, I mean it was weak kiss. I was not proud, I could've done better" he said.
I laughed.
"We're married" I said smiling.
"We are married" he said smiling too.
"I love you" I said.
"I love you too" he said.
"I like saying that" I said.
"Me too" he said.
"I asked Ryann what the difference between married and dating is, she said that it's like dating only we get to live together and we aren't with other people" I said.
"Now that we have our own house we can kiss whenever we want because there's no one else there" he said.
"That's a plus" I responded.
"Are we still gonna go on our backyard dates?" He asked.
"Yeah but we don't have to tip toe out or anything since it's our house" I said.
"If we had, had this house like 2 years ago we never would've fallen down the stairs" he said.
"Yeah I could've done without that" I said.
We both laughed. When we arrived at the house Sammy pulled up the driveway and parked. He turned off the car and looked up at the ceiling.
"I love you, I really do" he said turning to look a me.
"I love you too" I said.
"I feel like I can never say it enough" he said. It was dark outside.
"Wait one second" he said as he got out of the car and ran around to my side of the car, he opened my door and held my hand as he helped me out. I carried my phone and inhaler in one hand and held Sammy's in the other. He unlocked the front door and we walked inside.
"I'm gonna change out of this dress, I'll be right back" I said.
"Wait" he said not letting go of my hand.
"What?" I asked. He smiled and spun me around like we were dancing. I laughed.
"I want to properly kiss you before we change out of our wedding clothes" he said as our faces were inches apart. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulled me closer, and kissed me. The kiss ended after about 15 seconds.
I smiled.
"I'm gonna go change now" I said slowly letting go of his hand as I got further away. He smiled.
"Im gonna change down here" he said.
"Okay" I said as I got to the top of the stairs.
I walked into our new bed room and entered my closet. I got out shorts and a top then I walked into the bathroom and took off the wedding dress. I then put of the shorts and top. I left my hair that had been curled down and walked downstairs, sammy was sitting on the couch. He has changed clothes, he was now wearing basketball shorts and a tee shirt. I walked up to him and sat down on his lap. I lay my head on his shoulder.
He smiled.
I looked at him and smiled before crashing my lips into his. We kissed for a while until I spoke.
"Do you wanna go to bed?" I asked.
"Yeah" he said. I stood up and grabbed his hand as we went up the stairs to our room.
"I love you" He said as I opened the bed room door.
"I love you too" I said smiling.

{AUTHORS NOTE: I'm a Christian and I know they're married, but I don't write smut or anything like that so I'm skipping to the next morning, however it did happen...}