Chapter 56

HAVENS POV
Sammy, Ryann, and Nash all looked at me wondering what I would do next.
"Where's the address" I asked grumpily.
"Oh stop it Haven! He's Your favorite person in your favorite band. Don't act like it sucks" Ryann said.
"Ryann, I have a boyfriend, and I feel awkward going to Michael's house, I mean what do I even say" I said. Sammy smiled at my comment on him.
"I don't know just be casual. He lives right up the street, I'll text you the address to his phone. I promise there all friendly." She reassured me.
"Fine" I said before walking out the door.
--------------------------------------------- I drove up the street and arrived at a huge mansion type house that was a bit bigger than Ryanns. I walked up to the door and knocked. I heard shuffling. Then the door opened up and I was greeted by Micheal.
"Haven, come in" he said opening the door. I stepped in and He lead me into a living room type area with a huge couch. Luke, Ashton, and Calum were all sitting on the couch.
"Hi" Luke said when I came in. "I'm Luke, it's nice to meet you. I liked your speech earlier" he added.
"I didn't know that the one direction boys would be there when I thought of it but I'm Haven" I said.
"Sorry about your phone" Micheal said.
"Oh it's fine, Im really clumsy I always do things like that" I responded.
"Micheal is the worst though" Calum said laughing.
"Thanks bro, really helping" Micheal said.
Ashton and Calum introduced themselves and told me to sit down.
"When did you realize it wasn't your phone" Ashton asked.
"Ryann lost hers and wanted me to call it but when I opened it up I noticed it wasn't the same....then Micheal called Ryann from my phone" I explained. "Yeah...here" Micheal said awkwardly handing me my phone. I handed him his.
"So Haven, what's your life like?" Luke asked.
"Well...my brother is Jack Johnson and he makes vines with another guy named Jack. So we all got invited to this tour called Magcon with about 9 other guys. Throughout the tour some uh.....some stuff happened and....afterwards we all moved into a big house with a couple other people we know from youtube." I explained.
"You sing, right" Micheal asked.
"Yeah" I said nervously.
"Are there any videos of you singing on youtube" he asked.
I nodded.
"I wanna see" they all said. Then the 4 of them were all gathered around Micheals phone watching a video of me singing "Disconnected"......by them😬. Once the video was over they all turned to me,
"Your really good" Luke said.
"So do you like our music" Ashton asked.
"Yeah" I said.
"Haven you sung any of our other songs" Luke asked.
"My YouTube channel is basically all covers of your songs and one direction songs" I explained.
"Coooooool" Micheal said excitedly.
"So your a fan, who's your favorite" Calum asked.
"That's awkward...I'm sitting with all of your so either way 3 of you will get offended" I said laughing.
"Fine" he said.
"So, I'm glad you guys are here but why exactly are you in LA?" I asked.
"We're writing and recording right now" Luke said.
I nodded.
"So do you leave the house a lot or are you a party girl or what" Calum asked.
"Um....I don't leave the house that often but lately crazy stuff keeps happening, I mean 2 days ago I was in Atlanta because my best friend Chandler got shot" I said.
"I'm so sorry" Luke said.
"Oh he's alive...it was just an accident" I said.
"What's his name again?" Ashton asked.
"Chandler..Chandler Riggs....he's on a show called The Walking Dead" i explained.
"I love that show" Micheal exclaimed.
"So how old are you?" Micheal asked.
"17" I said.
"I'm 20, Micheal and Calum are 19 and Luke's 18" Ashton said.
"How many people do you live with" Luke asked.
"About 16 but only like 5 of them are girls so it gets pretty crazy and it's always crowded" I said.
"We only have 4 and it gets crazy" Luke said laughing.
"Yeah I mean I love all of them to death but sometimes I just hate being with so many people at once, there's not really any privacy" I responded.
"Now that we're friends you can come here whenever it gets too crazy" Ashton said.
"Thanks" I said.
"So I don't have a clue how you all know Ryann but are you guys happy that you'll live up the street from a baby?" I asked.
"Yesssss" they all said excitedly.
"I love babies... I know that we will baby sit her all the time" Luke said.
"Yeah we met Ryann a couple years ago, she's cousins with one of my friends and she came to our small shows before we see big. She's actually quite kind. She's great" Ashton said.
"I forgot about her cousin in Australia" I said.
"Well, I have to get back soon" I said.
"Wait, you should come over tomorrow and we can all go out somewhere just the 5 of us. It will be the most fun day of your entire life" Micheal said trying to convince me.
"......okay" I said as I stood up.
"Let me give you my number" Micheal said standing up.
"smooth" Calum mumbled.
"Shut up" Micheal said laughing while he made a contact in my phone.
"You want me to put my number in your phone?" I asked.
"oh my god" I heard Calum mumble under his breath.
"Yeah" Micheal said handing me his phone. After we both had each others numbers they all said goodbye and Micheal walked me to the door.
"Thanks for coming, I'll text you and we can work out something for tomorrow" he said.
"Okay, I had a lot of fun. Bye" I said before walking back to the car. I sat down smiling as I thought about my new friends.