Chapter 25

JACKS POV
When I heard Shawn telling the story and Haven crying in the background I ran to the car. We drove back , and us who had been told ran to there room. Hayes was outside against the door knocking. I ran up and attacked him. He had cheated on my sister. I punched him all over and noticed he already had a bloody nose Probuably from one of the other guys. Gilinsky and Taylor pulled me off after a while saying that we needed to see Haven. When we walked in she was laying against Sammy with her head on his shoulder as she cried. Matt was on her other side and Shawn was standing. Matt moved so I could see her, I hugged her and told her it would be okay. Which only made her cry harder. Taylor walked over and handed her a container of ice cream and a spoon. "Thanks tay" she said.
HAVENS POV
As most of the guys were sitting in our room I looked up, "is he still out there" I asked. "Well Jack beat his a-" Gilisnky began before being cut off my Shawn, "profanity" Shawn said. "Did you hurt him bad" I asked Jack. "Yeah, I mean I would be crying right now if I were him" Jack said. "I'm sorry that this happened" Mahogany said. "I just don't understand why" I said back sadly. "The other guys don't know yet, who's gonna tell them and Nash" Shawn said. "I'm definitely telling Nash, I'm gonna call him right now" Jack said. Jack got up and started pacing while the phone rang,
Nash--- hey dude, what's up
Jack---- nash, I need you to come back to the hotel and beat your brother NOW.
Nash---- oh no.....what did he do. Did he brake up with her, because I swear if he did-
Jack-----it's worse than breaking up with her.
Nash----I'm already on my way, what did he do
Jack----- she found him kissing another girl voluntarily.
Nash----- that little-

Jack hung up in a the middle of Nash's sentence. I was still crying, i just wasn't sobbing anymore, I was silently crying, just thinking about why he had done it. He had told me when we first started dating that he would never hurt me. He had lied. I don't care if we dated for a short amount of time, i care that he said he loved me and I believed him. I just lay there while everyone was discussing what to do and Jack was waiting on Nash, I just sat there leaning against Sammy's arm feeling safe in the midst of all this chaos. "Worst decision he ever made, you need to show him that" Sammy spoke. "Oh trust me, Nash will show him that when he gets here" Jack said.
"Do the other guys know? Are they coming with Nash" i asked Sammy. "Yeah they know and there coming" Sammy said. "Sammy can I see you phone real quick to call someone" I asked. "Where's your phone" Jack asked. "Idiot over here, was trying to text her and he was blowing up her phone so she just through it at the wall" Sammy said. Sammy handed me his phone and I waited for the other line to answer,
C- Chandler
H- Haven

C- Um who is this
H- it's Haven, I broke my phone cause I through it at a wall.
C- why did you throw your phone at a wall and are..are you crying because it sounds like you are. Tell me what happened.
H- remember when I was texting you and then we quit texting because I was about to get out of the elevator?
C- yeah
H- well Hayes was there when I got off, and he....he was.....kissing another girl.
C- oh Haven please tell me that someone beat him to a pulp already. I'm so sorry he did that. He's a jerk. Someone is with you, right
H- yeah I'm here with Sammy and Matt and almost everyone
C- look you can call me anytime to talk and I'll see you as soon as the tour is over. Ill be living in LA while we're not filing for about 3 months then I'll go to Atlanta, then come back so I'll see all of the time.
H- that's good, the guys will be here soon so I have to go, bye
C- bye, feel better

After i hung up I handed the phone to Sammy. It was almost totally quiet until I heard a loud angry yell from the end of the hallwau,
"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE??? YOUVE DONE STUPID THINGS BEFROE BUT THIS......THIS IS #1!!!" Nash yelled. I could hear Hayes scream once so I assumed that Nash had only slapped him once. Jack got the door and the rest of the guys plus Ryann were all there. They all ran in and locked the door. They all said the same thing, "sorry" or "its okay" or "he's a jerk". Hayes began calling everyone's phone trying to talk to one of us. "Guys I don't care, one of you needs to talk to him" i said. "I'll do it" Matt said. "Matt your so sweet but I think someone who won't hurt him like Aaron, Taylor, or Shawn should do it" I said. "I'll do it" Taylor said. "Really" I asked. "Yeah but I'm not talking on the phone, I'm talking in person so I'll be right back" he said as he stood up and walked towards the door. Once he left we quickly locked the door and Jack tried to listen through the door.
TAYLORS POV
When I walked into the hallway Hayes was sitting against the wall with his head in his hands. "Hey" I said. He quickly looked up at me. I went over and sat beside him. Then I spoke,
T- Taylor
H- Hayes

T- why did you do it
H- I....I met this other girl the day that we flew out here and I was mad at Haven for the whole Sammy/breakfast thing so I got the girls number and we started talking and she was really understanding and she really liked me. So I went on a date with her last night and we talked more and more and I really like her. Then I invited her over and we were kissing in the hallway when Haven stepped out of the elevator and saw us. Then she started crying and I chased after her but she locked the door. Then later on Matt and Shawn came up and Matt punched me, giving me a bloody nose and they both went into the room. And you were here for the rest"
T- Hayes, why would you cheat on her? Your relationship is your choice, if you had a problem then you could've told her instead of cheating on her behind her back.
H- I tried texting her but she didn't reply.
T- heck yeah she didn't reply, because when you texted her she threw her phone at the wall and it broke. Plus she was to busy crying to comprehend what you were up to.
H- I know I was wrong and I shouldn't have cheated on her but, Taylor I don't know if I want to be with her or with Claire.
T- is Claire the name of the....other girl
H- Yeah, she texted me asking me if that was Haven as soon as I ran off and I told her it was.
T- SHE KNOWS?? AND SHE STILL MADE OUT WITH YOU?? WHATS HER PROBLEM?!?!? AND YOU, YOU TEXTED HER BACK. OH MY GOSH DUDE YOU ARE NOT HELPING YOURSELF AT ALL!
H- I know, I was wrong I just don't know what to do. I didn't think that it was a big deal at the time, now I get it but I just want to talk to Haven.
T- well she won't do that in person, I'd be surprised if she's even say one word to you on the phone.
H- just try
T- just for her so she can tell you what you need to hear.
After that I got up and walked back into the room