Chapter 87

HAVENS POV
I woke up to Jack shaking me awake.
"Haven wake up its Christmas" he said.
"I'm so tired" I said sitting up.
"What time is everyone coming over?" I said.
"They'll all be here in like an hour" he answered.
"Oh my gosh, okay, I need to get ready" I responded.
"Okay I'm gonna go get dressed" he said as he walked out of the room.
I stood up and walked to the bathroom where I put on a little makeup and fixed my hair a little. I spent about 20 minutes trying to decide what to wear before finally wearing a Christmas sweater from topshop, grey joggers, and knit boots. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. I brought down several baskets with the presents I had gotten people in them. I put them around the side of the living room since the tree was already packed full and we still had like 4x that amount coming. My mom was in the kitchen making enough pancakes for everyone and Jack was carrying down the presents he got everyone.
"Guys" Jack said getting me and our moms attention.
"Yeah" we both called back.
"There gonna be here soon so if one of you could get the door when they get here that'd be great, I gotta get like a couple more presents then I'll be down" he yelled to us.
"Okay" I said.
I sat down on the couch and got out my phone. I got on Twitter and tweeted merry Christmas. After about 2 minutes of scrolling through vine I heard a knock on the door. I got up and let everyone in. Sammy was in the very back of the group so he was the last person to come in. He came up to me and kissed me then I spoke.
"Well good morning" I said.
"It's Christmas" he said happily.
"And" I said.
"I love Christmas" he said. We walked into the living room. Everyone had set there presents down around the living room. Jack came downstairs and we started passing out presents, we all just opened our presents and talked and thanked people, it was surprisingly really fun. There was a knock on the door.
"I'll get it" Jack said standing up.
He walked to the door in the other room.
I could hear talking.
"Leave right now" Jack said sternly.
"Stop it LEAVE " he said angrily.
"Hey Sammy, Nate, Gilinsky! Can you 3 come here for a second" Jack yelled. The 3 of them stood up looking confused.
"What is your problem" Sammy said angrily to whoever was at the door.
"It's not your house, leave" Sammy said.
"It's Christmas" a girl said.
"You should've thought about stuff like this before you went around acting like you own everyone. Leave" Sammy said.
"Why do you all care so much, I just want to spend Christmas with my parents, brother, and sister" she said. That's when it struck me, it was his sister. How did she even know they'd be here.
"You need to leave" Gilinsky said.
"What?!? Is she here?!? Oh yeah I bet that's it! She's here isn't she! Oh I don't want to leave I want to see her, I want to tell her some things" she said loudly.
Everybody looked very confused except me and because of that they were all looking at me.
"I'm gonna go upstairs, I'll be right back" I said quietly standing up.
I quickly but quietly went up the stairs. I walked into my room and closed the door, then I walked into my closet and got down on the floor. I sat down and opened up my phone. I called chandler on FaceTime. He answered. He was in his living room with his family.
"Hey" I said quietly.
"Uh could you go into another room for a second" I said.
"Yeah" he said waking into another room.
"Uh can you here yelling in the background" I asked.
"Yeah" he said.
"That's the guys trying to get Sammy's sister to leave. She came here. And she keeps telling them she wants to see me and tell me some things" I said.
"Did they tell her to leave"he asked.
"Yeah but she won't" I said.
"Where are you right now?" He asked.
"My closet, I'm gonna go back down, they probably got her out by now, I should go before things get worse" I said.
"Okay call me or text me if you need me" he said.
"Okay merry Christmas" I said.
"Merry Christmas" he said smiling.
I hung up and walked out of my room. I walked down the stairs and they were all still at the door. She was trying to get inside. She looked up and saw me.
"Oh there she is" she said loudly.
"Oh my god" Jack said.
"Leave. I don't want you to talk to her or me" Sammy said to her.
"I'll leave once I talk to her" she said referring to me. I could tell the guys just wanted me to go in the other room but i couldn't just let her win.
"What is it?!? What's so important you have to come to our house when you weren't even invited for obvious reasons and argue. Your too old for this, you have to grow up some time, your not even a minor anymore, any one of us could call the cops and you could get arrested for trespassing because this isn't your house" I said.
"Who do you think you are! I'm older than you, your practically still a kid" she said.
"You have no authority over me and right now your acting like the kid because this is the stuff you've pulled your whole life" I said.
"Do you even know what your doing? Your taking Sammy away from his family. I'm his sister, okay your not related your replaceable" she said.
"You think that this is family?!? No family is being with someone , not against them, okay you can see that your on that side and all of us are on this one" Sammy said.
"You don't even care about family" She said to Sammy.
"No you are the one who doesn't care about family, if you cared about me you would leave her alone" he said.
"Whatever, I just want you to remember this, because it will come up later" she said before walking off to her car.
"We should've called the cops 10 minutes ago" Gilinsky said.
"Yeah let's just go in there and act causal so it doesn't get all crazy" Jack said.
"Are you okay?" Sammy asked.
"Yeah I'm just glad I got to face her like thag" I said.
"Are you okay" I asked.
"Oh I'm great" he said smiling.
We all causally walked into the living room.
"Everything okay?" My mom asked.
"Oh yeah everything's fine" I said normally. We all talked and finished presents. Sammy got us matching sweatshirts, mine says "aye hes mine" and his says "aye she's mine". I thought it was really cute and funny. We put them on and took pictures. After a while we ate lunch and all did random stuff, when dinner came around, Sammy, Gilinsky, and Nate brought there suitcases in and everyone ended up leaving except them and Madison decided to fly back with us. My mom drove us all to the airport and hugged all of us goodbye. She got to Sammy and told him something but I couldn't tell what. We all walked in the airport and Sammy came up beside me holding my hand.
"So what was that about?" I asked referring to whatever my mom had said.
"Oh nothing" he said smiling.
"Okay, since it's my mom I won't ask you about it but if it's important you know to tell me" I said.
"I tell you everything unless there's a reason not too, and your mother said don't tell Haven" he said.
"It's not bad though right?" I said.
"No it's good" he said.
"Okay, I like the fact that my mom likes you" I said.
"I like it too" he said.
We boarded the plane and all took our seats. Since there were now 6 of us and 2 couples, Jack sat with Gilinsky and Madison while Nate sat with Sammy and I. It wasn't weird or anything. Nate and I have become better friends recently since we've seen each other more.the plane landed and we drove home. We were the only ones in the house since everyone had gone to see there families. Madison decided to stay the night and stay in Mahogany's bed since she wasn't there. We all went to bed around 12 and woke up around 10. Madison had to go home so it was just me and the 4 guys. We basically just did stupid random stuff and watched tv for the next couples days, a couple of the guys were home from there families houses but not many, we went out and got a whole lot of fireworks. The only people there at the house were Me, Sammy, Jack, Gilinsky, Nate, Shawn, Matt, Cam, and Taylor. We ate Chinese for dinner then went back to the house since it was getting late. Our neighbours were shooting off fireworks from there side of the fence. We shot off our fireworks and Matt started courting down until 12.
"Guys it's almost 12" Matt said excitedly.
Sammy was sitting beside me on the patio couch.
"Ok 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2" We all counted down.
Sammy kissed me on 1. I remember telling him one night when we were outside that I wanted a New Years kiss, I just couldn't believe he remembered. None of the guys really cared. Our neighbours started screaming and cheering at 12 and shooting off fireworks. They weren't shooting them normally, they were shooting off like 10 at once.
"Oh my god guys that ones about to-" Taylor yelled before a firework hit our roof. We all turned.
"It's on fire call 911" Gilinsky yelled. Jack called 911. I looked up and it had hit right on top of mahogany and i's room.
"Oh my god" I screamed as I got up and ran towards the house.
"Where are you going?" Sammy said.
"I have to go up there" I said opening the backdoor.
"No it's on fire" he said.
"I have too, the dog is up there Sammy, and my stuff" I said running in the house.
"HAVEN" Jack screamed.
He and Sammy ran after me, the smoke wasn't bad downstairs, it was when I got to the room where it had hit the roof when I could barely see.
Someone grabbed my hand.
"I'm not gonna let her burn to death" I yelled, not knowing if it was Sammy or Jack.
"The firefighters will get her we have to leave" Jack screamed.
"They won't get here on time" I yelled back.
"Haven please" Sammy said.
"You have asma you can't be here, you could pass out" Sammy said.
"Sammy I can't let her-" I said before falling. One of them carried me out I could feel there arms pick me up.
"I found her Oh god" I heard Jack say.
"Pick her up" Sammy yelled.
"I am" Jack said.
I heard Taylor "GET OUT OF THE HOUSE OH MY GOD" He yelled at them. Sammy carried me to the front of the house while they all walked around. I opened my eyes and I was sitting down at the end of our driveway with the guys while firefighters ran in and out of the house. They finally got the fire out and a paramedic gave me a oxygen mask to use. The guys were all standing around me while I sat on the tale of the ambulance with the mask.
"Where is she?" I asked worriedly.
No one answered.
I looked over and saw the neighbours getting in police cars.
"Where is she?" I asked.
"She died. She didn't suffer. She's just really little and it was too much smoke" Jack said.
"They just had to get drunk and catch my room on fire, and kill my dog" I yelled.
"There going to jail for destruction of property" Taylor said.
"Is the fire out?" I asked.
"Yeah, it uh, it only burned you and Mahogany's room" Jack said.
"wait what!!!!" I said.
"Insurance is gonna cover the damage and replace all of your things" Jack said.
"They can't replace my things, I had stuff I care about in there" I said crying. Honestly I was emotionally unstable. My dog died, I was breathing with an oxygen mask, it was 1 a.m, and all of my things were gone. Sammy sat down and hugged me.
"She died" I said through tears.
"It'll be okay" he said.
"All of my things are gone. All of my pictures, and clothes, and those journals. The STUPID DAMN JOURNALS" I said.
"The journals that I thought should be hidden because there embarrassing that I wanted my kids to read one day yah those, those are gone. There gone forever it's all gone forever and my dog died and all of mahoganys stuff is ruined. She's gonna be pissed off, when happy new year mahogany you get nothing. Absolutely nothing because everything you own is gone. And the stupid journals are gone" I yelled. They were all taken aback buy my outburst but they understood.
"I didn't know the journals were important to you" Sammy said.
"I brought them here so I could keep them. I wanted our kids to see them one day" I said not realizing I just said "our kids" in front of all of the guys there. I didn't even care though.
"It's okay" Sammy said putting his arm around me.
"Who's gonna call Mahogany?" I said.
"I'll do it" Taylor said sadly.
"And uh" I said swallowing.
"Where's....uh....wheres Ham" I said.
"Jack wrapped her up in a tee shirt" Sammy said.
"Can I look at her" I asked.
"Yeah" Sammy said.