Chapter 95

HAVENS POV
The door opened and Sammy walked in. I ran and hugged him.
"Hey babe what did you want to t-" he began.
"I'm pregnant" I said.
"Oh my god are you serious" he said excitedly.
"Yeah" I said smiling. We decided not to tell anyone for about 2 weeks. I ended up telling Jack and Matt first on about the 4th week over FaceTime. They were beyond excited. Everyone else found out from me. Sammy and I released  a album while we were on tour, it went popular global and was amazing we were getting recognized everywhere. On our 4th month of the tour we were landing in LA for a show and staying a week since it's where we live. The 5sos guys were staying too. We landed at the airport and opened the door waking outside. Matt and Jack ran to hug me. Matt got there first.
"Haven I missed you so much" Matt said hugging me.
"I missed you too Matt" I said smiling.
"Haven" Jack said.
"Jack" I said throwing my arms around him.
"I missed you sooooooooooooooooo much Haven" Jack said.
"I missed you more, tour has been great but I miss seeing you all in person" I said.
"I wanna talk to you" he said excitedly.
"About what?" I asked.
"My niece or nephew" he looking down.
"Okay we'll talk later" I said laughing. Matt and Jack hugged Sammy and the 5sos guys. We all got in Jacks car and drove to Sammy and i's house where Jack had said everyone was waiting to see us when we got home. I gave Jack a key to our house while we were gone so he could go there to hang out if the house got to crowded or wanted to go with Gilinsky or a couple of the guys to hang out. We drove there and Sammy and I got our bags out of the trunk. Matt drove the 5sos guys down the street to put there bags in there house before coming over. Everyone was inside. They all ran to hug us and talk to us, saying how they loved the house and we're excited about the baby and whatnot.
"I love the album, it's great" Mahogany said.
"It's weird being recognized for music instead of just vine and YouTube" I said. Once it got late everyone left except Jack, Gilinsky, and Nate who was staying at the other house since Sammy and I didn't live there anymore. Jack asked me if we could talk outside or something so I went outside with him while Sammy, Gilinsky, and Nate hung out in the living room doing stupid stuff. We sat down on the patio couch.
"Jack, before you talk I want to say something" I said.
"Okay what's is it?" He asked.
"Well tomorrow I have a ultrasound early in the morning where we find out if it's a boy or a girl. They said we could've found out a month or two ago but waited until we were in L.a" I said.
"Do you want me...there?" He asked.
"Yeah that's what I'm asking, will you come" I asked.
"Yeah I'm like really excited" he said.
"I was thinking about when the baby does come, and I know it's crazy but normally people have there mom or sister come and stay with them after they have a baby, but I was thinking maybe you could stay here for a while when the baby is here and help out, mom and dad will visit when the baby comes but they can't stay forever you know and they always overstep." I said.
"I'd love that, whatever you guys need me for" he said.
"Thanks Jack" I said.
"Have you and Sammy talked about any names" Jack asked.
"Yeah we have a couple but nothing for sure yet, I guess we'll decide tomorrow when we know if it's a boy or a girl" I said.
"What are you guys gonna do tour-wise" Jack asked.
"In about a week, we're gonna go to the next city and come home in a couple months" I said.
"Won't the baby be coming then though" Jack asked.
"We're gonna get back a little early just in case, but we're gonna need to get the baby room set up now since we won't be here for a couple months" I said.
"Yeah uh, I sure Gilinsky, Nate, Matt, and Shawn would like to come over and help with that, I defiantly want to" Jack said.
"Okay" I responded.
"I wanted to ask you, do you have a plan for the parents, like weather you like it or not, Sammy's parents are gonna be flying out here and trying to stay for a while " Jack said.
"I don't know, I mean Sammy's parents aren't that bad, but I'll figure it out it'll be okay I guess" I said.
"Okay we can go back in" Jack said standing up. The next day I woke up and realized I had fallen asleep on the couch. Sammy was sleeping on the couch too. He leaned forward and kissed me.
"I love you" he said smiling
"I love you too" I said also smiling.
"We gotta get up and go find out if we have a daughter or a son" Sammy said excitedly.
"Yeah we need to hurry too" I said running upstairs to change clothes. I put on joggers and a baseball tee with Aaron's logo on it. We got in the car and blasted music on the way there. Jack, Matt, Shawn, Nate, And Gilinsky all met us there. It was a dude nurse, which wasn't weird or anything because I'm always with the guys but all of the guys were annoyed my him. He was nice.
"Moment of truth" Matt said excitedly.
"It...is...a...girl" the nurse said happily. All of the guys started hugging and smiling hugely. We were all beyond excited. The next couple days the guys set up the room and it looked perfect. The last day, when Sammy and I were taking our bags to the car to take to the airport, Jack, Mayt, Shawn, Nate, and Gilindky all showed up each hding about 5 bags.
"Hey did you guys come to say goodbye" I asked.
"Yeah but we also came to give you these clothes we bought before you leave" Shawn said happily.
"Aw that's sweet- oh my god those are adorable" I said as Matt held up a one direction onesie.
"Thank you guys" I said hugging them.
"We'll probably be in and out of your house putting clothes in there" Jack said.
"That's fine" I said smiling. Sammy and I drove to the airport and started up with the 5sos tour again. The paparazzi and fans all figured out I was pregnant when I started having a belly bump so I tweeted about it. A few months of fun, concerts, and parties passed quickly and before we knew it we were flying back to LA after our last show. I was 8 months pregnant when we got on the private jet to LA. Sammy and I boarded the private jet with the 5sos guys. I sat down in between Sammy and Michael with Calum, Ashton, and Luke in front of us. Since I was 8 months pregnant it wasn't that good of an idea for me to fly on a plane and they didn't want me too but I insisted. I sat down and looked up at the ceiling of the plane.
"You okay babe?" Sammy asked holding my hand.
"I'm fine I'm cold" I said. He took off his jacket and put it around me.
"Thanks babe" I said kissing him.
"I love you" I continued.
"I love you too" he said.
"How do you feel" he asked.
"Like I swallowed a cantaloupe whole" I said laughing a little.
"Are you excited?" Sammy asked.
"Yeah, I'm worried though, I mean I just turned 20 and I'm gonna have a baby, like we're gonna have a baby. It's just......crazy" I said.
"Everything will be fine, you're gonna be an amazing mom and we're gonna have an amazing baby" I said.
"That makes me feel better" I said.
"I'm really excited to have a little baby. I've always wanted a girl" he said.
"Your gonna be a great dad" I said.
"We're gonna be a great family" he said.
"Is it okay if Jack and Maybe Nate or Matt or someone stay with us for a week or two after she comes" I asked.
"Yeah of course" he said.
The jet landed and I let out a happy deep breath as I stepped off the plane. A driver drove Sammy and I to our house and the 5sos guys to there's. We took our suitcases inside and unpacked everything. Sammy grabbed my hand a pulled me to the room beside ours, which is the baby room.
"In less than a month there will be a baby in here, our baby" He said happily.
"She's gonna be a amazing baby" I said.
"She already is" he said leaning in to kiss me.
"I love you so much" I said smiling.
"I love you too" he said also smiling.
We walked downstairs and Sammy sat down on the couch. I sat down beside him a couple inches away.
"Are you gonna sit with me" Sammy asked.
"I am" I said.
"Your not close enough" he said.
"You don't want to hold me because then you'll be holding me and a bowling ball" I said looking down at my stomach.
"I know I do" he said wrapping his arms around me so I was laying my head on his chest. Basically we just sat and talked for a while. For dinner we made pasta. After we ate dinner I spoke,
"I'll be right back I'm gonna go take a shower then come back down" I said walking upstairs.
"Okay" he said.