Chapter 78

HAVENS POV
I walked over to the bed Jack had told me I was sharing with him. I plugged in my phone to charge and set it on the bedside table. Jack went into the bathroom and excited a couple seconds later in basketball shorts shirtless. Sammy change into the same. I turned off the lamp and Sammy got in his bed while Jack I got in ours. Jack turned off all of the lights before getting in bed. Jack was really tired and fell asleep almost immediately.
"Sammy? What time do you think it is right now?" I asked.
"Probably around 1" He answered. I felt Jack kick my leg while he was sleeping.
"JACK! QUIT KICKING ME YOUR WORSE THAN MATT" I yelled as I tried to shake him awake.
"What?" He asked tiredly.
"Your kicking me, really hard" I said.
"I'm sorry, I'll try not to" he said.
My phone buzzed and I looked over to see a text from Matt.
"I don't kick people in my sleep that often" It said.
Sammy snickering over how I'd yelled at Jack. After a couple minutes of darkness and silence, I finally fell asleep.
All of sudden, I sat up, But Jack and Sammy weren't there. It was still dark. I got up and walked down the hallway. I opened Chandlers door and no one was there, I opened Matts door and no one was there. I went through the rooms I passed on my way to the stairs and no one was in any of them. I walked down the stairs and as my foot touched the bottom step, I heard a click beside my ear and froze not daring to turn my heard.
"Don't move an inch unless I tell you too" I heard. I thought to myself " no Haven your hallucinating, it couldn't be Claire, you just accociate her with crime." But sure enough it was her.
"Haven, listen to every single word I say and do everything I tell you too" she said still holding the gun to my head.
"Turn to your left and walk in the room" She continued. I turned and stepped forward, and as soon as I did, I wished I hadn't. There were 4 more people in this room: 2 girls holding guns identical to Claire's, and 2 boys with the girls guns pointed at there heads. It was Jack & Sammy. As soon as they saw me they both got wide eyed.
"What the hell are you doing?!? Claire?!? Let them go" I said as soon as I saw the 2 of them.
"Haven, I finally got myself out of that prison and I'm not going back. The funny part of what you just said is that for a second I thought you were referring to just Jack and Sammy" She said laughing crazily.
"What do you mean" I said clenching my fists.
"Oh I only kept the ones your close too, so that would be Jack, Sammy, Chandler, Michael, Matt, Jack B, Gilinsky, and that other one from the group, you know the band group oh what's him name not the older one, but the 2 other ones the blonde and the other one" she said smiling.
"You let everyone else go?" I asked nervously.
"I guess you could put it like that, I mean I let them go to a different place...that's far away from here..and for them I guess it's really pretty and nice you know..that place" She said.
"YOU KILLED THEM" I screamed in anger.
"Oh come they were just witnesses, don't pretend you were close to them" She said.
"THEY ARE MY FRIENDS! I LIVE WITH MORE THAT HALF OF THEM!" I yelled.
"Well yelling about them isn't gonna bring them back. Yelling is just gonna make more of them go with the rest" She said.
"What do you want?" I want to show you something" she said.
"Now everyone is gonna walk into the big living room and do what I say. Girls, follow the boys into the other room while I follow Haven here" she said as we all walked into the living room. There were about 4 more girls in this room, and all of the guys she had said I was close too were standing in front of the girls with guns pointed at there heads. Each girl was holding 2 guns each pointed at a guy. They all had the same reaction when they saw me, they were worried for my life. Chandler looked the most worried. Jack B was crying silently.
"Why's he crying" Claire asked the girl standing behind him.
"He must've been close to that one" she said gesturing towards a body on the floor that I hadn't seen yet. It was Rebecca. I fell down on the ground by here because she was right in front of me. There was a bullet through the side of here head. I started crying. I looked around and realized that there were several bodies on the floor. There was Taylor and Mahogany who were right beside each other. I scooted towards them.
"Those 2 were almost as talkative as the other girl. That guy wouldn't shut up so he had it coming" Claire said.
"He was protecting her" Gilinsky said angrily.
"Shut up! He was killing her by trying" Claire yelled.
"Stand up" Claire said still holding the gun to my head.
I stood up, she now had everyone in a somewhat circle around the room. It was a circle with Jack, Sammy, Michael, Calum, Luke, Matt, Chandler , Gilinsky, Jack B, and me. What was scary was how everyone one of them including me had a gun to there head. There was a tear running down Matts face as he looked at Taylor's body.
There were only 5 bodies in the room: Taylor, Mahogany, Rebecca, Ashton, and Shawn. When I saw Shawns body I started crying, I couldn't control the tears.
"Why did you kill them?!?" I exclaimed to Claire.
"Oh these are the ones who we did keep, but Taylor was too concerned about Mahogany, Jack B over here wouldn't stop talking to Rebecca, Ashton tried to save everyone which was obviously useless, and Shawn...well Shawn didn't do anything wrong, he was just too good of a person to experience what your all about to so I thought I'd just show you what I'm capable of" She said.
"Where is everyone else" Sammy said with his jaw clenched.
"Oh there bodies are in another room" she said.
"What do you want" I asked.
"I want to put you though what I went through" she said. She nodded to one for the girls and the girl clicked her gun loading it, she had it pointed at Matt.
"Don't kill hi-" Gilinsky yelled but was cut off by a gunshot as the girl had shot him instead of Matt. Everyone gasped as they realized what had happened.
"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT" I yelled at Claire as I sobbed. We were all in tears.
"Jane, get your left one" Claire said emotionless.
"WAIT, WHAT NO!!!!" Luke yelled as the girl shot Calum. He and Michael were both crying.
She looked at a girl across the room and the girl immediately shot Matt In the back. He fell down but was still breathing a little.
"STOP IT" I yelled.
"That's what I was hoping you'd say" she said as another girl shot Luke, then Jack B.
I looked at who was left, it was now Sammy, Jack, Michael, and Chandler...my best friends.
"Last words?" Claire asked.
Everyone was about to say something when Chandler cut in.
"Claire. You do realize this doesn't do anything right" He said.
"Actually Chandler it does everything that I want it to" She said.
"It's perfect really" he said.
"What do you mean" she asked.
"All your doing is letting us be with the people we love most in the world when we die. Your not talking us away from each other for more than what like 5 minutes?" He said.
"You make me sound so nice Chandler. Really that's not my plan though" she said. And the girl behind him shot chandler.
"I love you guys" I said.
"I love you guys" Jack said.
"I love you guys" Sammy said.
"I love you guys" Michael said.
A random girl shot Michael and he fell.
The scariest part of this was not knowing who was next, all we knew was that all of us were gonna die.
"This is the fun part! Actually it's my favorite part" Claire said.
"You know we should all get closer for this actually" she said as the girls behind Sammy and Jack both stepped forward pushing Jack and Sammy in front of them.
"Oh my god! It's funny because there's that saying about how family always comes first" Claire said as she shot Jack in the head.
"Sammy?!? Sammy I love you!! I really do! I love you more than anything-" A shot went off. It hit Sammy in the arm. He fell. I got down beside him. Another shot fired in his stomach. "I love you too" he said smiling.
Blood was everywhere.
"HES DYING SHOOT ME DONT JUST LET THIS HAPPEN" I yelled at Claire.
"Oh but this is the point" she said.