Chapter 7

HAVENS POV

Bart handed out about 10 copies of the rooming list and passed them around. I read the list,

1.) Jack J & Sammy

2.) Aaron & Matt

3.) Jacob & Shawn

4.) Cameron & Carter

5.) Mahogany & Taylor

6.) Nash & Hayes

7.) Gilinsky & Haven

Bart handed out keys. "Any questions before the event tommorow" Bart asked. "can i please sleep with someone besides Nash? i dont care who i just really dont want to be with him. i see him enough already" Hayes said. "i could go with Gilinsky and Haven could go with Hayes" Nash said looking at Hayes. "no no no" My brother said. "Why" Gilinsky asked. "hayes, you are great and all but i dont know you that well yet and she's my sister" Jack explained. "They'll be fine, im in the room next door with Taylor and theres a door in beteween the two so we can make sure there fine" Mahogany said. "okay" My brother responded. I knew that my brother trusted Mahogany because even though she was my friend he knew that she would acually check on me to make sure i was fine. We all went to our rooms and unpacked our things. We werent staying for long but i like unpacking eveything to feel more at home. Hayes put on the TV and we watched Zoey 101 & Drake and Josh. We watched for about an hour then he turned it off, "Do you wanna make a youtube video with me" he asked. "Yeah" i said. He talked while he set up his camera, "So i was thinking we could do Truth or Dare and see if we can get somone like Mahogany and Taylor to do it wth us" he said. "Okay do you want me to go get them" i asked. "sure" he said. i walked over to the door that went from our room to theirs and knocked. Taylor came and unlocked it. I asked him if he and Mahogany would do it and he agreed. She was unpacking but agreed. We all went to my room and sat on our phones finding Truths and Dares to ask until we were ready to film. Hayes turned on his camera and began introducing himself and us. everyone picked truth until i said dare. Mahogany dared me to kiss Taylor, which honestly was kind of weird for me because I don't like Taylor like that. Mahogany and Hayes looked very interested as to if I would chicken out of not. I kissed him for a couple seconds before pulling away and continuing the game. We decided not to tell anyone about the kiss since i didn't want to. We asked each other questions over and over until there was a knock on the door. Hayes got up to answer it and it was my brother and Sammy. "what are you guys doing" sammy asked. "filming a video, and your in it" I answered. My brother called me over to talk to me. "Dont stay up late and make sure that you are on time to the event tommorow. Love you goodnight" he said and walked out. I called Sammy over to talk for a second. "Please tell him he's worrying to much. he overreacts" i told him. "your his little sister, he just cares about you" sammy said. "well goodnight, ill text you in the morning and see you at the event" sammy said and he left to. After Mahogany and Taylor left Hayes and i got in our beds and talked until i fell asleep. When i woke up my head hurt, i was being carried,it was really hot, i looked up and saw that Hayes was carrying me and there was smoke everywhere. Then we were outside and i heard an ambulance. My arm hurt. i was so confused.