Chapter 90

HAVENS POV
For the next couple days we started looking for a house, a wedding planner, places to have the wedding, and I've been looking a wedding dresses online. The girls told me that they want to take me to the bridal dress shop because online isn't the same. Sammy stayed at home when me, Ryann, Mac, Mahogany, Jenn, Rebecca, and Andrea decided to go dress shopping.
"Sammy you know you can't come, but does anyone else want to?" I asked as we were about to leave.
"I wanna come" Matt said.
"Me too" Shawn said.
We all went in 2 cars. When we arrived they took us to a room with a couch and several doors going off of it where they kept dresses. It was just like when we got Ryanns wedding dress. I tired on several dresses and everyone else kind of liked them but I just hated them. I was trying on the 5th one when I looked in the mirror and loved it. I walked out and spoke.
"I like this one, what do you guys think" I asked.
They all looked up.
"Oh my god it's amazing you have to get that one" Mahogany said.
"Yeah, I'm gonna get this one" I said.
"Oh and do you guys have bridesmaid dresses here?" I asked the lady helping us as I took off the dress in the dressing room.
"Yeah we could fit people right now if you'd like?" She said.
"Yeah I do I'm gonna ask them, I have all of my bridesmaids here today" I said. I walked out to where they all were. I told them I wanted them all to be bridesmaids (except for Shawn and Matt of course because they're groomsmen). Sammy and I had already talked about colors so I knew what to get. The girls loved the dresses we ended up getting. When we got home everyone left the house to go see some movie. They wanted Sammy and I to go with them but we decided to go house hunting. We walked out to his car. The two of us were driving to see the realtor.
"This is crazy" I said.
"What's crazy" he asked.
"You and I are looking for a house. This is crazy. I mean 2 months ago my room was catching on fire and now we're looking for our own house. This is crazy" I said.
"Crazy in a good way or a bad one?" He asked.
"Good way" I said smiling.
"What's our life gonna be like?" He asked.
"You can be an American eagle model and I can be a stay at home wife" I said laughing.
"I wouldn't want to work at American eagle. I'm worried someone will stab me and hide my body without anyone knowing because it's so dark" he joked.
"I actually got offered a job" I said.
"Really? What is it?" He asked.
"They said they'd like you too" I said.
"What is it?" He asked again.
"2, 5sos actually wants us to go on tour with them next year, and several internet companies like us, they think that because we're famous on the internet we'd be good working at there companies" I said.
"Your not kidding right?" He asked.
"I'm not kidding" I said.
"That's great, I mean both, but which ones first" he asked.
"Well the tour starts about a week after the wedding, and goes on for about 8 months with breaks in between. And when I told the companies they agreed that our job offers would still be there when we got off the tour" I said.
"Are you gonna do it" he asked excitedly.
"If you're gonna do it with me" I said.
"Of course" he said.
"yay" I said quietly but excitedly.
We parked at the realtors office and drove in his car with him. He first took us to a house all the way across town, but Sammy and I didn't like it because it was too far. We then went to a house a couple blocks west from the house we share with everyone now, it was huge and I'd never seen it before. It was close. It was big and gorgeous so we decided to come back to it. We lastly went to a house on Michaels street. It was beautiful. And huge, and had a pool. And everything we wanted. We went inside and it was even more beautiful then we had expected. It was on the same side of the street as the 5sos house and Ryann and Nash's house, only it was in between both but had a couple houses separating it from those 2. I loved it. We walked around looking at every room. It was perfect.
"What do you think?" Sammy asked as if he was reading my mind.
"It's amazing. It's like beyond perfect. What do you think?" I asked.
"I love it and want it, if you love it too and want it, I want to get it" he said.
I nodded my head vigorously.
We talked to the realtor and he called the sellers. He said it would be ours in a couple months. That meant we'd be moving in about a month before the wedding. We decided to go back home. We spent the next couple months planning the wedding, getting the cake, picking up the bridesmaid dresses and my dress, and deciding where to go for our honeymoon. In the end we decided to just stay at our new house and chill since we would be leaving for tour a couple days later. We talked about marriage and promised that we wouldn't let it break us apart, we'd let it bring us together. The wedding is tomorrow and we've spent the last month moving furniture into the house and making it look nice and homey. The guys have been helping us with furniture and paintings since we know what happened when Nash and Sammy tried hanging stuff up on there own. Since tomorrow is the wedding, Sammy is staying at Michael and the 5sos guys house because I don't want him to see the dress or anything. Ryann came over to talk to me. It was kind of late so I was the only one up other than Matt who had stayed up with me.
"Matt" I said.
"Yeah" he said.
"I'm scared, I'm freaking out" I said as my breathing sped up.
"It's okay, don't freak out. You'll be fine" he reassured me.
"Just think about how tomorrow, you and Sammy get to be married, you guys are gonna be a family" he said.
"I have several families" I said smiling.
"Yeah" he said.
"People are gonna look at me like I'm crazy, I mean I'm 18" I said.
"No one thinks your crazy, he's the one who proposed. And you're the one who always says stuff about how age doesn't matter" he said.
"Yeah I just can't believe it's actually happening" I said. Ryann texted me that she was here and we let her in the front door. The 3 of us sat on the couch.
"Ryann, your married, what's it like being married" I said.
"It's like dating but you get to live with each other and wake up next to each other and you don't date other people because there your person" she said.
"You just made me feel like 100x better" I said.
"Yeah I'm glad you asked me to come over but I'm still kind of worried leaving Nash and Hayes with Mac" she said.
"Did you invite Hayes to the wedding?" Matt asked.
"Yeah, I talked to him and neither of us are holding grudges. Now that I'm gonna be married, we're cool and we're gonna be friends" I said.
"You forgave him?" Matt asked.
"I forgave him. That doesn't mean I forgave her." I said.
We talked about everything and went through where I walk and where in the church we meet and everything.
"How did Sammy's parents take the who marriage thing?" Ryann asked.
"I mean they were happy for us, there coming" I said.
"And the rest of his family?" She asked.
"He has a lot of cousins, aunts and uncles, Omaha friends, and his brother and sister who are coming" I explained.
"Which.........sister" She asked.
"The one that doesn't hate me" I said.
"She doesn't hate you" Ryann said.
"Yeah my fiancé's sister has hated me since I was in middle school" I said.
"It doesn't make sense though, why did she bully you?" Matt asked.
"I genuinely don't know why. I never even talked to her, I just passed her in the halls then she started yelling at me in the halls and beating me up. Teachers would pull her off me" I said.
"I don't understand why she would do that, did she know you're Jacks sister at first?" Ryann asked.
"Yeah she knew" I said.
"What would she do when she saw you" Matt asked.
"Well one time during the class switches I was going up stairs and she pushed me down the stairs, the worst was probably when she tried pushing me over the stair railing, but a teacher stopped her" I said.
"Oh my god" they both said.
"I moved schools after about a year. I just couldn't do it anymore" I said.
"Does she know about the wedding?" Matt asked.
"Yeah I think so, she probably found out from family or through the Internet" I said.
"Well don't worry, if she comes in the church back doors I'll tackle her to the ground before she can get to anyone" Matt said.
"That's sweet" I said.
"You don't think she would, do you?" I asked worriedly.
"I doubt she'd come" Ryann said.
"Doubt isn't won't" I said.
"She probably won't" Ryann corrected herself.
"You said probably" I said.
"Well I can't promise you she won't, I don't know where she is right now" Ryann said.
The 3 of us talked for a while until Ryann went home and Matt and I fell asleep while talking.