Chapter 91

HAVENS POV
I woke up to Mahogany in front of me shaking me awake.
"HAVEN" She yelled.
"Oh my gosh what!" I yelled sitting up alert.
"You have to get up, it's your wedding day" she said.
"Oh yeah it is" I said smiling.
"Come on we gotta go to the church so we can all get ready" she said.
"Okay" I said getting up. All of the guys drove to the church with us in several different cars. We all left way before the wedding and took our stuff with us since we were getting ready at the church. I drove in a car with Matt, Jack, Gilisnky, Shawn, Taylor, and Mahogany.
"How do you feel lil sis" Jack asked as he saw my leg bouncing up and down worriedly.
"I'm nervous" I said.
"Don't be" he said putting his arm around me.
"Your a good brother" i said.
"I'm worried about Hayes" Taylor said.
"What's worrying you about him" I asked.
"Taylor! Now you gonna get her paranoid" Jack said.
"Come on we're all thinking it, what if he pulls a Trevor or does what Trevor almost did" Taylor said.
"He wouldn't object to the wedding...I don't think he would" I said.
"He wouldn't don't worry" Jack said.
When we arrived at the church, Ryann, Nash, and Mac were waiting on us. Mac was our flower girl. Sammy and the 5sos guys weren't there which was planned out that way. The girls went down to one side of the basement and the guys went to the other.
"Guys! None of you can go down there without permission okay, and tell Sammy and the 5sos guys the same" Mahogany said referring to the girls room downstairs.
They all nodded. All of the girls walked downstairs with me. There were mirrors set up. For us to makeup and hair. Sammy texted me,
"Hey babe" he texted.
"Hey babe" I texted back.
"Are you excited?!?!?" He asked.
"Yeah" I responded.
"I can't wait to see you💖" he texted.
"I wanna see you in your fancy tuxedo" I responded.
"I don't mean to brag but I look good😏" he said.
"😂 okay I'll see you on the aisle" I responded.
"Yeah😂💖❤️" he said. I plugged my phone into a speaker I brought and played 5sos and 1d. We all changed into our dresses. Since the girls were bridesmaids they all had the same dress except for Mac who had a toddler flower girl dress on and me in my wedding dress. They all got around me and fixed my makeup until it was perfect. They curled my hair and fixed it perfectly.
"Are all of the guys ready?" I asked.
"Yeah, now we just have to wait for the wedding to start, we can't go up until about 10 minutes before you walk down" Ryann said.
"HEY" Jack yelled from the top of the stairs.
"YEAH" Mahogany yelled back.
"CAN SOME OF US COME DOWN? NOT SAMMY" He yelled.
"YEAH AS LONG AS ITS NOT SAMMY" She yelled back. Jack, Gilinsky, Nate, Matt, and Shawn came walking down the stairs in there tuxedos.
"Oh my god" Shawn said when we came down.
"Woah" Matt said.
"Hey" I said standing up.
Jack hugged me.
"You look amaaaaaaaazing" Jack said.
"Thanks" I responded.
"Are you excited" He asked.
"Everyone keeps asking me that. Of course I'm excited this is amazing" I said.
"Haven, you look great" Nate said.
"So do you, you all look perfect, I love these tuxes and the roses" I said looking at the rose in Nate's pocket.
"We should get back up but good luck, you look great, and you'll be amazing" Nate said as he side-hugged me.
"I'll see you in a little bit" Matt said hugging me.
"Good luck, I'll see you up there" Shawn said hugging me.
"You look beautiful" Gilinsky said as he hugged me.
"You've always been like my second older brother" I said.
"I love you, I'll see you up there in a second okay?" Jack said hugging me again.
"Okay" I said smiling.
I texted Sammy,
"Hey babe, I know your probably about to go out down the aisle but olease don't do that thing they do at some weddings where the guy like swoops the girl back, it's like being baptized in mid air" I texted.
"I won't don't worry😂😊😍" he responded.
"K love you💖" I said.
"I love you toooooo💖" he responded.
Chandler came running down the stairs.
"Haven, hey you look amazing I uh..I gotta see you before we all go out there fixing to line you all up" he said.
"I'm so happy to see you" I said hugging him.
"I can't believe my best friends getting married" he said happily.
"I know I'm so excitd" I said.
"Okay I think a couple more guys are coming down so I should get back but you'll do great" he said.
"Thank you, I'll see you in a second" I said.
As Chandler was walking up the stairs the 5sos guys came down.
"HAVENNNNNN" They all said excitedly. They surrounded me in a hug.
"Hey guys" I said laughing.
"Our girls growing up" Ashton said jokingly. I laughed.
"So are you, excited, happy, enthused?" Luke asked.
"Yeah" I said.
"You can expect to hear yourselves singing at the wedding reception because I made the playlist" I said.
"We should've planned to sing when you walk down the aisle" Calum said.
"I should've had you guys sing disconnected piano version while I walk down the aisle" I said.
"Oh that would've been awesome" Michael said.
"I'm scared I'll trip while I'm walking down the aisle" I said.
"That won't happen" Michael said.
"Have you guys met my parents yet?" I asked.
"We talked to your dad, he kept giving me the evil eye" Michael said.
I laughed.
"He probably likes you then" I said.
"Guys we gotta go up there, Sammy already went out and the guys are waiting in line" Mahogany said.
I picked up my inhaler.
"Are you gonna take your inhaler with you?" Mahogany asked.
"Yeah" I said laughing a little.
We all walked upstairs And the girls got with the guy they were walking down the aisle with. My dad was in the back. I walked up to him.
"Haven!" He said and he hugged me and kissed my cheek.
"I can't believe my baby is getting married" he said.
"I can't believe she is either" I said.
"Lucky it wasn't Gilinsky" My dad said.
"what's wrong with Gikinsky?" I asked.
"I don't know, I just like Wilk better" he said.
I smiled.
He bent his elbow for me to take. The first couple which was Jack and Jenn walked out. Next was Skate and Andrea, and so on until Ryann walked down with Mac who through petals all around her.
"You ready?" My dad asked.
"Yeah just-" I said as I took a breathe from my inhaler.
"Okay yeah" I said. They opened the church doors. We walked down the aisle slowly. I had my left hand around my dads arm and my right one holding my inhaler.
Everyone turned around to watch as I walked down the aisle. Sammy looked up at me, he smiled his big beautiful smile and so did I. My focus was completely taken be Sammy. He couldn't be happier, and I felt exactly the same. When we got to the front of the church my dad let go of my hand and Sammy took it instead.
Jack mouthed something to me. He held his hand up a little and I threw my inhaler to him. Sammy then took my other hand so he was holding both. The pastor spoke while Sammy and I both had to repeat his speech and say I do.
"I do" I said after the pastor asked me if I take Sammy.
"You can kiss the bride" The pastor said.
Sammy kissed me. It was a quick kiss considering there were like 2 hundred people watching.
"Mr and Mrs Sam Wilkinson" the pastor said. We both laughed and walked down the aisle. We all drove to the reception up the block. Everyone came up to us saying stuff like "congratulations". I looked across the room as soon as we arrived and saw Nat Wolff.
I pulled Sammy towards him.
"Oh my god you came!" I said.
"Yeah I couldn't miss it" he said.
"It was an awesome wedding and this reception looks amazing" he said.
"Thanks" I said. The dj was playing the playlist I had made.
"Let's dance" Sammy said happily.
"That was a lot less scary then I thought it would be" I said.
"I love you" he said.
"I love you too" I said smiling.
We slow danced to "once in a lifetime" by one direction.
Jack came up to us.
"You wanna dance?" He asked me.
"Of course" I said taking his hand.
My mom came up and asked Sammy to dance with her which made Jack and I both burst into laughter over our mother dancing with Sammy. When the song ended I took Sammy back and we walked into the dining room of the building where everyone said we should cut cake.