Chapter 55

HAVENS POV
I tired not to fangirl over who I just met. I mean, I couldn't, Sammy, trevor, and I needed to find Ryann so Trevor could talk to her. We finally made it to the front and Sammy grabbed my hand. We walked up to Mahogany and Taylor,
"Where's ryann" we asked over the loud music.

"Sitting down over there" Taylor yelled back. The 3 of us walked to Ryann who was in the corner of the room crying. Nash was beside her,
"It'll be okay Ryann. He'll come back. He was probably just sick or something" Nash reassured her. I nodded to Trevor and he walked over to her. Nash came me a look but I just told him it was fine.
"Ryann" trevor said.
She looked up.
She jumped up and hugged him,
"Trevor your my best friend, I thought you left and weren't coming back" she said.
"I'd never do that...Haven told me everything...it's okay...I do want to be her for you and Nash and the baby..I want to be like a part of your family, because when you needed a family I was your family. And now it's your turn" he said.
She smiled.
"Okay" she said and they both laughed at the cheesiness of there conversation.
Nash, Ryann, and Trevor all walked off. Gilinsky ran up and told Sammy to come talk to him, Nate, and Jack.
"I'll be right back" Sammy said as Gilisnky pulled him away leaving me alone. I ran into Anthony and he stopped to talk to me,
"Oh my god have you seen all of the people here" he said In amazement.
"I didn't know that either of them were in contact with some of these famous people here" I said back.
"Haven, I legitamatly think I just walked past Harry Styles" he said seriously.
"It might've really been him, considering the fact that I've seen one of the 5SOS guys who I've loved since forever about 2 minutes ago" I added.
"I've gotta go get jack (B) and we are gonna talk to Harry styles" he said excitedly before running off. I started walking around looking for one of my friends. I decided to just stand against the wall. Someone approached me, I looked up to see Nat wolff standing beside me. Before saying anything to him I thought about Ryann, she knows I loved Nat to death when I was little. I mean, I watched the Naked Brothers band. She totally invited him on purpose.
"Hello" he said awkwardly.
"I watched it" I said.
"What?" He asked, obviously confused.
"the naked brothers band, I watched it all the time when I was little. It was my favorite" I said laughing.
"Yeah" he said casually.
"You're the maid of honor, right" he asked.
"Yeah" I answered.
"What's your name" he asked.
"Haven" I answered.
"Well I'm nat" he said back.
"I've seen you somewhere" he said.
"Well I make YouTube videos and vines and-" I paused as he looked at me.
"Oh my god, yeah I saw you on vine" he exclaimed.
"What's your number?" He asked. I typed it into his phone.
"Well I need to go find alex but I'll talk to you later maybe" he said. I nodded before walking off. I found Jack (B), and Anthony talking to a guy. I walked closer and stopped in shock. Anthony was right, they were in fact speaking to Harry Styles. I fell down. Jack (B) saw me and ran over followed by Anthony and Harry. They all got down and Anthony started yelling about how I needed my inhaler. Harry reached into the clutch purse I was carrying and found my inhaler. After taking the inhaler I was still having a bit of trouble breathing.
"Are you okay" they all asked. I nodded standing up.
"Your harry styles" I said awkwardly to Harry.
"And you are?" He asked.
"Haven" i responded.
"Nice to meet you, I was just talking to your friends" he said. Jack (B) looked like he was about to pass out. Jack (B) came up and whispered to me,
"Was it asthma or did you just stop breathing when you realized it was harry" he asked.
"Harry" I whispered back. He nodded and the 4 of us talked. Harry said that the rest of the guys were there to and after a while I had to leave to go talk to more people. It was time for cake so everyone got seated at one of the many tables. I read the names cards around my seat and smiled knowing Ryann set this up. It was a circular table with Me, Sammy, Matt, Shawn, Taylor, Mahogany, Jack (B), and Nat. So I got to sit with most of my friends. Once we all sat down and everyone had there food and drink in front of them, Cam and I were called to the front for speeches. Cam went first, then it was my turn,
I was handed the microphone and stood in front of Ryann,
"Ryann and I have known each other since 5th grade. We've been best friends ever since. She is the best friend anyone could ever ask for and I know she'll be an amazing wife. Nash is an amazing guy and I know that he loves her and she loves him. That's why there meant to be. So I did this at the rehearsal dinner and I'll do it again...let's have another toast, to the girl almighty" I said laughing. Everyone clapped and I walked back to my seat. I could see all of the one direction guys out of the corner of my eye.
"I forgot they would be here" I said sarcastically when I sat down. They all laughed. After the wedding, everyone went home while Me, Sammy, Ryann and Nash drove to a new house, there house. Instead of going on a honeymoon they decided to go to there new house and move in. All of there things were there already and they had ordered furniture that already arrived. Sammy and I were gonna help move some furniture and set up a little. Within a couple minutes of arriving Ryann spoke up, "guys I can't find my phone, Haven will you call it" she asked.
"Yeah" I said. But when I opened up the lock screen it wasn't my background and the apps were different.
"Oh my god" I said out loud.
"Guys this isn't my phone" i exclaimed.
"What do you mean" they asked.
"Oh my god we must've picked up each other's phones when we bumped into each other" I said.
"Who" Ryann asked.
I paused. A phone started ringing. Ryann ran across the room,
"Ooh I found it" she said referring to her phone. She answered it.
Ryann- oh my god! No, she didn't tell me that. Yeah I'll send her over. She doesn't mind. Yeah it's fine. Yeah she'll be there in like 5 minutes. Okay bye." She said before hanging up.
"You idiot" she said laughing.
"What" I asked.
"You got lucky Haven, he just called. You need to go pick up your phone from his place and give him his phone" she said.
"Ryannnnnn" I said sadly.
"Oh come on just switch back phones and talk for a second. I know you want to talk to him and all of the guys" she said.
"Wait who has your phone" Sammy asked.
"Micheal" Ryann said smiling.
"Micheal who?" Sammy asked.
"Micheal clifford" Ryann answered.