Chapter 10

HAYES'S POV
Haven fainted and Jack called 911 while we ran to the back door waiting on the ambulance. Gilinsky and Shawn spotted us as we ran to the back door where there were no fans. They ran up to us while Sammy followed. "She fainted, tell Bart that the ambulance is taking and the 2 of us are taking her to the hospital" I told them referring to Jack and I. She was breathing but she didn't seem awake. Her breathing wasn't normal. Then I remembered, she had asthma. But asthma wouldn't do anything like this. Once the ambulance came, Jack and I got in and Shawn hopped in at the last minute. "I'm coming to" he said and we were off. When we arrived, doctors rushed her back to see what was wrong. We called Bart and the other guys to explain. They couldn't leave the event until it was over because people were already there. The 4 of us would just have to miss it. The 3 of us waited in the waiting room for about half an hour until a doctor came out and spoke "Haven Johnson" he said and the 3 of us stood up. We walked to the doctor. "Your all family" he asked. "Yeah brothers and cousin" Shawn said and we all followed he doctor back. "This is her room, she's awake. She should be fine. It looks like their was food poisoning. She might of eaten something by accident" he said. "Make sure that she is more careful next time and she'll be fine" he said as he walked in the next room. We all walked in and she was awake.
HAVENS POV
I woke up in a hospital bed and a nurse explained what had happened. I looked in the doorway and Jack, Hayes, and Shawn were all standing there. They all came in and sat beside my bed. "It must've been those chocolates a fan gave me" I said. "Yeah that would make sense" Shawn said. "Wait, no one else got chocolates from that fan or are some of your right?" Jack asked. "OH crap" i exclaimed. I had totally forgotten. The girl who gave me those must have not liked 2 people in the group and I was one of them. "Guys call Bart RIGHT NOW! You need to warn them before he throws up and faints on stage!" I yelled. "Who!?!? Who got chocolates from the same girl?!?!?" Shawn asked. "Ughhhhh, Taylor guys, the same girl gave Taylor an identical box. Oh my gosh hes gonna blow chunks on stage" I said feeling like it was my fault. They all fumbled for their phones but before they could call Bart, Bart was calling Jack. Jack answered and put it on speaker. "BART we were trying to call you to warn you-" Jack said but got cut off by Bart. "Is it Taylor" he asked. "Oh god, It is. What happened" Jack asked. "He just ran to the bathroom and said he threw up then went back on stage. When he got back on stage he fainted, Mahogany and Cameron are riding in the ambulance with him right now" he finished. "The event is almost over then we're all coming. Is Haven okay" he asked. "Just food poisoning. She should be better if she stays in the hospital for about 3 days. Taylor will Probably be the same and since the next event is in 5 days, we should be fine by then. I'll see you guys when you get here" Jack said and hung up.