Chapter 65

HAVENS POV ***btw it's been a couple of weeks since the wedding of you didn't know**

As i pulled out of the driveway i drove out of the neighborhood and headed out of town.

''Where do you wanna go?'' Sammy asked.

''Anywhere. I'm just gonna get on the interstate and just drive for a while. There'll be an exit sooner or later where we can get food and shop or something'' i explained.

''PARTY IN THE CAR!!!'' Rebecca yelled happily.

''Put on some music'' I told Sammy. He picked up the aux cord and plugged in his phone. Sammy pulled up YouTube since most of his music wasn't stuff we'd all like. About 30 seconds later we were all screaming,

''CAUSE I'M JUST A TEENAGE DIRT BAG BABY'' at the top of our lungs. We were driving my SUV so Jack (B) rolled down the sunroof while I rolled down the windows. After 'Teenage dirt bag' ended Jack (B) took Sammy's phone and pulled up other music. Jack (B) played 'Little white lies' then 'No control'. They all kind of took turns passing the phone around playing music extremely loud while we all belted the lyrics at the top of our lungs. After about an hour of driving on the interstate, i read some signs of cities we were headed near.

''Do you guys wanna go to Malibu?'' i asked.

''Yeah but we have to go to the beach'' Rebecca said.

We stopped to drive through Starbucks and taco bell. After almost 2 hours of driving from the house, we arrived in Malibu. We stopped at a drug store to get cheap bathing suits and towels then went to the beach.

''This is the weirdest but funnest thing I've probably done in LA.'' Jack (B) said.

We all nodded. Once we arrived a the beach it was about 4:00 p.m

As we were exiting the car by the beach docks, since we were walking, Sammy spoke,

"What are we gonna do when someone calls, asking where we went?" he asked.

"we'll just say that we drove to Malibu for a swim" i said laughing.

"Jack will be pissed but he'll get over it" Jack (B) said.

"we need to change into our bathing suits" I said.

"The windows are tinted" Sammy said.

"no that's awkward, and i don't trust those windows" i explained. We walked up to a surf shop and each took turns changing in the bathroom. Once we all put on the cheap ugly swim suits, we walked to the beach. The beach was not crowded where we were so no one noticed who we were.
We all sat down our towels and were about to get in the water when my phone rang, it was a call from Jack.
"Haven, where did you all go? And what was that all about?" He asked.
"We're fine, we just drove and were at the beach" I said.
"Where? And why did you leave in the first place?" He questioned.
"Uh we came to Malibu. I left because they were all staring at me like someone died Jack. I don't want pity I want understanding and caring. Rebecca, Jack (B), and Sammy followed me and came with. They weren't being mean or giving me looks. I don't know when we'll all be back but we'll be back by tomorrow" I finished.
"I'm sorry Haven, you know they care about you though. That's why they felt bad. They all care about you. Just be back soon and I'll see you then. I'll talk to everyone else so it'll be okay when you guys get back. Love you" he said before hanging up. I set down my phone and ran to the water where everyone was swimming and joking around.
"I wanna go on vacation sometime. I mean we should go on vacation soon" I said.
"Where would we go" Sammy asked.
"We could go to one of those big nice cabins in the woods with all of the guys and girls back home" I said.
"Yeah we should do that" he said.
"I need to talk to Ryann" I said.
"You were right up the street from her house yesterday" Sammy said.
"Yeah but we need to hang out and talk" I explained.
After swimming for a long time it was getting dark and the four of us got out and sat on our towels. I got a call from Taylor and answered,
"Haven we're really sorry, we weren't trying to be mean, we love you and care about you and it just made us sad. Please come home. Where are you?" He asked.
"We're in Malibu but we'll head home later, don't worry. I'm not mad I just couldn't handle it. It's fine. I'll see you later" I said. Once we dried off we walked to the car and got in. Sammy ran to the car and sat in the drivers seat before I could. I got in the passenger seat. As we were pulling out of the parking lot, Sammy held my hand on the center console.
"RELATIONSHIP GOALS" Jack (B) yelled happily. We all laughed. As we were driving I really had nothing to do, so I decided to call Ryann.
"Hey Ry" I said when she answered.
"So how are you?" I asked.
"Pregnant, very very pregnant" she answered.
"Isn't my god-child due any day now" I said.
"Yeah" she answered.
"We need to have a girls night where we stay up and watch movies and TV for hours" she said.
"Well I ran out of the house with Sammy, Jack (B), and Rebecca so we're driving back from Malibu" I said.
"You should all come here and hang out for a while. Nash and I are bored" she said.
"Okay, we won't be back for another hour or so though" I said.
"That's fine, ooh I'm gonna have Luke, Calum, Ashton, and Michael over too" she said.
"Okay see Ya later" I said before hanging up. I told the other 3 I was with that I was going to Ryann's if they wanted to come. They all agreed and we drove straight there. After an hour of driving, we arrived and walked inside. All of the 5sos guys were sitting on the couch talking to Nash. Ryann was in the kitchen. When I walked in all of the 5sos guys and Nash came to hug me. I hadn't seen them in a couple days so it was good to see them again. I introduced Rebecca and Jack (B) to the 5sos guys and they both kind of silently fangirled. I walked in the kitchen where Ryann was and hugged her. We searched the freezer for food and stumbled across a frozen pizza. We talked while I took the pizza out for he box and put it on a pan. We cooked the pizza and ate it with everyone while we all talked.
There was still an awkward tension between Sammy and Michael but it was okay. After everyone ate, Ryann and I walked into the kitchen and cleaned the dishes. I was looking down at the plate I was washing then heard a plate shatter on the ground. Ryann had dropped it.
"Everything okay?" Nash called.
"Yeah" I called back.
"Haven?" Ryann whispered frantically.
"Yeah?" I asked.
"Haven, m...my water just broke." She said worriedly.
"It's okay..uh we need to go. Where's your bag???" I asked.
"We packed a bag by the door... I need you to get me to the hospital and make sure trevor and all of the guys come" she said.
"Okay let's go" I said as I helped her out of the kitchen.
All of the guys and Rebecca turned to us.
What's going on?" Sammy asked.
"Nash, Sammy, we need to pick up Trevor on our way to the hospital. But Ryann's water just broke and we need to go. The rest of you need to follow us to the hospital and get the rest of the guys there" I said as I walked out the door with Ryann while Nash and Sammy ran ahead of us to the car.
As we sat in the car it was a difficult car ride. We sped to Trevor house which luckily was really close and was on our way to the hospital. I called Trevor so he was waiting outside and just hopped in.