Chapter 39

HAVENS POV
When I woke up I painfully sat up. My stomach hurt badly. Sammy texted me,
"Hey are you awake? I thought that you might need help up"

I texted back,

"Yeah I'm up. I do kind of need help. My stomach is really sore today"

He came in about a minute later. He helped me up and I went to get dressed. Mahogany was awake and she was putting on her make up in the room while talking to Sammy. When I came out I had already done make up so I started fixing my hair as the 3 or us talked. All of the sudden Ryann burst through the door. She had been crying. She ran in and shut the door. She ran to hug me. "Ryann what's going on? Are you okay" I asked.
Sammy and Mahogany were both confused and concerned. "I.....I have a...a problem. And I need to talk to you guys....I..I just. Sammy you don't have to stay if you don't want to...but.....you can't tell anyone..because I don't know what to do.." She said through tears. "Ryann it's fine. I just want to help" Sammy said.
"Come sit down" I told her.
She sat down beside me on the bed.
"You guys are gonna hate me...but I trust you guys and I need help...because I don't know what to do" she spoke through tears.
"Is it Nash" I asked.
"No...I mean...not really...but kind of....I just don't know" she said.
"Look we won't tell anyone...but we need to know what's going on" I said.
"You guys are the only people who know....tha...th...that....I..I'm" she began. Before she even said it, my worst fear was coming true. I knew what she would say, it's the only thing that could possibly make sense.
"Pregnant" she whispered. We all froze. I felt bad for Sammy because he was in an incredibly awkward situation. I hugged her.
"It'll be okay" i reassured her.
Mahogany was speechless, not knowing what to say.
"Nash is the dad right" I said.
"Of course" she said. I didn't know what to do.
"Are you positive that your pregnant" I asked.
"Yeah...I took like 10 different tests" she said.
"Does he know" I asked.
"No, you guys are the only ones who know because I don't know what to do" she said.
"Well you need to tell him first" I explained.
"What if he leaves me. And I'm all alone" she asked.
"He won't. He loves you and would never do that" I said.
"What if he's mad" she asked.
"He won't be. He will be happy" Sammy said.
"You need to tell him right now" Mahogany said.
"I'm just so scared" Ryann responded. "Do you want one of us to go with you" I asked.
"I need the 3 of you to come and help me explain" she said.
"Can we wait for like 10 minutes or so" Ryann asked. I hugged her while she cried. Then the door opened,
Hey guys have you seen Rya-" Nash started.
"Oh there you are...wait babe, what's wrong" he asked. Ryann began crying harder. He came up and took her from me hugging her. Ryann didn't say anything, she was to busy crying. Nash looked at me confused. "What's wrong" Nash asked.
"Ryann, you should tell him now" I said. The door was shut so it was just the 5 of us. "You...you'll...be mad...at me" she cried. "Babe, no I won't, you can't tell me anything" he said. She stood back for a second to look at him,
"I......I'm.......pregnant" she said crying. He hugged her.
"Babe, why would I be mad at you. I'm happy. We get to be parents. Don't be sad" he said.
"I was scared that you would leave me" she said still crying.
"Of course not, I'm here to stay. Don't worry I'm not going anywhere" he said hugging her. It was really sweet. Mahogany, Sammy, and I were all relived that it went like it did because if Nash had handled it badly then it would have been terrible. Just because Nash had handled it well however did not mean that everything was ok. I mean Ryann was pregnant and that was a big deal. Since she knew Nash was okay, she now allowed herself to be happy about it. "are you gonna tell everyone else" Sammy asked.
"Yeah" she answered.
"Do your parents know" I asked Ryann.
"They don't know and I don't intend on telling them. I left home to get away and be on my own." She said.
"Nash, are you gonna tell your parents" Sammy asked.
"Yeah, I hope they take it well" he said nervously.
"Well why don't we all go down stairs and you can tell the guys" I said. Sammy helped me downstairs and we met everyone to sit on the couch. Everyone looked confused. "Guys, Ryann and Nash need to tell you all something" I said. Taylor looked at me nervously as if he knew what was coming. No one was mad or anything, I mean they were not thrilled at the circumstances but they were happy for Nash and Ryann. Hayes had already flown home so nash decided to call his parents then have them tell hayes,
He dialed his Dad's number.

Nash- "Um hey dad"
Chad- "hey what's up"
Nash- "um I need to tell you something
Chad- "oh god"

Neither of his parents were mad, they were excited about having a grand baby but they didn't completely agree. He told them to tell Hayes. A couple minutes later he got a facetime call from Hayes. He answered
"DUDE you got a girl pregnant" he yelled.
"Um not just 'a girl' she's my girlfriend who I love, Ryann" he said.
"AYYYYYYYYY I don't care I'm still happy" Hayes responded.
Nash hung up annoyed.