Chapter 62

Danielle's POV
No one ever said life was easy but i never thought it would be this cruel and so painful. Life has that perk when you get to close to someone they pull them away from you leaving a empty space that takes you so long to fill up but sometimes you don't you stay with that hole in your heart reminding you that you won't ever see them again ever hold them on last time and tell them how much you love them but like i said life isn't fair it's never fair it just hurts to accept the fact that you lost someone. Yes I've lost someone Aaron Williams died at 5:19.
Aaron died of cancer apparently he didn't want to tell anyone since he didn't want to hurt us but he still did even is we didn't know. He knew he had cancer and that's the reason he came to California he knew he didn't have much time left and he wanted to spend it with me. Me and no one else but me the stupid bitch who pushed him away when I should have gotten closer to him.
"hey you doing okay" Jc asked as he sat next to me in the hospital waiting area. "No" i said as he wrapped his arms around me as i buried my face on his chest. "Danielle i wish their was a way of bringing him back" Jc said as i nodded no. "But there's not" i said as i wiped away a few tears at this point I've cried so much that there's no more tears. "Danielle you can see him now" Marilyn said and i nodded getting up and walking over to where he was. Yesterday they didn't let me see him at all when he was still breathing and they let me now when he's not.
I looked at the doorknob and opened it slowly seeing his pale body laying in the hospital bed. "Aaron please wake up" i whispered as i walked closer to him sitting next to him. I grab his cold hand in mine kissing it. "Why did you have to leave me Aaron what am i supposed to do without you in my life your not going to be there making cheesy ass jokes to make me laugh and who's going to make me pancakes now I'm going to miss you so so much Aaron and what i wanted to tell you was that I'm with Jc and i know you can't hear me but i feel that i still need to tell you and it might sound selfish what I'm about to say but i rather you be a little down and eventually find your little half your joy of happiness like i found mine and i found mine with Jc and yes you might have been heartbroken but you have no idea how i feel right now I just wish i got to say i love you and to hear you say it back and the last days we spend together there wear the best time I've ever had i just wish we would have had way more way more moments together and i still love you i always will bye" i said as i stood up from the chair and placed my lips on his lip one last time. I walked towards the door slowly opening it and taking a step out. "Aaron" i said with a smile remembering the time he would say "Danielle" back in the sweetest way possible. I closed the door and walk back to the waiting are seeing his mom ,dad, and sister crying for the lost.  They all look up at me and her mom walks up to me taking me into her embrace.
"I miss him so much" she said as i cried even more. "me too" i said as i hugged her tighter. "Danielle before he past away he wanted me to give you this" she said taking out a letter and placing it in front of me with the word "love" writing across it.  I'm guessing Aaron gave it to her before he past since He only wanted to see his family"he said he didn't  want to give it to you personally cause he didn't want to add to the pain you feel now" she said and i nodded as i took it from her hands and looked at the letter. "He also said that you need to read it on that special day" she said as i wiped away my tears. "I just wish i got to say goodbye" i said as she nodded. "He did it for a reason love" she said and i nodded. "It just hurts" i said as she wiped away her tears.
"Danielle" Jc said making me turn around to face him"lets go home babe you need to rest" he said and i nodded. He grabbed my hand intertwining his fingers with mine. He opened the car door for me as i got in and he closed the door.
The ride home was quiet and so calming in a way but that didn't take the pain away not at all. We arrived at the house and i opened the door and got of the car. i walked inside not waiting for Jc but i knew he was behind me i walked up to my room and laid on my bed.
"Babe you need to take a shower" Jc said and i nodded no. He walked in the restroom turning on the water. "Come on" he said and i just looked up at the ceiling."No i wanna stay here leave me alone" i said yes it might sound mean but i wanna be alone. "Well that's not gonna happen" he said and i closed my eyes. He walked over to me and slid my shirt over my head and slide down my pants , unclasped my bra , and took my undies off, caring me bridal style to the hot top and placing me down on the warm water. he undressed him self and got behind me wrapping his arms around me making smooth circles around my belly slowly making me fall asleep. 
Jc's POV
She fell asleep finally after a really long time she finally did. I already dressed her and laid her in bed. I put on my boxers and laid next to hug pulling her body closer to mine as i kissed her forehead making her move in the cutest way making me. I just pray that she's happy again. I look at her once more placing a loose strand of hair behind her ear. Just to imagine that one day I'll be waiting for her on the alter seeing her in her beautiful white dress.
I just can't wait for that day we start a family and some day grow old together that's my goal. I smiled as i saw her finger she had the ring i gave her. I love you so much Danielle so much i just wish you weren't this down right now.
I honestly didn't like Aaron but he was so sweet to Danielle and he didn't deserve to die at least not at this age. When Danielle found out she was devastated broken torn apart no one deserves to be in a position like she is now.