Chapter 39

Jc's POV
"Jc are you ready" kian said walking in his tux.
"Yeah" I said fixing my hair.
"Connor shitting bricks" he said making me laugh.
"Come on" I said walking out of my room. Today I was talking more than usual to them well I want to be at his wedding.
"Connor" I said walking into his room.
"Dude what if she doesn't get to the wedding what if she doesn't want to marry me what if-" he said but I cut him off.
"She will now come on before where late" I said and he nodded.
"Let's go" sam said and walked out the house.
"Dude he's nervous" Trevor said laughing as he got in the car.
"I know" ricky said.
"No shit who wouldn't he's giving up his life of party and shit" Kian said.
"Guys lets go"Sam said.
"Hey Jc who are you walking in at church" Sam said.
"Alexandra" I said making him look down.
"I really fucked up with her" he said.
"I know why did you even cheat on her" I said.
"I was stupid and I don't know" he said looking down.
"Hey ladies hurry up" Kian said making me roll my eyes we get in the car and start driving to the church. Once we get there almost all of his and Anahi's families are already here.
"I'm in supposed to be in already" Connor said.
"Yeah I think" I said and he walked in and stood at the alter.
"Is she here yet" Ricky asked.
"No none of them are" I said looking around.
"Yeah Shadai is also Marilyn" Trevor said walking up with both of them. Trevor and Shadai holding hands like always and Marilyn right next to them.
"Where are they" Sam asked.
"I don't know we got ready before them" Marilyn said.
"But she's coming right" I said and the nodded.
30 minutes later
"She's not coming what I'm I going to do" Connor said because there was no sign of Anahi or the girls.
"She will" Paulette said as Nash wrap her arm around her.
"Fuck fuck" Connor said walking around.
"Aye she's here" sam said as her car pulled up.
"Go inside your not supposed to see her" Ricky said pushing Connor inside.
"Thank god" Connor said running into the church.
"You ready" Alexandra said as she got off the car and grabbed my arm.
"Yeah" I said. Alexandra and I had to walk in together and it didn't bother me since me and her get along pretty well. In line it was Trevor and Shadai first , Marilyn and Sam, Alexandra and I , Priscilla and ricky then Kian.
"What took you so long" I said.
"Anahi" she said rolling her eyes.
"Why" I said.
"Cause she wanted too--" she said but this old lady cut her off.
"Go start walking" she said and we did. I looked to the side and saw a bunch a people that I knew but also people that I didn't know I'm guessing they where Anahi's family. I let go of Alexandra and got on Connors side.
Anahis POV
30 minutes before getting to the wedding
"Alexandra help me with the dress" I yelled. My dress was so big that I couldn't even walk out the door.
"Wait I'm putting my heels on" she yelled back.
"Hurry" I said.
"Okay now how do we do this" she said moving the dress around.
Today was the big day I'm going to marry the love of my life. Everything is ready we just need to go to the church and then our reception which of course is at the beach cause why not. I'm already late but I wanted to wait a little bit more to see if Danielle gets here yesterday me and the girls waited for her until all of us fell asleep I just want her to come and if she doesn't want to stay she can leave but she can't miss my wedding especially her being the maid of honor.
"There" Alexandra said as I finally got out the house.
"Sweetie I need to ask you something" my mom said running down the stairs.
"Yea" I said.
"Do you really want to get married" she asked.
"Yes mom" I said and she smiled at me.
"Okay you have my blessing" she said kissing my forehead.
"Thanks mom did dad make it" I asked. My mom and dad weren't together but it seemed that he never has time for me which didn't really affect me I've always been with my mom.
"Okay where 30 minutes late" Priscilla said walking me to the car. We got a vintage car since both I and Connor loved them.
"Fuck is she here yet" I said to Priscilla as she opened the car door.
"No but she will" she said pushing my dress in the car.
"Okay now go will be in our cars right behind you" Priscilla said and closed the door.
Danielle why won't you get here. I look back and I see Alexandra and Cameron in her car and Priscilla and Ricky in their car.
We arrive at the church and Priscilla comes knocking on my window.
"What" I said rolling down the window.
"Get off the car" she said opening the door.
"Why"I said.
"Cause where late" Priscilla said grabbing my hand and pulling me out the car.
"Okay where my mom" I said since she's gonna be walking me.
"Come one sweetie girls go in there and go with whoever your supposed to go with" my mom said.
"Are the rest of the girls here already" I said trying to waste time to see if Danielle gets here.
"Yes come on" she said walking with me to the entrance but someone grabbed my hand.
"Danielle" I said hugging her tight.
"Love" she said hugging me back.
"I honestly thought you wouldn't come back"i said pulling away from the hug.
"Well I did now come on become Anahi Franta" she said smiling at me.
"Who I'm i with" she said.
"Kian" I said and she nodded and walked toward him.
"Mom I'm nervous" I said as I looked at her.
"Don't be he's a really nice guy and I know he won't hurt my baby girl well mainly cause I'll kill him but he's really nice" my mom said making laugh and relax a bit more.
"Okay let's go" I said and grabbed her hand and walked in.
----------------------------------------------
Authors note
Finally the wedding 😋 any who don't forget to vote and comment 👑👌🏻