Chapter 11

Danielle's POV
"What are you doing here" I said looking at Jc.
"Danielle why can't you" he said walking in.
"What are you talking about" I said walking over to him.
"Us why can't you" he said getting closer to me making take a step back.
"Jc look I just can't" I said looking down at my feet.
"There's gotta be a reason come on" he said putting his hands on my sides.
"Jc there isn't a reason I just can't" I said looking up at him making contact with his eyes who were a dark color.
"Danielle stop bull shitting me" he said pressing me against the wall with his body.
"You still love me somewhere deep inside of you because every time I touch you your breath hitches" he said touching my hips causing me to hitch "and when I kiss you you kiss right back but then pull away like if you trying to push your feeling for me away".
"Jc I do like you okay but everyone has told me about us and it sound like I truly love you and they also told me about everything we went through and I know that I hurt you and I'm just afraid of doing it again" I said moving away from him.
"You never hurt me just let me love you" he said and kissed me.
"Jc don't" I said pulling away from the kiss.
"Why Danielle relax just let me help you" he said planting his lips unto mine once more. His lips where dry yet so plum. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I didn't let him. He moaned in annoyance pulling my body closer to his making me gasp and opening my mouth which he quickly took advantage off. Our tongues fought in domain but he still won me. We continued this until I snapped back to reality.
"See were made for each other" he said pressing his forehead into mine trying to catch his breath.
"It's just that you don't understand nobody does" is said pulling away from him.
"I will if you tell me" he said hugging me.
"I can't" I said once more.
"Please let me help you with us" he said picking up my head to make me see in his eyes but I could tell him not even anyone not even my bestfriends.
"Jc I" I said but was cut off me Alexandra and Cameron entering the house.
"I'm sorry did I interrupt something" Alexandra said as she looked at me.
"No no it's just that Jc was about to leave" I said looking over at Jc.
"I guess but you still need to tell me what is between us" he said and kissed my lips.
"Bye" was all I could say before he left the house.
"What happened" Alexandra said walking up to me.
"Nothing nothing at all" I said and sat down at the couch again.
"Well Alexandra I need to go I had a great time" Cameron said and pecked her lip. Whaaaat.
"Me too thanks for everything" she said and like that he left.
"What was that about" I said referring to Cameron kissing her.
"Just a friendly kiss" she said and let out a giggle.
"What ever you like him right" i said patting the couch so that she could sit next to me.
"He's a really sweet and funny guy and he likes me" she said clapping her hands in excitement.
"I can see that" I said picking up my hand so that we can high five each other.
"So why did Jc come over" she said changing the subject.
"He wants a reason why there can't be and us" I said putting a full spoon of ice cream in my mouth.
"Hey what is the reason you don't wanna be with him and don't tell me Shawn because you didn't want to be with Jc even before you met Shawn " she said grabbing my spoon and putting it in her mouth.
"I can't" I said looking at her.
"I can't" she said repeating what I had just said.
"Yeah" I said taking the spoon away from her.
"Danielle you know that you can trust me with anything right" she said. She was right someone had to know the truth and why not her she's like my little sister plus she won't say anything.
"Alright" I said taking a deep breath "I'll tell you but you can't say anything" I said and she nodded.
Jc's POV
"Bye" that's all she said before I left that's all.
I get of the house and get in my car and I sit there just think what Danielle "I can't" why couldn't she there's something she's not telling why. I hope it better not be something that has to do with Shawn.
I grab my phone and call Connor.
C- Connor M-me
M-hey can you do me a huge favor.
C-yeah what's up.
M-I need Anahi do give me Shawn's number.
C- yeah but why.
M-I need to talk to him.
C-Anahi doesn't have it.
M-okay
C- Jc please don't do anything stupid please
M- yeah I wont well I need to go bye
I said and hanged up. Even I hoped that I didn't do anything stupid I mean all I really wanted to know why Danielle cant be with me and I wanted to find out if it was because of him. Shawn.
Then it hit me Nash I have his number and of course that he has Shawn I mean their like best friends right. I quickly grab my phone and call him
"Nash I need Shawn's number" he said and gave me his number.
"Thanks man" I said.
"Welcome" he said and i hanged up and dial Shawn's number but before I could call him I stopped myself.
I might call him tomorrow when I'm more calm I don't want to do something I might regret later on.
I start heading to my house and when I get there Kian outside talking to someone on the phone smiling and laughing. When he sees me he waves at me. I start getting closer to him and he laughs into the phone once more.
"Hey I need to go love text you later" he said and hanged up and put his phone in his pocket.
"Who was it" I said. Of course I wanted to know who he was talking about I mean he seemed so happy talking to her.
"Umm its was..." he said looked at me kind of worried.