Chapter 57

Danielle's POV
5:18
I was laying in my bed looking at my clock ticking every second telling to me to go to him.
Jc the love of my life.
I get off my bed and run downstairs finding Alexandra Shadai Priscilla and Aaron. "Hey whats wrong" Shadai said. "Nothing i just need to um need to go to the store really quick so I'll be back in a bit" i said and Aaron stood up. "I'll go with you" he said and i nodded no. "No um its fine i wont take that long plus so just stay here" i said and he got closer to me. "You've been pushing me away and i want to know why" he said placing his hand on my arms. "Yeah Danielle also us we haven't had a full conversation in a while" Alexandra said making Shadai and Priscilla nod making em sigh.
"nothing wrong i just haven't had enough sleep lately" i lied and they nodded thank god they believed me.
Now you might be wondering why i told tell them well because i need to talk to Jc first and they way they talk to Aaron i feel they really grew on him and they would tell me to be with him well i think that at least.
"Okay i need to go" i said and they nodded "Bye talk to you later" i said walking away but Aaron pulled me back hugging me real tight."I know your lying so whatever your going to do i really hope its for the good" he said making me take a deep breath. "Yes so do i" i said and he kissed my forehead and then he let me go making me walk out and get in my car and turn it on.

5:34 , fuck.

I start my car and start heading to where I'm supposed to meet him and whats worst is that I'm already late. They drive seem so short but right now i felt so long and so far away no matter how fast i was driving it felt way slower. Ugh. I just hope hes still there waiting for me to see if i show up.
i wanted to see his curly hair that need to be cut but no matter what he would make a stupid excuse why he shouldn't cut it. His eyes that made me want to kiss him forever and his plum juicy lips that i what to bit so bad until i leave him a mark his...... what the fuck just happened.
My car turned off and i tried turning it on again but fail badly. Ugh why now. I get off my car and open the hood smoke coming out everywhere fuck. I reach down in my pocket to feel nothing i forgot my phone now how I'm i supposed to call someone to come and help me. "Hey is everything okay" a guy said as he came up to me. "No i don't know what happen to my car and i really need to be somewhere like now" i said placing my hands on my head and groaning"Hey do you have a phone i can borrow" i said to the guy and he nodded reaching down to his pocket and taking out this phone handing it over to me. "Thank you" i said and he smiled and nodded at me. i dialed Anahi's phone number since shes the only one who knows about this. Straight to voice mail. Ugh.
"Here thank you anyway" i said and he nodded. "By the way i own a tow truck and i took take your car to my dads mechanic and he could fix it and I'm Josh" he said giving me a smile. "Yes but can't i just give you my phone number and you call me later cause i really need to be somewhere like now" i said and he nodded. "Yeah don't worry but your really trusting me you camero" he said and i looked back at my baby. "yes that's how important it is so i need to go " i said and gave him my number. "By the way what time is it" i asked as he checked his watch"5:52" he said. Fuck fuck fuck.
"Hey thanks and please don't please don't steal my car" i said and he nodded. okay maybe that wasn't the right think to do but i really need to get there before six so i started running in my skinny jeans as fast i can to our special spot. I finally arrive at the building feeling drops of water falling on my shoulders really its raining can this day get any worse. i start running once more jumping over the fence and running straight to the stairs. Skipping two steps every time i took a step. I finally make it up to the roof.
"Jc"
"Jc" i said once more as i wiped the rain from my eyes.
He turned around and looked at me as he smiled widely. "Jc" i said as tears where running down my cheeks i made it to him."Danielle" he said as i ran toward him jumping into his open arms and wrapping my legs around his waist and i hugged him really tight. "I love you so so much" i said as i pecked his lips over and over. "You have no idea how glad you show up " he said as he kissed me so passionately his lips never felt so soft and plum as they did now so perfect as a billion of sparks flew every where and a zillions of butterflies in my tummy I've never felt so happy.
"Danielle i love you so much so so much"he said making me cry even more but they were tears of happiness. He put me down and placed a strand of my hair behind my ear placing his hand on my cheek as i placed my hand over his making him smile. "I love you my queen" he said making me giggle at his nickname making him laugh "you make me cheesy" he said and i nodded staring at him admiring every inch of him.
"You wont believe how much shit happened before i got here" i said making him chuckle."I can only imagine" he said as i sneezed. "Come on lets go inside because you might get sick since this water is freezing cold" he said as he intertwined his fingers with mine making me look down at our hands then up at him wide a huge smile.
we entered the building and sat down in the stairs as he took of his jacket and wrapped me in it taking me into his sweet embrace.
"Jc no one knows that I'm here they think I'm at the store" i said making him look at me funny. "What why" he asked as i sneezed once more. "Cause i dint want to get them involve the only one who knows is Anahi and she doesn't know that i came to meet you" i said and he nodded. "Well now you just need to tell them" i said as i sneezed once more"bless you" he said. "Thank you and there something else also" i said. "And what is that" he asked as i took a deep breath. "Aaron" i said as he clenched his fist together making his knuckles turn white"Hey calm down i love you and only you but he really likes me and i don't really want to hurt him so for now i want to keep us a secret and only a few of them are going to know about us" is said and he took a deep breath. "I can't agree to the keep it a secret part I'm not going to be able to see you" he said making me smile. "That's were your wrong we can meet up anywhere alone" i said and he smiled placing his hand on my thigh sending chill all over my body. "Okay but how are you going to tell Aaron" he asked he seemed so concerned about Aaron that it was actually funny. "Slowly"i said and he nodded. "As long as he doesn't kiss you" he said making me laugh and nod my head no. "If he wants a kiss ill give it to him" i joked "I'm playing" i said punching his arms playfully. "okay" he said making me smile at him. He started to lean in and so did i our lips just brushed each others as i sneezed all over him making me laugh. "I think I'm going to be sick" i said as he whipped his face"yeah i think you are" he said as he kissed my nose making me giggle.
"Come on before it rains even harder" he said as he stood up extending his hand put with i gladly accepted"So what happened before you got here" he asked making me sigh. "I decided to come right and before i left the girls decided to talk about how i haven't been myself lately and shit and after i left them i got in my car and drove over here and then it just turned off and this guy named josh he came to help me and he's dad is a mechanic so he took my car and i got here" i said as he looked at me surprised at em. "You let a guy you just met take your 2015 camero" he said and i nodded. "Not even me wow"he said making me roll my eyes. "Did you want me to make it to you" i said and he nodded"then don't complain okay" i said as he nodded. "I still love you" he said making me smile. "Me too" i said as i pecked his lips.
We finally arrived to my house and i turned around to face him. "So I'll talk you later" i said as i wrapped my arms around his waist. "I'll call you in a bit okay and answer" he said and i nodded. "Bye love you" i said as i kissed him. "Bye " he said as i walked up the house but before i opened the door i remembered i still had his jacket. "Hey your jacket" i said as i took it off. "Keep it" he said as he placed his hands in his pocket. "But they'll notice" i said and he smiled. "Just take it" he said and i nodded.
I walked in the house seeing Aaron in the living room alone. "hey" i said as i walked in and sneezed. "Yeah you took to long for the store" Alexandra said crossing her arms. "You wont believe what happened i was on my way and my car turned off and then this guy named Josh came to help me and his dad is a mechanic so hes going to fix it and then it started raining and i got wet" i said and Shadai laughed"not like that stupid" i said as i sneezed and she rolled her eyes. I think your going to get sick" Aaron said as i sat on the other side from him in the couch and of course he stood up and walked over to me sitting really close to me wrapping his arms around me.
"Anahi came over to see us and she said she needed to see you and when we told you had gone to the store she smiled widely" Priscilla said making me nod. No shit she was happy she wanted me to go with Jc."Really i guess i need to see her then" i said and they nodded"Well I'm to my room". "buts its 11" Shadai said. "I just feel tired I'm guessing its because I'm going to get sick" i said and they nodded.
I got up from the couch as Aaron finally let me go but got up with me and he followed all the way to my room but i stopped him as i entered my room. "Why are you following" i said laughing. "Why i cant follow the girl i really like" he said wrapping his arms around me. "Aaron do you really like me" i said and he nodded yes making me take a deep breath. This is going to be harder than i thought.