Chapter 7

Anahi's POV
(Flash back)
After Danielle left the party I got a text from Connor.
Connor-c me-m
C-hey my lovely princess how are you
M-good you
C-great where are you I want to hang out
M-in at a party and yeah where to I meet you
C-park right now I'll be by the lake
M-okay I'm on my way
I walk over to Alexandra and Priscilla but they look like they where having fun. Plus they won't get mad that I left.
I leave the house and get in my car.
I quickly head over to the park and I get off my car.
"Hey I'm here" I send to Connor.
"Come to the lake" he replied.
I head over to the lake and see Connor in a tux and a table with peddles of red roses.
"Love" he said coming over to me and kissed me.
"You look lovely and I look like shit" I said looking at my cloths.
"You look absolutely stunning" he running my arms with his warm hands.
"Come sit love " he said pulling my hand towards the table.
"Why are you doing this" i said looking down at the two plates and glass and two candles still burning.
"Just I wanted to take you out on a nice date" he said sitting down in front of me.
"No Connor why did you do this" I said and he looked at me.
"Just Anahi I wanted to spoil you a bit" he said making me blush a little.
Just as I was about to say something a chef comes with two plates in his hands.
"Your dinner sir and lady" he said putting the plates in front of me and him.
"Thanks" I said looking at the plate then other one came but holding a bottle of champagne.
"Sir with you like some" he said looking at Connor he nodded polity and he pored some in his glass.
"And you young lady" he said looking at me and I just nodded.
"You didn't have to do this you know" I said taking a sip from my glass.
"I wanted to" he said smiling widely at me.
"We could have just gone to wing stop or something" I said picking up my fork.
"Will you stop complaining and enjoy it please" he said and giggled.
"Okay" I said and we started eating. Both of us finished and the chefs came back one of them took my plate and another brought strawberries covered in milk chocolate.
"Connor their so good" I said bitting down on one.
"Just like you" he said and I immediately started chocking.
"What" I said laughing.
"Nothing" he said and we both laugh.
"Here" he said grabbing a strawberry and putting I on my lips. I open my mouth and he moved the strawberry and put his lips there.
"I wanted to strawberry" I said causing him to let a small laugh.
"Fine" he said this time actually putting the strawberry in front of me and i took a bit seductively.
"Anahi" he said getting up and grabbing my hand kneeling on one knee.
"Connor what are you doing" I said looking down at him.
"Anahi I loved you since I first saw you. You and I are perfect together. This love that I have with you I want to cherish that love forever and ever" he said and paused for a bit.
"Anahi Williams will you marry me" he said looking his eyes with mine. His perfect hazel eyes locking with my green ones.
"I do" I said and he got up and kissed me so passionately
"You have no idea how much I love you" he said smiling even more.
"I love you too" I said kissing him back.
(End of flashback)
I told the girls and showed them my engagement ring.
"Omg" Danielle said looking at it.
"Your getting married" Alexandra said she was still like I'm shock.
"Yes" I said those word came out of my mouth with so much joy.
"Omg I'm being your maid of honor" Danielle said raising one hand up and i could help but laugh.
"After that did you go to his house and you stayed there" Priscilla said and I nodded yes.
"Wow your getting married" Priscilla said.
"I know" I said with excitement.
"We need to celebrate this" Danielle said.
"Yeah" Alexandra said still looking at my ring.
"Beach carnival mall" Priscilla said giving options.
"Umm no how about the park" Danielle said and every said yes.
"I'll take Alexandra so that you don't go alone" Danielle said and I nodded.
"Okay let's go who's paying" I said walking toward the door.
"Me I invited" Danielle said and payed our breakfast.
"Okay let's go Priscilla" I said walking over to my car and Priscilla followed me.
"Ready" i said looking hover to Priscilla who was putting on her sit belt.
"Yeah I'm ready" she said and I turned on the car and eased for the park.
Danielle's POV
"Alexandra ready" I said putting my seat belt on.
"Yeah let's go" she said grabbing her phone.
"Wait Shawn texted me it said that he wants to hang out should we tell him to meet us at the park" I said to her.
"Just him" she said.
"Let me ask" I said and texted him only you or the guys are coming to hang out.
"Him Nash and Cameron he asked said that the rest are not going since there in tour he said" I said to Alexandra.
"Yeah tell him" she said and I nodded.
"Hey meet us at the park" I send to Shawn and he replied right away babe. I couldn't help but smile at his text he's so sweet and just perfect.
"Um are we leaving now" Alexandra said snapping her fingers in front of my face.
"Yeah" I said turning on the car and heading to the park.
"Im going to call Anahi to invite kian Connor Trevor Ricky" she said I notice how she didn't invite sam and Jc.
Jc I haven't gone to check what he had been. I still cared for him.
"Where here"i said turning it the car off and getting off.
"Finally you guys got here" Anahi said standing up from the bench.
"Let's go walk around" Priscilla said.
"We have to wait for the guys" I said and they nodded.
"Hey love" Connor said hugging Anahi "hey girls" he said waving at us.
"Hey" we all said in unison I look back at the car and see all and I mean all of o2l there not missing anyone. Even sam and Jc where here.
As soon as Alexandra sees sam she turns around looking at me.
"You'll be fine just pretend nothing happened" I said hugging her.
"You know your right" she said smiling and letting me go.
I look around and my eyes meet directly with Jc. His light brown eyes are dark now he doesn't look so great to be honest. He looks up and his eyes lock with mine and I quickly look another way.
"Anahi" I said pulling her to the side.
"What" she said.
"Why are they here" I said pointing to Jc and Sam.
"There Connors friends they had to come" she said.
"I get Jc but why Sam he knows what he did" I said but she didn't say anything.
"I don't know" she said and walked away.
"They guys are here" Priscilla said and before I couldn't turn around someone hugs me from behind.