Chapter 56

Jc's POV
I grab my phone from my pocket to look at the time. I was just waiting for the right time to walk out of my house and walk over to our special spot and wait for Danielle hoping that she does show up. i walk out of my house with a at least 50 flowers in my right hand. As soon as i stepped in the sidewalk bumped into someone. "Oh I'm sorry" i said and walked past them but they grabbed my wrist and turned me around. "Jc i need to talk to you" a familiar voice said. "About" i said as she took a deep breath. "Us" she said.
"Bethany i already said-" i said but she cut me off. "Just listen i know your probably go and win Danielle back but listen if she doesn't want anything with you I'm still here you know" she said making me nod."Okay i need to go know" i said and she nodded as i walked away from her i was just about to turn around the corner when i turned around to look at her passing her hand through her hair giving me a weak smile.
I continued walking to our special spot but i kept something in mind what if she doesn't show up then I'll have to move on with my life even though its going to take me a heck of a time and i might not even forget her. I will never forget her no matter what happens.
I finally made it to the old building and jumped over the fence making sure the roses don't mess up which I'm glad i didn't. I took the stairs to the very top and sat down on the edge of the roof taking out my phone looking at the time. 5:10.
Flashback
"Jc" Danielle yelled from my room making me run up to see what's wrong. "Yeah" i said as i walked in the room finding no one "Danielle" i said when two hands grabbed my back making me scream. "OMG i can't believe i scared you" she said laughing. "What ever i din't even get scared" i said making her roll her eyes playfully. "Sure and i have a dick" she said laughing. "That's enough" i said and pinned her against the wall making her squeak as i kissed her neck.
"Jc" she moaned making me smile as i kissed her jaw. She slowly placed her hand on my chests unbuttoning my shirt. I kissed her tender lips our lips moved in perfect sync when a knock on the door interrupted us making me groan as she giggled.
"I think our pizza here" she said as she fixed my hair and button up my shirt. "I've never hated the delivery guy until now" i said making her hit my shoulder playfully. "Hey don't talk about him like that not all heroes wear capes and you know that" she said making me smile at her.
"Come on " she said as she pushed me out of the room"he might leave then I'm going to be starving and moody" she said as she jumped on my pack. "Okay and what happens if we fall going to stairs because I'm giving you a piggy back ride" i said and she rolled her eyes. "Just go I'm hungry" she said and i went down the stairs opening to find the pizza guy and Danielle jumped of my back and took the pizza from his hands winking at him making me laugh. "Thank you" she said turning around and walking into the kitchen. "Its um going to be 11.57" the pizza guy said looking at Danielle as she opened the. "Yeah here and keep the change" i said and he nodded. "hey man your really lucky" he said pointing to Danielle shoving the entire pizza into her mouth. "Yeah i know shes mine all mine" i said and closed the door.
"Really" i said as i walked in the kitchen to find Danielle cracking up. "What she said like she din't flirt with him or just happened to stand where the pizza man could see her. "You flirted with him" i said laughing. "hey last time i flirted with him i got my pizza for free so don't complain" she said making me laugh. "Just don't do it anymore please i still get jealous" i said and she nodded.'I'll only do it when the pizza guy is hot" she joked making me roll my eyes.
"I love you" i said as i took the slice of pizza away from her. "Me too" she said getting another slice and taking a huge bit and pecking my lips leaving a tomato sauce on the edge of my lip making her laugh. I love you so much so so much.
end of flashback
I get my phone and look at the time once more 5:20. Okay i'll just wait for her until 6 if she doesn't show up by then I'll leave and never come back to this place ever again.
--5:30
---5:40
----5:50
-----6:00
I guess she decided not to show up I just wish she would have and we could be happy no matter what that when she would show up I would kiss her feeling her lips against mine for the first time in a really long time her scent of sweet strawberries which she always smell like and she didn't even know why and her Amber eyes that melt me as soon as I stare into them forever and her body is so perfect yer with her tiny flaws I still lover her the way her nose scrunches up when she laughs so much her dimples that are both on the right side of her lips even though she hated them I loved them with all my life but no she's gone and I need to accept no matter what.
I look at the flowers once more feeling little drops on my shoulder great shitty life shifty weather too. I throw the flowers on the ground and start walking toward the stairs away from my special place to the place I had to forget you.
You.......the love of my life.