Chapter 10

Danielle's POV
"Hey you ready" I yelled to Alexandra.
"Almost" she yelled back she was getting ready for her date with Cameron but she didn't wanna call it a date.
"He's here" I lied and before I knew it she came running downstairs with her shoes in her hand.
"You lied" she said as she look out the window.
"I wanted to see how you look" I said standing up and looking at her. She was wearing a pastel pink crop top with high waisted jeans with white converse.
Her hair was straight down.
"So how do I look" she said looking down at her outfit then up to look at me.
"You look pretty" I said looking and her and she just smiled.
"Where are you going" I said and walked over to the kitchen.
"I don't know" said looking down at her phone. We hear a knock at the door and we both ruin to it like idiots.
"Move Danielle" she yelled and pushed me to the living room.
"Hi" she said fixing her hair.
"Hey you look lovely" he said kissing her cheek and then he hugged her.
"You guys are disgusting" I said walking upstairs.
"Bye babe" Alexandra said before she walked out.
"Bye" I yelled back and got in my room.
"I need to take a shower" I said to myself and headed for the restroom.
I want gonna go out anymore so I got some sweats and a tank top.
I take of my cloths and get in the shower. As soon as the hot water hits my back all my body relaxes. I wash my hair and then my body as soon as I finish I get out and dry my body.
I get dressed and brush my hair.
I grab my phone to check the time and it's 6:34 I wonder how it's going for Alexandra.
I decided to go downstairs and eat something.
I head over to the fridge to get some ice cream. I get it and I get a spoon and I sit on the couch. As soon as I sit down someone knocks on the door.
"Ugh I can't even eat in peace" I said as I got up and walked up to the door.
"What are you doing here" I said and he looked at me.
Alexandras POV
"Your ready" Cameron said as he put the key in.
"Yeah where are we going through" I said as I put on my seat belt.
"Somewhere you'll like it" he said placing his hand on my thigh sending chills all over my body.
"Your not telling me" I said crossing my arms and pretending to be mad.
"Nope" he said making a pop sound on the p.
"So what where you and Danielle doing before I picked you up" he said while making a turn.
"Umm I was getting ready and Danielle was just there doing nothing" I said looking at him gosh he's so perfect.
"Oh now that you saw Danielle what was that about in the park between him and Shawn why did he do that" he said.
"Hmm Danielle and Jc went out and they where like made for each other" I said and he looked at me confused.
"The why aren't they together"he said but I cut him off.
"I'm not finish" I said causing him to laugh " umm Danielle was, well all of us where in a car accident and she went into a coma because of that for a year actually and when she woke up she didn't remember him and she doesn't like him now well that was she says but I think she likes Shawn". I looked at him and he was just starring at me and didn't say anything he just looked at me.
"What" I asked.
"Your so fucking beautiful" he said causing me to laugh.
"I'm not kidding" he said putting his hand on my face and rubbing it with his thumb.
"Are we almost there" I asked putting my hand on top of his.
"Yeah where here" he said turning his car off.
I get of the car and see go carts everywhere.
"Omg I always wanted to do this" I said as we walked in.
"Hello welcome to Celebration Station" a lady who was in her mid 20's said as we entered.
"Hello i made a reservation in the morning I'm Cameron Dallas" he said and the girl look up to see him.
"Omg your Cameron Dallas" she said clapping in excitement.
"Can I take a picture with you" she said and he nodded.
"Can you" she said handing me her phone to take them the picture.
"Here you go" I said as I handed her back her phone.
"Thank you" she said as she looked at it.
"Umm you can go now there waiting for you" she said and smiled at Cameron then me.
"Thanks" I said grabbing his hand and he was shocked by me doing this.
"You ready" I said and got in the go cart.
"Yeah" he said and got on his. In front of us there was a green and red light. I look over to Cameron and he's waiting for the light to go green.
As soon as the light went green me and Cameron presses on the pedal.
At the beginning I was winning until he started to catch up on me and won me.
"You wanna go again" he said smiling at me.
"I'll loved to" I said and smiled back at him.
"I have to do this" he said getting closer to me.
"Do wha-" I said but he cut me off by planting his lips on mine. It was like billions of butterflies where inside of me. Our lips moved in sync like they where made for each other. His hand where on my hips and mine where on the crook of his neck. He pulled me closer him by this he deepened the kiss.
We both pulled pulled away at the same time.
He locked his dark eyes which where filled with lust with my blue eyes.
"I really like you Alexandra" he said still looking at me.
"I like you too" I said smiling widely at him.
"You ready for another round" he said getting in the go cart once more.
"Yeah but his time I promise I'm going to win you" I said smiling at him causing him to let a soft laugh escape his perfect lip that I wanted to kiss again so bad.