Chapter 40

Danielle's POV
I made it on time thank god that Anahi was late.
"Danielle" kian said as he looked at me.
"kian" I said hugging him.
"I've missed you so much" he said hugging me back. Honestly I missed his hugs.
"Me too" I said pulling away from him and looking at him in his tux and his little bow which made him look adorable his hair in his always perfect quiff and his eyes gosh I really missed him.
"Okay start walking" this old lady said smiling at me then i recognized her it was Anahi's gramma.
"Hi honey " she said as we passed her.
"Hi" I said back smiling at her.
"I though you where gonna stay over there" Kian said through his teeth as we walked in.
"Tell you later" I said so he could only hear me.
I looked around and saw everyone Paulette smiled as she saw me and waved at me. Then I saw Cameron and Shawn and he smiled at me which was weird I thought he would still be mad at what happened. kian let go of my arm and I got next to Priscilla she looked at me once then again.
"Danielle" she whispered.
"Hey" I said hugging her.
"Daniell-" Alexandra said but the priest cut her off.
"We are here gather today-" he said but I started to trail off looking at everyone on the benches some off Anahi's members on the right and Connors family on the left. Then I saw him next to Ricky and Trevor. Jc.
I saw him he hasn't noticed that I'm here or at least I think he hasn't seen me. I wonder who he came with.
"It's now time to exchange vows" the priest said snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Anahi I've loved you since the day I saw you and you've always been there for me through bad and good and I can honestly say I'm so grateful for that" he said wiping the few tears that had left his eyes" I will love you for all eternity and I will always always be there for you no matter what" he said.
"Connor I don't think mine will be as good as yours but here's goes nothing" she said taking a deep breath" Connor Franta the love of my life you've been there when not even I could stand myself but you've also been there when I need you to be there with me and I'm so thankful for that you have no idea how much I love you I promise that I'll always be there for you no matter what through sickness and health and I will always love you" she said crying pulling him into a hug.
"I pronounce you husband and wife" the priest making everyone clap" you may kiss the bride".
He pulled her into a kiss and I could see them smile under there kiss. The started walking down the isle and hold hands as they did they looked so happy they way they looked and smiled at each other with so much love nothing can brake there happiness now it's them two against the world.
"Hey wait up Danielle" Alexandra said as she grabbed my hand making me turn around to face her. I looked at her her makeup was on point and her hair a twist with curls to falling into her right shoulder she looked amazing.
"What happened" I said.
"I actually thought you weren't coming back" Alexandra said.
"I was plus my mom was a bitch so yeah" I said making them smile.
"Now come on we have a fucking wedding to attend" Priscilla said picking up her hand.
"Yeah" I said.
"Oh Danielle" Alexandra said. "Yeah" I said raising and eyebrow. "I'm going out with Cameron" she said smiling.
"Omg" I squeak and hugged her spinning her around.
"I knew you would get excited" she said making me nod.
"Okay let's go" I said and walked outside of the church.
"Do you guys need a ride" I asked.
"No we have my car" Priscilla said and I nodded.
"You went to the house to get your car" Alexandra said.
"No shit I missed my baby" I said making them laugh.
"Okay see you in a bit" I said and go in my car.
It took a good 30 minutes to get to the beach when we're Anahi and Connor where at. I parked my car next to Priscilla's car and got off the car walking into the sand where there was tables with a beautiful center piece and all the tables had a gigantic umbrella over them making extra beautiful. I spot Priscilla and Alexandra waving at me to sit with them and the rest of the maids.
"Hey"I said as I sat down next to Priscilla.
"Ricky was going to sit there" she said making put my hand on my chest.
"Excuse me" I said sarcastically" I'm kidding it fine I'll just sit here" I said moving one seat to the left.
"Sorry" she said.
"It's okay" I said giving her a reassuring smile.
"Where's Anahi" I asked.
"She's saying hi to everyone and here she come" Alexandra said.
"Bitches" she said as she walked closer to us.
"Slut" all of us said in unison making us and her laugh.
"Omg I've missed you" she said and hugged me.
"Hi Connor" I said pulling into a hug "you better treat her right" I said in his ear.
"I promise" he said giving me an reassuring smile.
"Love I think we need to go sit down" Connor said grabbing her hand.
"Oh yeah" she said and waved goodbye as she went to go sit down. Then this guy with a microphone started talking.
"right now Anahi and Connor are going to have there first dance as a married couple so come up" he said and Connor stood up extending his hand to Anahi which she gladly accepted. They walked to the middle of the dance floor him bringing Anahi closer to him putting his left hand on her waist and holding her right hand out and Anahi's left hand placed on his shoulder. The song you and I by one direction started playing and they started moving side to side. I could see Connors mouth moving and Anahi laughing every now and then their so cute like honestly and Anahi looked lovely with her hair up with very few of curls falling down here and there and Connor look so cute with his little bow tie. I started to look around then I spotted him the least person that I hoped to see. Jc Caylen.