Chapter 8

Danielle's POV
"Shawn" I said turning around and hugging him.
"I miss you babe" he said kissing my cheek.
"Oh I finally meet you" Nash said walking up to me.
"Nash" Shawn said and he just giggled.
"Calm down I have my own" he said wrapping his arm around a girl.
The girl had long brown hair and glasses. Her hazel eyes were so pretty and she was pretty. She was wearing a pink pastel color shirt with a white pocket on it and jeans and nude flats.
"Hi I'm Paulette" she said extending her hand out.
"Hi I'm Danielle and they're Alexandra Priscilla and Anahi"i said pointing to them.
"Hi" they all said in unison.
"Well let's go wake around" I said and we all started to walk around. Anahi and Connor right next to each other holding hands. Alexandra with Cameron laughing ,they seemed to get along very well. Priscilla and Ricky laughing like total idiots.Nash and Paulette there hugging and Nash is pinching her nose. Then it's Shawn me kian then Jc. Sam and Trevor are just talking behind us.
"I love this" I said out of the nowhere.
"Love what" Shawn said looking at me.
"Being outside on this beautiful day" I said looking around. I always had a thing for walking outside at the park it was my way out of things. I kept looking around when I feel someone wrap there fingers around mine. I look up and see Shawn smiling widely and I couldn't help but feel blood rush to my cheeks.
Jc's POV
"Jc you need to come your my best friend" Connor said sitting down next to me.
"No she's going to be there and she's mad at me" I said. I knew Danielle would be mad at me I never acted that way around her it just killed me to see that she's over me.
"Come on for me and Anahi" he said sitting next to me.
"I guess" i said getting up from the couch and walking over to the door.
"Where's everyone" I said leaving the house.
"There waiting for you in the car" he said pointing to the car.
"Hurry up fag" kian yelled and I took out my middle finger while I was getting in the car.
"Let's go" Connor said and headed to the park.
"Are we only going" Trevor said and Connor nodded no.
"Cameron, Nash, and Shawn are going too" he said. I'm fine with everyone else but Shawn he was she reason I acted they way I did with Danielle.
Once we got there I get of the car immediately noticing Danielle. Her hair so perfect and was she was wearing made her look absolutely stunning. Her amber eyes looked up meeting with mine. I didn't have to guts to look at her directly so I look away.
"Let's go walk" she said walking with Shawn.
"Kian I can't stand this" I said in a low voice so that no one can hear me.
"Just take it easy" he said looking around.
"It's just that-" I said but stop as I see Shawn grabbing Danielle's hand she blushes that's when I had enough.
"Get the fuck away from her" I said pushing Shawn away from Danielle
"Jc stop" she said holding my arm back.
"No Danielle I'm fucking tired of seeing you smile and blush and knowing in not the reason you do that".
"Look bro I don't want any trouble" Shawn said and put his hands up in surrender.
"Don't call me bro" I said pulling his shirt and pushing him to the wall
"Jc please stop it" I hear Danielle say once more. I let go of him and walk away. I hear footsteps behind me and I turn around to find Danielle.
"Jc please we need to talk" she said.
"About what Danielle you and Shawn" is said making her flinch as I yelled.
"Where not together" she said but I didn't let her finish.
"Yet" I said getting closer to her " I hate him Danielle it hurts to she him near you like you have no idea I miss you so much I miss having your body against mine like this" I said pushing her against the wall pressing my body against her "I miss staring into your eyes also taste of your lips" I said pulling her head up so I can look into her eyes I looked at her lips and slowly leaned closer to he lips but right before I could kiss her she moved.
"Jc I can't" she said and started to walk away but I grabbed her arm pulling her body agains mine.
"Danielle you get nervous when your around me feel this" I said putting my hand on her heart that was beating faster than ever "this is the effect I have on you and you can't keep ignoring this felling" I said and she looked at me.
"Jc I just can't" she said walking away from me.
"Danielle" i said but I didn't follow here she just kept on walking over where everyone was sitting down.
"Hey Jc are you okay" Trevor said walking behind me and I just nodded and walked away. Why couldn't she.
Alexandras POV
"Hey you okay babe" I said walking over to Danielle who's eyes where watery.
"Yeah I'm fine" she said faking a smile "Will talk later" she said and I nodded.
"Hey Alexandra wanna play" Cameron said and I turned around. He had a basketball in his hands.
"You have no idea what you gotten into" I said causing him to laugh.
"Come and show me" he said and winked at me. Omg this boy was driving me crazy.
"Babe lets go play" I said pulling Danielle. This was like our thing me and Danielle would always play one on one and us against other people even if we would loose we would still have a blast.
"Shawn wanna play Cameron" said and Shawn got up.
"You guys don't wanna play" I said looking at everyone. Nash and Paulette were making out. Anahi and Connor nodded no. Ricky and Priscilla said "no" in unison. And the rest I had no idea were they where.
"Come on let's play" Cameron said passing me the ball.
"Me and Danielle verses you two" I said pointing to them and they both smiled widely.
"They have no idea" Danielle said in my ear causing me to laugh.
"Ready" I said passing the ball to Cameron then him back. I look around the court and see Danielle fully open. I toss the ball to get and she immediately started to dribble.
Shawn tried to take the ball a away but Danielle did a killer cross over and then shot the ball to the basket and making it in.
Shawn and Cameron had there mouth open in shock.
Danielle walked over to me and high fived me.
"Told you" I said to Cameron and he just smiled.
We continued to play and of course we won. I stood there breathless I put my hands on my knees then Cameron comes.
"You okay" he said trying to catch his breath.
"Yeah" I said rubbing the sweat off my forehead.
"I'm going to buy a water wanna come" he asked and I nodded no and he just smiled and walked away.
"Dan-" I said but I saw her and Shawn laughing and I didn't want to interrupt.
As I was walking over to the bench someone grabs my arm and pulls me behind a building and pressing there body with mine.