Chapter 22

Danielle's POV
We walk in her house and like she said Shadai and Connor were watching tv.
"Hey love" Connor said getting up from the couch to peck her lips.
"Hey" she said smiling.
"We should go have fun" he said winking at her.
"You guys disgust me" I said laughing and Shadai joined me.
"Just because you haven't gotten anything in a long time" Anahi said defending herself. It's true. When we got here we where all virgins. Well they tell me I've done it before and since I woke up I try not to have sex for my own good. I know what your thinking this is so stupid but hey in my head I'm still a virgin.
"Shut the fuck up" I said making her laugh.
"So was that a yes" Connor said pecking Anahi's lips.
"Yes" she said making him grin.
"I just don't wanna hear any moans" Shadai said like if she read my mind.
"I'm not promising" Anahi said.
"Ah Connor faster faster" Anahi yelled pretending to be having sex as she went upstairs.
"Fucking whore" I yelled making her laugh.
"I thought you guys didn't live together anymore" Shadai said raising an eyebrow.
"We don't she won't let me go home" I said sitting next to her.
"Sucks hey how long has it been since we hanged out" she said making me think.
"3 years I think" I said "so how did it go with Trevor" I said changing the subject.
"It's was amazing" she said throwing herself back to land on the couch.
"He's a real sweetheart" I said making her nod.
"He called me love and where going on another date" she said clapping her hands together.
"That's awesome and where did you go" I said.
"Roller skating" she said smiling "so Danielle when I asked you if you where going out with any member of o2l you said it's complicated".
"Umm its is" I said crossing my legs.
"Can I know why" she said. I didn't mind telling her I mean we got really close at a certain point and then we lost touch.
"I dated Kian as soon as we got here" I said making her jaw drop.
"Lawley" she said and I nodded.
"Yes then I broke up with him then after a while after we broke up I met Jc and they say that we were inseparable since that day" I said making her aww.
"But then I got in an accident and forgot everything" I said pausing for a bit "everything" I said with a sigh.
"Then" she said getting closer to me like a little kid "I didn't get back with Jc I mean I didn't now who he was so he's trying to win me back but I can't and now Shawn likes me and I don't know it's confusing" I said giving her time to process all that I said.
"So you dated Kian then you dated Jc and now Shawn likes you" she said and I nodded.
"Wow that's messed up" she said making me laugh.
"Hey welcome to Cali" I said making her laugh.
"Hi Oggy" I said as the puppy got between me and Shadai.
"He's so cute" Shadai said petting him.
"I know" I said as we both were so entertained by the little Yorke.
Anahi's POV
"Wait" I told Connor as we walked in our room.
"I cant" he said kissing my neck.
"Connor I need to make a phone call" I said but it didn't stop him.
"Hey Alexandra" I said "is everything ready".
"Yeah the people the music drinks everything" she said.
"O-okay" I said I couldn't think right with Connor kissing my neck.
"I'll call you when everyone's here"she said.
"Okay I'm wasting my money on this bitch I took her out to eat to buy her food and probably tomorrow I'll pay for her makeup and hair so she won't go to her house" I said making her laugh.
"Just distract her will you" she said.
"Yeah whatever" I said hanging up.
"So where were we" I said turning to face Connor.
"Here" he said kissing my sweet spot making me giggle.
"Connor" I said feeling him smile as he pressed his lips onto mine.
"Anahi" he said kissing me slowly then everything seem to heat up so quickly.
"Jump" he said and I did as he asked wrapping my legs around his hips and my arms at his neck. He slowly put me on the bed kissing my neck. His hand started to go under my shirt touching my body sending chill all over my body. He took of me shirt breaking the kiss but quickly kissed my neck then he started to go lower until he got to my breast unhooking my bra exposing my boob. He massage it while kissing me making me moan. Then he started to go lover until he go to my shorts pulling them down slowly teasing me. When they were completely off he slowly took my panties and pulled them down kissing my inner thigh.
"Stop teasing" I said moaning making him smirk.
Before I knew it his tongue was in me making me a moaning mess. His tongue moved in figure 8 making me moan every time more and more. Then he pulled out his tongue making me whine. He was about to tease me when I flip us over putting him in the bottom and me on top. I took his shirt off putting my hands on his chest. I nipped on his neck making him moan. Then I slowly started to go down taking his pants and boxers off and running my hand of his dick making him moan. With every stroke his bulge grew even more.
"Stop teasing" he said moaning making me giggle.
He flipped us over again so now I was at the bottom. He got between my legs and position himself.
"Condom" I said making him groan in annoyance.
"There in the restroom" he said.
"Then go get one" I said making him get off me and walk to the restroom to get on making me laugh because he was walking like a penguin.
"You lol so funny walking with a boner" I said as he got on top of me putting on the condom and thrusting in me with no sign.
"Connor" I yelled digging my nails in his back making him moan in pain and pleasure.
"Faster" I said an she obeyed making every thrust stronger and stronger. Then he found my g-spot making me a moaning mess.
"Anahi" he moaned turning me more on than I already was.
"Connor I think ima cum" I said.
"Just hold it in a bit longer" he said thrusting into me a few more times.
"There" he said getting of me and taking off the condom and covering our naked bodies inter the covers.
"Well that was fun" he said making me laugh.
"I wonder if they heard us" I said and he stayed quiet until we hear Shadai and Danielle from the other room.
"Oh Connor faster faster" Danielle yelled so that I could hear making me and Connor laugh.
"I think they did" Connor said making me laugh.