Chapter 38

Alexandras POV
1 day before wedding
"Are you ready" Cameron said grabbing my hand and I nodded. Today he invited to play basketball. I guess he wanted me to kick his ass once more.
"Yeah let's go" I said as we left the house and got in his car.
"You look nice" he said.
"Thanks" I said since what I'm wearing is just some blue shorts with a white shirt simple.
"So are you prepared for the wedding" he asked.
"Yeah and I was wondering if you wanted to be my date" I said smiling at him.
"I would love too" he said picking up my hand and kissing it.
"Okay" I said giving him a reassuring smile.
"Today I'm going to win you" he said making me laugh.
"Whatever" I said as he parked and I got off the car getting the basketball and walking in the gym.
"Cameron what this" I said as I opened the gym and there was a bunch of balloons like everywhere.
"Shoot" he said tossing me the ball.
"Why" I said.
"Just shoot" he said smiling at me. I shot the ball making it in.
"Look at the score board" he said and it read it said WILL.
"Will I what" I said before he through me another ball.
"Shoot" he said and I shot it right away looking at the score board YOU.
"Here" he said throwing me another ball.
"Cameron" I said.
"Just do it" he said and I did looking again at the scoreboard BE. he threw me another ball MY and another GIRLFRIEND. Then all the word came together saying "WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND".
"Will you" Cameron said stepping closer to me having roses in his hands.
"Yes" I said hugging him tight then placing my lips on his perfect one. Our lips moving in perfect sync. I pulled away from the kiss and look at his brown eyes that where now filled with lust. He smiled at me like I had never seen him smile so wide and happy.
"I love you" he said pecking my lips.
"Me too" I said hugging him.
"You have no idea how happy I am right now" he said with a giggle.
"I can only imagine" I said laughing. I can't wait till I tell the girls especially Danielle she's going to be so happy that I'm with Cameron. He's a really nice sweet loving and romantic guy and I think I'm the lucky one here.
"I don't you I was going to win you" he said winking at me making me giggle. "You won me along time ago" I said making him blush.
Priscilla POV
"So did your mom let you stay after the wedding" I asked Shadai as Trevor hugged her from her back.
"She said will talk at Anahis wedding" she said.
"I really hope she lets you stay" Trevor said. They aren't necessarily going out yet they still hugged kiss and are always holding hands like alway.
"Me too" Shadai said and smiled at him.
"So where's Ricky" Shadai asked.
"He went to buy something he'll be back anytime soon" I said an smiled at him.
"Okay well I'm going to the restroom" she said and took off.
"How" Trevor said scaring me.
"How what" I asked raising an eyebrow.
"How do I ask her out I don't know" he said passing his hand through his hair.
"Plain simply ask her out" I said.
"Okay now" he said.
"No not now wait take her out to eat or something--" I said but Shadai cut me off.
"What are you talking about" she said raising an eyebrow.
"Nothing" I said.
"Uh huh" she said rolling her eyes.
"I think my love is here" I said as I heard a knock on the door get off the couch and running to answer it.
"Love"i said pecking Ricky's lips.
"Hey" he said and smiled at me.
"I got pizza" he said shaking the pizza box in front of me.
"I send you for paper towels and you came back with pizza" I said laughing.
"So I was hungry" he said rolling his eyes sarcastically.
"Your so sassy" I said making Shadai and Trevor laugh.
"Oh hey guys" Ricky said and waves at them.
"Wanna join me and ricky for a lovely dinner called pizza at my house" I said making ricky laugh.
"Sure" Trevor said sitting chair and Shadai sat next to him.
"So at what time will Danielle get here" shadia asked as she took a bit from her pizza.
"Honestly I don't know I haven't talked to her since she left" I said taking a sip from my cup.
"Well the wedding is tomorrow so she has to get here by today don't you think" she said and I nodded.
"Well I think she might come later today she the maid of honor I don't think you bail out on that" I said.
"And if she comes back all that shit with Jc will be cleared right" Trevor said jumping in the conversation.
"Yeah I hope so"i said.
"Hope so" Ricky said raising an eyebrow.
"Yeah imagine Danielle thinks Jc moved on what if she moves on to then Jc will be more heart broken" I said.
"Yeah yesterday he kick me out of his room again" Ricky said making us nod.
"I just want Danielle to come back" I said.
We continued to eat pizza until I heard a knock on the door. Could it be her Danielle it had to be.
"Dan--Alexandra" I said as I saw her holding roses in her hand.
"Hey" she said smiling.
"Who gave you those roses" I said raising an eyebrow.
"Cameron" she said excitedly he asked me out".
"Omg Alexandra" I said joining in her excitement.
"When how" I said I had so many questions for her.
"Today he asked me to play basketball with him and he had the gym filled with balloons and every time I would score a word would come up the scoreboard" she said.
"That's really cute" I said making her smile.
"What happened" Ricky ask from the kitchen.
"Cameron and Alexandra are together" I said.
"Yaaaas" he said and started dancing like an idiot.
"Hey" Alexandra said to Shadai and Trevor and they waved.
"Omg we need to tell Anahi this" I said and she smiled.
----------------------------------------------
Authors note
How cute was that Alexandra and Cameron are finally together yay. Anyway do you think Danielle will come back or will she stay with Aaron.

Thoughts?💕