Chapter 49

Danielle's POV
"Aaron" I yelled as I saw him.
"Danielle " he said pulling me into a big huge.
"What what are you doing here" I said pulling away from the hug.
"I came to see you cause you left without telling me" he said passing his hair through his hair.
"Oh I'm sorry I thought that you'll tell my mom" I said looking around."How did you find me" I said scrunching my eyebrows.
"I remember your address and I asked your mom" he said smiling at me.
"Who is it-- Aaron" Priscilla said looking at him then me.
"Hey Priscilla" he said smiling at her.
"Hey" she said.
"Are you gonna let me in or--" he said.
"Oh yeah come in"i said as we walked in the house towards the living room.
"Who's house is this" he asked as he looked around.
"Mine well ours" I said as we all smile at him.
"That's cool" he says as we all sit down.
"I think we should give you some privacy but we need to talk about this" Alexandra says saying up but I stop her.
"No it's okay" I said and they nodded" Aaron we should go talk somewhere else".
"Yeah that be great" he said smiling widely at me.
"I'll be back this time I promise" I said making them nod.
"What are you talking about" Aaron said.
"Nothing I'll tell you later" I said as I got my car keys" come one".
"This is your car" he said looking at the love of my life my Camero.
"Yes my pride and joy" I say as I get in the car.
"Well get on" I said and he quickly runs to the other side and gets on.
"This is amazing" he said as I start the car.
"So why are you really here" I said changing the subject.
"I applied for the college here and plus your here" he said. Did he really just come for me. Wow.
"Oh" I said.
"So where are you taking me" he asked as he placed his hand on my thigh making me a bit uncomfortable.
"Umm to eat" I said and he nodded.
"We can go to wing stop" I said as he smiled widely.
"Yeah" he said and I couldn't help but smile back at him.
"So did my mom said anything about me leaving without her knowing" I said as we parked in front of wing stop.
"Yeah she got sad and then mad" he said making me laugh. Only Junior and my dad knew that I was leaving well I needed to tell Junior and well my dad is okay.
"Omg" I said as we walk in. We walk to the cashier and order our food and when I turned around and say them. Jc and Bethany.
"Hey let's go sit down" Aaron says as he hands me my coke.
"Yeah" I said trying to ignore them even thought I couldn't.
"Danielle" I hear Jc say and he walks pass our table.
"Hey" I say shyly smiling at him.
"What are you doing here" he asked.
"I came to eat with--" I said but Aaron cuts me off.
"Aaron nice to meet you" he says and Jc just smiles at him.
"Aaron" Bethany said in shock.
"Beth" he said. Wait to the know each other.
"Omg hi" Bethany said in her annoying voice.
"You guys now each other" my and Jc said in unison making me giggle.
"Yes" they both said as they took each other into a hug.
"Why don't you guys join us" Aaron said. Ugh. Why did he have to be so nice.
"Yeah if that's okay with Danielle" Bethany said looking at me like she liked me.
"Yeah" I said faking a smile.
"So Aaron what are you doing here" Bethany said as she sat in front of us next to Jc grabbing his hand.
"I came to see Danielle" he said smiling at me.
"Yeah how do you know her" Bethany asked looking at me smiling then rolling her eyes.
"Me and Danielle went out in middle school and almost all high school" he said making Jc look up from his phone to look at me confused.
"She's the girl" Bethany said looking at me with anger.
"What girl" I asked looking up at them.
"Omg it just had to be you" Bethany said throwing bed hands in the air.
"It had to be me what" I said raising an eyebrow.
"Your the girl he never forgot about the reason he didn't want to be with me" she said with anger in her voice.
"Aaron what is she talking about" I asked turning around to face him.
"Me and Bethany had a thing" he said turning around to face her then back to me "but I didn't give her a change because I wanted you" he said grabbing my hands.
"Wait so he's the guy you where talking about" Jc said to Bethany.
"Yes and she's the girl" she said pointing to me.
"Aaron how come you never told me" I said and he moved his shoulder up and down.
"Aaron so you came to see her" Bethany said and Aaron nodded smiling at me.
"Just be careful she can be quiet a slut" she said rolling her eyes.
"excuse me" I said.
"Don't act all innocent we all know you went to fuck Kian right after you talked to Jc" she said making Jc look down.
"What the fuck are you talking about" I asked as she laughed.
"You think we didn't see you leave Anahi's wedding to go fuck Kian" she said making anger rush through my veins.
"Listen bitch It's my life and I can do whatever the fuck I want okay and it's not my fault Jc doesn't wanna be with you" I said standing up from my chair.
"That's where your wrong Jc just asked me out" she said grabbing his hand smiling at him.
"Jc" I said with tears pricking my eyes" is this true" I said praying to God that it's wasn't.
"Yes I asked her out" he said making tears stream down my face.
"Aaron we need to leave" I said walking out the door.
"What your going to fuck him now" Bethany said as I was walking out when I walked back him. I walk up to her and she her smile and that's when I had enough when I close my hand in a fist and hit her nose hearing a pop. she falls to the floor and I walk out making everyone look at me but before I leave I turn around to look at Jc looking at me.
"Bye" I mouth as I walk out and get in my car.