Chapter 4

Danielle's POV
"What happened" I say as I walked in the house. There was so much tension in the house that it didn't feel right.
Priscilla didn't say anything she just pointed to the living room. I walk in and find Alexandra crying her life out. "Alexandra what happened" I said running up to her and hugging her really tight.
"What's wrong babe" I said putting my head over her shoulder and she buried her head in my chest sobbing uncontrollably.
"He cheated" she said. It took me time to get a hold of what she was saying until sam came to my head.
"I'm sorry babe you'll be fine with wanna talk it out" I said rubbing her back softly and she nodded.
"Your or mine room" I asked as we walked upstairs.
"Yours" she said between sobs and I just nodded.
I opened the door and walk in sitting her on my bed and hugging her.
"Wanna tell me what exactly happened" I said and she let go of me staying slightly quiet.
Alexandra's POV
As soon as Danielle left the party me and Priscilla decided that we wanted to meet the Magcon boys like who wouldn't want to.
"Hey" Priscilla said walking up to them.
"Hey" Matthew said waving at us.
"I've always wanted to meet you guys" I said when I feel someone put there arm around me.
"Me too" the guy who had his arm around me said and I couldn't help to look up. His dark hair put up in the perfect way his dark eyes meeting mine and I quickly look down.
"Hi I'm Cameron" he said smiling at me.
"Hi I'm Alexandra" I said smiling back.
"That's a beautiful name" he said.
"Take it easy monster she has a boyfriend" Nash said laughing and Cameron looked at me.
"Really" he said and looked at me.
"Yeah but I don't even know where he is" I said remembering that Sam hasn't been talking to me.
"Umm I'll be right back" I said I knew he was here he saw me and walked away when he got here.
I was looking around until I saw him kissing someone else. I looked at me but didn't move the girl turned around.
"Sam" I said and he turned around while hugging her.
"Who are you" the girl asked.
"Who are you" I returned the question to her.
"Sams girlfriend" she said I looked over at sam and he still had a straight face.
"Sam" was the only thing that I could say.
"What" he said still hugging her.
"I-I thought that we were special" I said.
"I'm sorry" he said getting closer to me and letting her go.
"Don't" I said pushing him pack.
"Alexandra" he said grabbing my arm but I quickly pulled it back and Putin my hand into a fist quickly hitting his jaw.
"Fuck you I can't believe I ever fell for such a dick like you thinking you where different that you weren't like anyone else but know I see what kind of an asshole you truly are and don't even dare to look after me cause I will never never get back with you" I said but didn't stop there" she will never compare to me that slut your with will get bored of you and leave you" I said and walked away.
"Alexandra" he yelled and I turned around.
"I love you" he said like he was trying to get on my nerves.
"Oh go fuck yourself" I said and walked away.
I couldn't believe the fact that I said that , I rub my eyes finding out that I was crying shit.
I walk over to Priscilla still talking to the boys. I get there and wipe the left over tears but I couldn't stop them from coming out.
"What happened" Priscilla said.
"Nothing lets just go where's Anahi" I said still crying.
"She left with Connor but what's wrong" she said grabbing my hands.
"Hey what happened" Cameron said hugging me.
"Nothing I'm fine Priscilla lets go" I said pulling away from Cameron.
"Bye guys I need to go" Priscilla said and hugged them all goodbye.
"Tell ricky I said hi" carter told Priscilla and she nodded
Cameron hugged me real tight and then let go " I hope you get better" he said and kissed my forehead.
"Let's go" I said pulling Priscilla out of the house we find her car and we get in. As soon as I get in a immediately broke down I couldn't deal with the pain.
"What did he do" she said as she sat down in the car and put in the key put didn't turn it on.
"He cheated on me how could I be so stupid" I said putting my hands on my head. Everything around me seem to be falling on top of me.
"Hey baby girl he lost you , you didn't lose him okay" she said and rubbed my back.
"I need to talk to Danielle" I said I needed to talk to her she always understood me and was always there for me. Plus she has gone through the same and knew the exact pain that I was feeling right now.
"Okay" Priscilla said and turned on the car.
Danielle's POV
After she finished telling me everything that happened and how at the end he told her that he loved her. Why would he even fucking say that.
"Who was this girl anyway" I said picking her her head.
"I don't know" she said and looked back down. I hated to see her like this I always felt like Alexandra was my little sister I felt that I need to protect her from any kind of harm and she knew that.
"Please stop crying babe he lost you he's such a dick he doesn't deserve you okay plus he's so stupid I mean who wouldn't want a girl with a great personality and a body like yours" I said and her lips formed into a smiled that quickly faded away.
"You saw that, that smile that's the Alexandra I love not that I don't love you know but I love seeing you happy" I said and she smiled once again.
"Thank you" she said pulling her arms out so that I could hugged her. I quickly accepted it and kissed her head.
"Let's stop talking about me now how Jc take it" she said wiping her last tears away.
"Not so good" I said and extended my arm out. Where Jc had put his hands he left a bruise.
"Omg what happened" she said touching my bruise and I flinch at her touch.
"Well I told him that I wanted to know him better and do give us sometime you know as friends after that we went to the pool and after that I went to put in my dry cloths I forgot my phone and saw a message that Shawn send me and got mad" I said and she seemed shocked.