Chapter one

Danielle's POV
"Hey Danielle wait up" Alexandra yelled across the living room.
"What" I yelled as I turned around I bump into someone and I spilled my drink all over my shirt.
"Shit" I say under my breath. Pulling the shirt away from me.
"I'm so sorry" a guy said.
"No it's my fault--" I said and looked up at him and quickly looked back down.
"No here let me help you" he said and got a napkin and cleaned my shirt.
"No it's fine" I said and met his light brown eyes, melting me the moment I saw them.
"Are you sure" he said letting a small laugh came out of his perfect lips.
"Yeah" I said trying not to blush.
"Oh I'm Shawn, Shawn mendes" he said extending his hand out. Omg I couldn't believe this.
"Hi I'm Danielle" I said and shake his hand.
"Danielle hurry up" Alexandra yelled again.
"Umm I need to go" I said and smiled. I started walking past him when he grabs my arm turning me around.
"When can I see you again" he said smiling.
"In a bit" I said trying not to blush.
"Okay" he said and let go of my hand.
I walk over to Alexandra and she looks mad.
"What the fuck was that" she said.
"Nothing" I say.
"Whatever I know what I saw" she said "Come on Anahi and Priscilla are waiting for us" she said and grabbed my hand and pulled me outside.
"There you are" Anahi said as she saw me.
"You won't believe who I met" I quickly said and Anahi and Priscilla looked at me.
"Who" they both said in unison.
"Shawn Mendes" I say in excitement but they just look at me emotionless.
"And Jc" Priscilla said.
"What about him" I say sitting down in the couch.
"He loves you" Anahi said.
"Okay so I've tried having what ever we had back then but I can't I don't like him" I said and they looked shocked
"Just give him a chance" Anahi said.
"I guess just once but Shawn" I say and the just look away like they didn't hear me.
Jc's POV
"Are you coming" Kian said grabbing his car keys.
"Nah I don't wanna go" I said and turned in the tv.
"Okay" he said and walked out. They where going to Best Buy cause kian broke Connor's laptop by throwing it to the wall he's so stupid.
I grab my phone to text Danielle to see what's she's up too.
"Hey" I text.
"Hey" she replies.
"What are you doing" I text back.
"Nothing and you" she replied. I honestly miss the old Danielle she was more outgoing but every time I remember seeing her for the first time after her coma.
(Flash back)
"Danielle" me and Kian said in unison.
"Yes" she said and looked at us.
I quickly pick her up and spin her around and then put her back down with my hands still on her waist.
"I've missed you so much" I said and kissed her. I was so caught up on the kiss I didn't even notice that she wasn't kissing back.
"Danielle don't be mad" I said and she looked at me like she didn't know who I was "I know I wasn't there and I'm sorry"
"Look I don't know who you are but please don't ever do that" she said.
These words literally took the air out of my lungs with a matter of a second.
"Danielle stop playing around" Kian told her pushing her arm playfully.
"I'm not joking" she said with a serious expression on her face.
"Danielle" I said but she pulled away.
"Who was it--" Anahi said walking but then stop.
"Danielle what happened" she said and Danielle just walked away.
"Danielle please" I said but she ignored me.
"What happened here" Kian said.
"Look lets go sit down and I'll explain" she said and we sat down in the couch.
"So" I said.
"She doesn't remember anyone of you guys she doesn't remember going out with you or you" she said pointing to me then Kian.
"What she doesn't remember me" I said.
"Look let me just explain to her who you are and what you had okay" she said placing her hand on my back.
"Can I at least talk to her" I said but she nodded no.
"Just leave I'll call you tomorrow when I explained everything to her" she said and I got up and left.
( end of flashback)
"Here alone wanna hang out" I replied.
"I can't how about tomorrow" she messaged.
"Oh okay" I replied.
"Hey I need to go" she texted. I soon as I saw it and I immediately felt like shit
I hear my phone right and I pick it up.
"Hello" I say.
"Jc" ugh it's Lia. She's been trying to get back with me.
"Lia stop calling me" i said and immediately hanged up.
"Jc please she doesn't deserve you" she texted me and I didn't even reply.
I needed to try harder to make her love me again like she used to.
"Hey I'm sorry where to we meet" Danielle texted me back.
"Come to my house" I replied.
"Okay I'll be there around 10" she replied and I couldn't help but smiling.
I go up to my room so that I could change.
I needed to do something to fix us I need her back in my life as mine not as a friend. Every time I see her I want to kiss her hug her tell her how much I love her. What I would do to hear her say i love you back.