Chapter 24

Danielle's POV
After what kian told me I felt so dirty I mean who wouldn't.
"Hey you look stunning " Shawn said snapping out of my thoughts.
"Hey" I said back.
"Happy birthday" he said pulling me into a hug and kissing my forehead.
"Okay now that the birthday girl is here let the party start" the Dj said turning on the music full blast.
"Can we go somewhere where it's more quiet" Shawn said in my ear and I nodded.
"This is better" he said as we walked in the kitchen.
"Did you want to tell me something-" I said but was cut by him kissing my lips.
"Shawn" I said pulling away and putting my hand on mouth.
"Sorry it's just that I can't help myself" he said blushing a bit.
"Okay" I simply said pouring some vodka into a red cup.
"Danielle I been meaning to ask you this since I met you" he said grabbing my hands.
"What" I said raising an eyebrow.
"Will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend" he said. Omg. What should I say I mean he's a real sweet guy but he doesn't even know the real me.
"Shawn I don't know what to say" I say looking at his eyes.
"Just say yes" He said pecking my lips.
"Let me think about it please because relationship aren't my thing right now but I promise that I'll think about it" I said making him look down for a bit but then look back up at me.
"Okay take your time i don't want you to feel pressured" he said with a warm smile.
"Thanks" I said taking a sip from my cup.
"Hey bitch there you are" Priscilla said sounding tipsy.
"Are you drunk already" I said causing her to laugh.
"Maybe" she said with giggle.
"Happy birthday bitch" she said pulling into a hug.
"Aww I feel so special thank for all of this you didn't have to" I said making her smile.
"You deserve it but also thank Alexandra and Anahi for this" she said pushing me out of the kitchen to go look for them.
"Hey thanks guys" I said pullin both Alexandra and Anahi into a hug.
"Your welcome" they both said in unison.
"Hey Priscilla is already tipsy" I said making them look at Priscilla who was with ricky dancing.
"Yeah she is" Alexandra agreed with me.
"Let's go dance" I said turning around into the last person I wanted to see right now.
"Jc" I said stepping back from him.
"Hey" he said no happy birthday no nothing just a hey.
"Is something wrong" I asked looking at his eyes who where filled with sadness.
"Yes , you" he said what was he talking about.
"What" I said confused.
"Don't act like you for know sleeping with me kissing me and then going on a date with Shawn like I'm a piece of shit to you" he said taking the air out of me.
"Jc it was just a date" I said stepping closer to him.
"No Danielle I'm tired of your bull shit" he said walking away from me leaving me there with my words still in my mouth.
"Hey what happened" Anahi said looking at me.
"Nothing" I said grabbing another drink and taking all in. The alcohol burned my throat.
"Let's go have fun" I said dancing around until someone grabbed my arms and pulls me into a room.
"What the-" I said when kian covers my mouth.
"Shh I think it's time for you gift" he said kissing me.
Shawn's POV
I was talking to Marilyn and all the boys and Paulette was also here with us.
"Hey so what did she say" Marilyn asked me.
"She'll think about cause she's going through a lot righ now" I said smiling at her. Even though Marilyn was Danielle's friend and I like Danielle Marilyn was beautiful.
"Oh that cool" she said smiling at me.
"I hope she says yes" I said smiling.
"Yeah" she simply said.
"Did you come with anyone" I asked an she nodded no.
"Nah I came alone" she said taking a sip from her cup.
"You don't have a boyfriend" I asked raising an eyebrow.
"Nope" she said popping at the p.
"Why would you your beautiful" I said making her blush a little.
"I mean I never really have time with my work and all" she said
"Where do you work"i asked.
"I'm a register nurse" she said smiling.
"That's cool what college did you go to" I asked.
"University of California" she said and I smiled at her.
"hey I'm going to go look for a restroom" I said and she nodded.
I had never been at Danielle's house so I didn't now where anything was. So I was just opening random doors until I opened on that made my heart sink.
It was Danielle kissing Kian and from what it looked she looked pretty into it not pulling back or anything. That's why she said she'll think about dating me cause she fucking has Kian. I stayed there like and idiot looking at them kissing. Until Kian saw me and smiled at me next thing I know Danielle kissing his neck not even noticing that I was seeing everything. I looked at kian one last time and he mouthed "she's mine".
Anger was rushing through my veins as I remember every single detail that just happened.
"What happened Shawn" Marilyn asked putting her hand on my shoulder. I looked at her and gabbed a cup and chucked it all then looked at her once more.
"Shawn" she said before I kissed her roughly. I didn't care no more if Danielle didn't care about us well neither did I. Marilyn pulled away confused but before I could explain myself she placed her lips on mine once more. It didn't feel what I felt with Danielle but I didn't care as long as I didn't something that made me forget about her as soon as possible.
"Shawn I don't think this is right" she said pulling away from the kiss.
"Why" I said.
"Cause you like my bestfriend" she said referring to Danielle.
"She doesn't like me" I said making her give me a confused look.
"What" she said.
"I just saw making out with Kian" I said and she looked at me.
"I'm sorry" she said giving me a hug.
"It's okay" I simply said hugging her back. Maybe it wasn't meant to be you now. Maybe that day I met her I fell to quickly for her and I now know that i was wrong way wrong.