Chapter 50

Danielle's POV
We had left wing stop and I need a place to calm down like fast so I headed for the beach its my place to relax even though i dont think that possible right now.
"Ugh fucking hate her" I say as I sit down on the sand.
"Hate is a strong word so dont say that and did you see they way you hit her man thats gonna leave a mark" Aaron said making me laugh at the punching her and leaving her a mark. "So you cheated on Jc".
"Fuck no I didn't fuck Kian I was drunk and he took me home and nothing happened they did we did because i might have kissed him in front of them but it just was a kiss and i was drunk ugh " I said throwing my hands in the air.
"So you didn't like at all " he said and I nodded no.
"So what happened with you and Bethany anyway" I asked changing the subject.
"She liked me but I never like liked her back well i did but not they way she wanted" he said wrapping his arms around me making my tense body relax but i rather be in Jc's right now but o-whale.
"I lost him forever" I said in a low voice with tears pricking my eyes. I lost Jc and this time I'm not getting him back i lost him to Bethany i hope at least she treats him like he deserves or that he finds someone who will.
"What did you say" Aaron said looking down at me.
"Nothing" I said faking a smile as I looked up at him. Aaron is really cute he has is dirty blonde hair up in a perfect quiff and his lovely hazel eyes. I wonder why we even broke up I mean if I would have stayed with him I would have never gotten hurt and I wouldn't hurt Jc.
"What" he asked snapping me out of my thought. "What" I asked back with a giggle.
"Your looking at me" he said smiling.
"Who else I'm i supposed to be looking at" i said making laugh "Aaron maybe I don't belong with Jc maybe I'm so i don't know maybe we weren't made for each other you know maybe love is right in front of me but I'm too blind to see it" I said pulling him into a tight hug. somehow this felt comforting different but nice.
"hey you wanna go with me to get a new phone" i said letting him go.
"Yeah what phone are you getting" he asked as we both got up and started walking towards my car when he grab my hand which i accepted.
"I don't know" i aid smiling half heart at him.
Jc's POV
"Why did you do that Beth" i said as we watched Aaron and Danielle leave and get in her car.
"Really your asking why I did that and not help me with my nose i think she fucking broke it" she said a her nose continued to bleed.
"Here" i said handing her a napkin" let me take you to the hospital" i said grabbing my car keys and opening the door for her.
"Fuck" she cussed as her nose kept bleeding. Wow did Danielle hit that hard.
"Beth we need to talk about what just happened" i said and she rolled her eyes."Fine" she said.
"Why did you start telling her stuff and what happened between you and Aaron that got you so mad" i asked a she took a deep breath.
"Fine look before me and Paulette moved here i like Aaron like a lot and he liked me back but only as a friend because he still had feeling for his ex which i just found out its Danielle wow can Danielle be more ugh anyway and its because of her that Aaron never truly liked me and so i moved on when i came here and then i met you Jc your a really nice guy and you have no idea how glad i am that were together" she said leaving speechless i don't know what to say I mean I don't like her like loving her so i just stay quiet " Jc she doesn't deserve you" she said as i parked int he hospital.
"Where here" i said getting off my car and running to the other side to open the door for her. As soon as we walked in the hospital a nurse came up to well Marilyn came up to us giving me an evil grin a she saw who i came with.
"How did this happened" she asked ignoring eye contact with me. "This girl punched me in the nose and i think she broke it" Bethany said and Marilyn nodded calling another nurser to take her in.
"Jc wait for me please" she said making me nod as she walked in.
"Marilyn" i said grabbing her shoulder making her turn around to face me."So i see you've moved on" she said raising an eyebrow.
"No yes no please hear me out i need your help" i said and she laughed.
"Why do you want my help" she said.
"I need you to help me talk to Danielle because after what happened today i don't think she'll want to talk to me" i said and she nodded.
"What happened" she asked with a sigh. After i told her she wouldn't stop laughing at the thought that Danielle had broken her nose.
"Omg this is high school all over" she said making me chuckle.
"So are you gonna help me" i asked praying that she would say yes.
"Ugh fine but if this goes wrong I'm blaming it on you okay" she said and i nodded.
"Jc" Bethany said walking towards with something on her nose and it wasn't bleeding anymore.
"well i have to go back to work well i hope you get better and that girl who hit you is pretty strong for her to brake your nose" she said making Beth raise an eyebrow.
"Umm okay lets go Jc" she said grabbing my hand and walking out the hospital.
"Hey Jc ill text or call you later okay" Marilyn said making me nod.
"Who's that and why is she gonna call you" Bethany asked raising an eyebrow.
"Shes a friends that i met along time ago shes really cool" i said making her look at me in a weird way.
"Oh okay" she said looking in her mirror "man this bitch is gonna get it" she said touching her nose making me laugh.
"You really think this is funny" Beth said making me nod.
"Yes because Danielle don't fuck with her when she's mad" I said making her roll her eyes.
"You still care for her don't you" she said making me nod yes.
"Jc promise me you won't look for her anymore" she said and I stayed quiet.
"Bethany I'm not gonna promise that" I said not looking at her.
"No Jc please" she said and I just stayed quiet making her sigh.