Chapter 58

Danielle's POV
i woke up with a pair of arms around me hugging me tightly. Yesterday when Aaron decided not to leave my room i made his sleep in the floor but i felt sorry so i told him he could sleep in the bed but away from me but i guess he didn't listen. "Aaron" i said shaking him a little only hearing him groan and turn around to cover his face with my covers. ugh.
I got up from my bed and walked over to my closet to get some sweats and a tank top since today I'm just planning to stay in since i feel like shit. Once i change i hear my phone vibrate and i quickly run to my nightstand and get it.
Asshole(Jc)
-Hey Good morning my beautiful baby have a nice day-
I laugh at the name i saved him under i should probably change it before he sees it so i changed it to love💕.
Me
-Thanks and you have a nice day too my love-
"Danielle" Aaron said making me jump and lock my phone. "Aaron" i said as he turned around to face him"you scared me". "Hey i really need to talk to you" he said as he patted the bed for me to sit next to him and i didn't notice he didn't have a shirt on. "About" i said as i crossed my legs. "I'm not going to be able to stay here anymore cause the college accepted me and I'm starting on Monday" he said and i nodded. "That's good i guess and this Monday" i said and he nodded. "But i promise I'll come see you everyday and-" he said but i cut him off. "Why were not even together you don't need to do that" i said and he smile why did he smile. "About that i wanted you ask you something" he said looking down and then up at me. Oh no.
"Aaron before you do anything listen to me i know this might hurt you but i need to tell you something i don't think we can be together" i said and he just looked at me. "Trust me i wont give up until were together" he said kissing my nose making me sigh.
"Hey can i come in" Alexandra said as she knocked on the door. "Yeah" i yelled and she opened the door widely. "Hey I'm not interrupting anything" she asked and i nodded no."i guess I'll leave you two alone plus i need to go take a shower" Aaron said standing up and kissing my cheek. "So whats up with you and blondie" she said making me laugh at her nickname for him. "One his hair isn't that blonde and there nothing happening between us" i said she smiled."That's not what he says" she said pushing my shoulder playfully. "Alexandra  i really need to tell you something and i hope you don't get mad since I'm just telling you okay" i said and she nodded. "Is anything wrong"she said and i nodded no."No its nothing that bad its just that you know when you went to pick me up when i went to see Jc well you know how i was supposed to meet him somewhere if we were still a thing and wanted to continue well i went together now" i said and she looked at me shocked taking in everything i had just told her.
"wait does Aaron know about this" she said and i nodded no. "that's what i want to tell him but i just don't want to hurt him since he say that he really likes me" i said and she nodded."well i think you really need to tell him before he asks you out" i said and i raised an eyebrow at her"oh shit don't tell me he just did" she said and i nodded looking down at my feet. "And i rejected him but he didn't care he said he wasn't going to give up and he's also moving out since hes going to college now" i said and she nodded. "well if i were you i would tell him now" she said and i agreed i need to tell him but not today I'll tell him later on but I'm slowly going to tell him or give him small hits.
"Well what are you going to do today"i asked before i sneezed. "Cameron and i are going to the movies and then to the carnival wanna come" she said and i nodded no. "no thanks i think I'm going to stay in since I'm sick" i said and she nodded getting up from my bed."Okay well I'm gonna go get ready see you in a bit" she said walking out the door. "Tell Cameron i said hi" i yelled so that she can here me.
i laid in bed looking at my ceiling grabbing my phone and going through my twitter seeing a picture of Kian and Andrea hugging there so cute I'm glad they got along so well. I honestly miss Kian so i decided to text him.
-kiki-
-Hey I miss you we need to hang out text me when you can-
I put my phone down and here little rocks hit my window making me smile and run to see who it is. "Jc what are you doing here" i said. "i came here to see you cause i miss you" he said. "Well you saw me now go before they see you" i said making him smile at me making me blush. "No" he said and started to climb up to my window. "Your gonna fall" i said making him not no.
I moved to the side as he finally made to my window and he came in pulling me towards him placing his lips on mine."Hey again" he said under the kiss. "Hey" i said as i closed the door of my room so no one would come and see him"Shh just keep it quiet no one your here or that were together only Alexandra and i think she left already" i said and he nodded jumping on the bed and patting so i can lay next to him."You know since this ins't like the first time we get back together and we haven't had fun in a while" he said and got on top of my placing his weight on his shoulder as he came down to kiss me as i placed my hands on his chest. He started to kiss my jaw and then my neck making me moan slightly.
"Danielle can i come in" Aaron said making Jc back away and look at me."Yeah just wait a sec" is said and pushed Jc off me. "Get under the bed and don't make a beep okay" i said and he nodded but before he did he kiss me making me push him away"now" i said and he nodded and got under my bed.
"Hey whats up" i said as i opened the door and Aaron walked in sitting on my bed. "Nothing i  was just wondering if you wanted to hang out with me" he said as i sat next to him. "Yeah just let me get ready but can we do it later like around 3:00" i said and he nodded."yeah that's fine" he said placing his hand on my neck and leaning in but i moved so he only got to kiss cheek. "No I'm getting that kiss" Aaron said placing both his hands on my cheeks and squishing them and kissing my lips with his soft ones. We pulled away at the same time as he blushed making me smile. "well be ready at 3 so we can hang out" he said and i nodded "I hope i don't get any more sick" i said and he smiled. "Yeah me neither" he said kissing my cheek and walked out my room closing the door.
"What the fuck he kissed you" he said passing his hair through his hair. "Hey calm down i tried to move but he didn't let me" i said and he groaned. "Still he kissed you your mine okay he had no right to do that" he said as i placed my hands around him looking up at him as he kissed my forehead."So your gonna hang out with him" he asked with a hit of annoyance in his voice. "Yeah why can't i i said i was not gonna date him i never said i was gonna give up on our friendship" i said making him roll his eyes"why is someone jealous " i said wrapping my arms around his neck kissing his nose. "No well maybe and to make it worst he ruin the moment" He groaned making me laugh. "Come on cheer up " i said kissing his lips. Our lips moved in perfect sync as every moved he made set a new type of fire inside of me, his hands where at my waist giving them a gently squish."I love you like you have no idea" he said making me smile. "me too now shut up and kiss me back" i said placing my hand on the crook on his neck to deepen the kiss.